剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表
我不想阻止你做任何事 黛安
I--I don't want to stop you from doing anything, Diane.
你做你该做的事吧
You do whatever you need to do.
我是贝丝·戴维斯修女
My name is Sister Beth Davies.
我想感谢你们所有人来此
I want to thank you all for coming down here.
这并不容易 因为你们中有许多人
It's not easy, as so many of you
带着沉重的负担 自己所爱的人
are carrying the heavy burden of a loved one
承受着药物上瘾的漫长折磨
suffering from this chronic disease of addiction.
说到这个 我想向你们介绍
With that said, I want to introduce you
阿帕拉契亚最出色的康复医生
to the most dedicated recovery doctor in Appalachia,
阿尔特·范西医生
Dr. Art Van Zee.
谢谢 贝丝修女
Thank you, Sister Beth.
我知道你们今晚来到这里不容易
I know it wasn't easy for you all to come tonight,
因为这个药瘾随之带来的是羞耻感
as this addiction has shame attached to it,
但我希望看到今晚的出席人数后你们能明白
but I hope you all see by this turnout
自己不是孤军奋战
that you're not alone.
这个药品不管你富有或贫穷
This drug doesn't care if you're rich or poor,
男人或女人 白人 黑人或棕色皮肤
man or woman, white, Black, or brown.
一旦你服用过量 它就会改变你的脑化学
Once you've taken too much, it changes your brain chemistry
以至于你不服用就会感到极度痛苦
so you're in so much pain without it,
感觉自己快死了
you think you're going to die.
我今晚让你们来此签下一则请♥愿♥
I brought you here tonight to sign a petition
要求药监局让奥施康定从市面下架
to ask the FDA to pull OxyContin from the market
直到它重制后 成为不易滥用的药品
till it can be reformulated to be resistant to abuse.
之前有过成功案例
It's been done before.
会后我们在那边放了桌子
So, after the meeting, we have tables set up over here
以便你们所有人签下请♥愿♥书
for you all to sign the petition
这样我们可以尝试结束这场噩梦
so we can try to bring an end to this nightmare.
贝琪·马♥勒♥穆
我第一次看到这些结果时
I couldn't believe these results
也不敢相信 长官
when I first saw them either, sir.
这就是铁证
I mean--and this is rock solid.
你看 尸检报告证明过量服用也会发生在
See, the autopsy report proves overdoses can occur in people
那些完全遵照医嘱的人身上
who are taking the drug exactly as prescribed.
死亡的不仅仅是瘾君子
It's not just drug abusers who are dying.
也有每日饱受病痛的患者
It's everyday pain patients, too.
你不能在和药监局的人商量之前
You can't just send out a press release
先把这个公布给媒体
without discussing this with the FDA first.
好的 但长官 正是我去年策划的舆♥论♥战
Okay, but, sir, the press war I orchestrated last year
才让药监局对普渡制药的警示标签采取行动的
is what got the FDA to take action against Purdue's warning label.
但你要是不和我们商量就行动的话...
But if you act without discussing this with us--
长官 无意冒犯
Sir, with all due respect,
为了公众的个人安全
the public needs to have access to this data ASAP
他们需要尽快看到这些数据
for their own personal safety.
你打算什么时候把你的报告分享给药监局
When do you plan on sharing your report with the FDA?
我已经约好了下周会面
I've already set up a meeting next week
我还要求普渡制药的人出席
and I've requested Purdue to be there.
你在会议之前把报告给普渡制药了吗
Are you giving Purdue the report ahead of the meeting?
没有
No.
所以你要在他们没法提前审核报告的情况下
So you're jamming them into a fast rebuttal
打他们个措手不及
without being able to review the report first?
或许
Maybe.
你知道这么做会惹怒所有人
You know you're just going to piss everyone off.
我的目的是阻止一种危险药品
My goal is to stop a dangerous drug
被倒卖♥♥和滥用
from being diverted and abused.
我不是来交朋友的
I'm not looking to make friends.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你不介意的话
If you don't mind.
如果你把它浸在泻盐里
If you soak that in some Epsom salts
然后直接剪掉指甲
and cut the nails straight across,
会好受些
that should help that.
谢谢 先生 我会照做的
Thank you, sir. I'll--I'll do that.
嗯 试一试
Sure. Give it a try.
当你抱着一个新生儿的时候
When you're holding a newborn
它发出人生中第一次哭喊
and it lets out the first cry of its life,
你的心跳无法抑制地加速
your heart can't help but jump a little.
