剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表
有
Yeah.
给
Here you go.
谢谢 皮特
Thanks, Peter.
不客气
Sure.
天啊 你是个缉毒局探员 真太酷了
God, it's so cool that you're a DEA agent.
我还是不敢相信
I still can't believe it.
你带着枪吗
So, um, you have your gun on you?
几乎不离身
Pretty much always.
你放哪了
Where do you keep it?
我从没想过
I never thought feeling a gun
一把枪抵着我的腿也能让我性奋
pressed against my leg would turned me on.
大多数人都不待见我的武器
Most guys are weirded out by my firearms.
他们不想跟一个从事男性化工作的女人约会
They don't wanna date someone with a "masculine" job.
我为国♥务♥院♥研究
I research Senegalese mineral rights
塞内加尔的采矿权
for the state department.
大家的工作都更男性化
Everybody's job is more masculine.
你肯定是高中最性感的矿物学家
I bet you were the hottest mineralogist in high school.
这是矿物学家的好处
That's a good use of mineralogist.
为什么约我出来
Why did you ask me out?
我觉得你是
I think you might be one
我这辈子见过
of the most strikingly beautiful women
最美丽的女人
I have ever seen.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
我不想让你觉得我太心急 但是
I don't want to be too aggressive, but, um,
明晚能一起吃饭吗
wanna grab dinner tomorrow night?
这个嘛 我也很想
Oh, well, yeah, I'd‐‐I'd love to, as well,
但是我要出几天差
but I'm‐‐I'm gonna be leaving town for a few days.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
等我回来就见面怎么样
How about right when I get back?
好极了
Yeah, great.
- 咖啡在那边 - 好
‐ Coffee? ‐ Yes.
- 对 - 知道了
‐ Yeah. ‐ Yeah.
首次就诊500
Initial consultation's 500.
然后每28天来续药一次
Then you come in every 28 days for your refill
每次125
for 125.
续药需要见医生吗
Do I meet with a doctor for my refill appointment?
除非你想见
Only if you want to,
或者你也可以直接来拿处方
or you can just pick up your prescription.
医生下周四前都约满了
Um, the doctor is booked till next Thursday,
所以如果你愿意 可以在家填
so you can fill those at home if you like.
有什么办法让我今天能见到医生吗
Is there any way that I can meet with a doctor today?
我的肩膀很疼
I have really bad shoulder pain.
这里谁不是
So does everyone else.
慢走不送
Have a good day.
你个狗♥杂♥种♥
You piece of shit!
下来
Come on!
动一下试试
Don't you fucking move.
起来
Come on.
你听说过可♥卡♥因♥流行病吗
Have you ever heard of the crack epidemic?
20世纪80年代 在贫民区
It was big in poor neighborhoods
曾是件大事
in the 1980s.
很多黑人人口
Huge portions of the Black population
都吸毒成瘾
were hooked on crack.
那时我在华盛顿长大
I grew up in D. C. during this time,
我奶奶家街对面
and there was this convenience store across the street
有家便利店
from my grandma's apartment.
那里的停车场就是个战场
And the parking lot was a warzone.
人们贩卖♥♥毒品 互相残杀
People selling drugs, killing each other.
我奶奶被抢劫了三次
My grandma got mugged three times.
这就是我的成长环境 卢卡斯
This was how I grew up, Lucas.
亲眼目睹我的朋友死于毒品
Watching my friends die from drugs.
如果你继续这条路
If you continue on this path,
最终也会落得跟他们一样的下场
you're going to end up just like them.
你奶奶现在还好吗
Is your grandma okay now?
她挺好
She's fine.
谢谢你的关心
Thanks for asking.
我不是想要她的钱 我是
I didn't want her money. I was...
是想偷她的处方
I was trying to steal her prescription.
你怎么知道她有
How do you know she had one?
她从诊所出来的
She came out of the pain clinic.
大家的奥施康定处方都从那来的
That's where everyone gets their Oxy prescriptions.
你打算用它做什么
And what would you do with it?
我八年级的班上有个女孩
There's a girl in my class, eighth grade.
她有个做假身份证的哥哥
And she's got this older brother that makes fake IDs,
我们用假身份证来填药方
so we use it to get the prescription filled.
吃一半 卖♥♥一半
Take half and sell the other half.
你学校有多少学生在磕奥施康定
How many kids in your school are on OxyContin?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许一半的人
Maybe half.
这里呢 疼吗
Now how about here? Any pain?
不疼
Nope.
如果举高点呢 疼吗
If I lift higher, does that hurt?
没感觉
Don't feel a thing.
所有角度都能动吗
And you‐‐and you feel like you have full range of motion?
可以 一切如旧
Yeah. Just like before.
药效能维持12小时吗
You think the drug lasted 12 hours?
- 我没计时 - 睡眠呢
‐ Well, I didn't time it. ‐ How about sleep?
晚上入睡有困难吗
Any problems sleeping through the night?
没有 效果很好
No, it worked like a charm.
我上周还去打保龄球了
I actually went bowling last week.
我还以为再也没机会打保龄球了
I didn't think I'd ever get to go bowling again.
非常感谢 医生
I appreciate it, Doc,
你确定吗 医生
Sure about this, Doc?
我可以带你去全国任意一家牛排餐厅
I'll take you to any steakhouse in the state.
我相信你能
Uh‐uh, I'm sure as can be.
看那个派
Mmm, look at that pie.
哪里都比不上南希家的鸡肉
You can't beat the chicken here at Nancy's.
- 想要点什么 医生 - 你好 波
- What can I get you, Doc? ‐ Hey, Bo.
你知道我喜欢什么
You know what I like.
- 你呢 - 我要一样的
- For you? ‐ Uh, I'll have the same.
你跟你♥爸♥关系好吗
You and your dad close?
不怎么好
Um, not really.
他是个作家 又是个教授
He's a writer and a professor.
我哥写短篇小说 所以他们关系好些
Brother writes short stories, so they're close.
- 我妈是个诗人 - 真的吗
- Mom's a poet. ‐ Really?
是的
Yeah.
我算是家里的罗杰·克♥林♥顿♥
I'm sort of the, uh, Roger Clinton of the family.
但是
Well...
我相信他们肯定很为你骄傲
I'm sure they're very proud of you.
是啊
Yeah.
那你有没有想过再约会 或者
So, um, you ever think about dating again, or...
不想 不感兴趣
Nah. No interest.
你应该来斯科茨代尔参加我们的周末研讨会
Well, you should come to our weekend seminar in Scottsdale.
超有乐趣的 而且所有费用全免
They're a ton of fun, and it's all expenses paid,
还有一大帮有意思的女人
and a ton of interesting women there.
去的都是医生 护士 疼痛专家
Doctors, nurses, pain specialists.
罗素·波特诺伊会发表讲话
Russell Portenoy is gonna speak.
- 真的 - 真的 他是主要发言人
‐ He is? ‐ Yeah, he's the main speaker.
想当初 雪莉在医院的时候
You know, when Shelly was in the hospital,
我读过一些他的文章
I read some of his articles, and, uh,
确实有帮助
they really helped.
这点不得不承认
Gotta say.
如果你记得起来 就帮我个忙
Do me a favor if you think of it.
跟他说 我真的很感激
Uh, mention to him that, uh, I'm really grateful.
带我谢谢他
So thank you.
来斯科茨代尔参加研讨会
Come to the seminar in Scottsdale
亲口跟他说
and tell him yourself.
妈妈
Hey, Mom?
怎么了 宝贝
Yes, dear?
剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表