那是亘古不变的语言
That's a language that's as old as those hills.
太棒了
Bravo.
我希望你下一篇文章写写
You know, I'd like to have you journal next about,
你所帮过的其他三个人
three other people that you have helped.
作为医生 三个你感到最骄傲的时刻
Your three proudest moments as a doctor.
好的
All right.
知道吗 这或许听起来很疯狂
You know, it sounds crazy, maybe,
但是...
but, uh...
我一直在考虑重新成为医生的事
I think a lot about being a doctor again.
你从来没有不是医生过 塞缪
You've never not been a doctor, Sam,
这是你永远的职业
it's who you will always be.
你只是需要花些时间来治愈自己
It's just you need to take the time to heal yourself.
好吗 这是我需要做的事
Right? It's what I had to do.
我醉驾差点害死了一个女人和她的小儿子
I nearly killed a woman and her young son drunk driving.
塞缪 那些人从我制♥造♥的事故中走了出来
Sam, those people walked away from the wreck that I caused,
但我很长一段时间没能走出来
but I couldn't walk away for a long time.
我花了很长时间 才原谅自己
It took me a long time to forgive myself.
是啊 我感觉我所做的不可原谅
Yeah. I feel like what I did isn't even forgivable.
-我不... -不 听我说
- I don't-- - No. Look.
一种弥补
A way to make amends...
我们对别人所造成的伤害的方式是回馈
for the pain that we have caused others is to give back.
当你准备好时
And when you're ready,
你所能做的最好的事 就是治愈他人
the greatest thing you can do is heal others.
所以 没错
So, yes,
重新开始准备拿回你的医生执照
begin the process of getting your medical license back.
书面材料看上去没问题
Paperwork looks good.
只要你一完成你的缓刑条款
Soon as you've completed the term of your probation,
我们就可以开始推进了
we'll get the ball rolling.
很好
Good, good.
至少得要一年的时间 但值得等待
It's going to take at least a year, but it'll be worth it.
我认为只有一个问题
There is only one issue I see.
如果你在服用美♥沙♥酮♥的话
They won't reinstate your medical license
他们不会恢复你的医生执照
if you're on methadone.
美国没有哪个医委会会允许
There's no medical board in America that would allow it.
你有可能在一年内停用这个药物吗
Any chance that you'd be done in a year?
说实话 我不知道 或许可以 或许不行
I don't know, to be honest. Maybe, maybe not.
那么在你停药前
Well, then you shouldn't turn in this application
不能上交这份申请
till you're off it.
这是唯一能让我戒掉药瘾的方式
It's the only thing keeping me clean.
严格意义上来说 你没有戒掉
Well, technically, you're not.
这是一种麻醉剂
It's a narcotic.
它是保护性药品
It's protective.
它就像胰岛素保护糖尿病患一样
It protects the way insulin protects diabetics.
它是医委会医生计划里全面禁止的药品
It's banned by physician plans across the board.
这些维持药物 会影响人的精神状态
These maintenance medications, they affect cognition.
一派胡言
That's bullshit.
我的头脑已经多年没有这么清醒过了
My thinking hasn't been this clear in years.
先生 你可以对这个决定提起上诉
Sir, you can appeal the decision,
但我们从来没有通过像这样的上诉
but we've never had an appeal like this go through.
再见
Good day.
卡特勒医生 如果你的病人说有爆发性病痛
Dr. Cutler, if your patients report breakthrough pain,
你所做的就是加倍他们的剂量
all you have to do is double their dose
让他们整夜安睡
to get them a full night's sleep.
爆发性病痛这种说法
Isn't, um, breakthrough pain
难道不只是你销♥售♥更多奥施康定的方式吗
just a way for you to sell more Oxy?
不一定
Um, not necessarily.
-我听说... -你看看这个小册子
- I heard... - If you look in the pamphlet--
我听说你写的剂量越多
...More milligrams you write,
你能得到的奖励就越多
bigger your bonus check.
所以这难道不是你为了能赚更多钱胡说的吗
So isn't all this just bullshit so you can make more money?
-这纸上半数的术语我都没听说过 -好了
- I haven't heard of half the terms in this paper. - Okay,
这样吧 我们短暂休息一下
tell you what, let's take a quick break,
喝点咖啡 十分钟后再回来
uh, grab some coffee, be back in ten.
跟我来 迈尔斯
Come on, Miles.
你有好一阵看起来不开心了
You've seemed unhappy for a while now.
是啊 我这段时间不太好过
剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表