剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表
走吧 -不用担心
Let's go. -Don't worry.
我会找你解释的 我很快就会找你谈的
I'll talk to you. I'll talk to you soon.
嘿
Hey.
东西在哪儿?
Where is it?
什么?什么在哪儿?
What? What? What? What?
你♥妈♥的♥婚戒 你把它怎么了?
Your momma's wedding ring. What'd you do with it?
我不知道你在说什么
I... I don't know what you're talking about.
你现在不仅撒谎 还偷东西?
You're a liar and a thief now?
贝琪 你让我觉得恶心
You disgust me, Bets.
你已经变成了一个令人厌恶的人
You have become a disgusting human being.
婚戒在哪儿?
Now, where is it?
在哪儿?把这个给我 -别 住手!
Huh? Where is it? Give me that. -No. No, stop! Stop! Stop!
怎么了?
What? What?
求你住手 爸爸 住手 -它在哪儿?
Stop, please. Dad, stop. -Where is it?
爸
Dad. Dad.
我把它给卖♥♥了!
I sold it! I sold it!
我把它给卖♥♥了
I sold it.
卖♥♥去哪儿了?
Where?
布里斯托尔的一家当铺
At the pawn shop in Bristol.
还有我外婆的胸针
And my grandmother's brooch?
全给我卖♥♥了
I sold all of it.
我…你不是一直在去戒毒互助会吗?
I'm... You've been going to AA.
我就是从那里弄到药的
That's where I get my pills.
什么? -药?
What? -Pills, huh?
爸 -把你那些该死的药给我
Dad. -I'll get your damn pills.
不要 爸爸 别
No. Dad, no, no.
这是你唯一在乎的东西 -爸 不要 别!
Dad, no! Dad, no, no!-The only thing you care about.
把你的手拿开 -求你了!
Get your hands off of me. -Please!
那该死的药片在哪里? -爸 住手 求你了 别这样!
Where's the goddamn pills? -Dad! Stop! Please, no! You can't, Dad!
不要啊 爸 还给我! -在这里
No! Dad. Dad! Give it back! -Uh-huh? Right here.
你为了这垃圾 卖♥♥掉了你妈珍贵的传家宝
You sold your momma's precious heirlooms for this trash, huh?
是吗? -爸爸!
Didn't you? -Dad! Dad! Dad!
贝琪! -爸 不要!
Betsy! -Dad, no!
不 休想!把药片留在那里 不! -爸 不要 你不能这么做!
No, you don't!-Leave the pills there. No! -Dad! Dad, no! You can't, Dad!
爸爸 不要啊 你不能这么做 住手!
Dad, no! You can't! Stop!
打开水龙头
Turn that thing on.
不 -你已经把这个家给毁了!
No. -You already destroyed our damn family!
把你的手拿开! -爸爸 不要 求你了!
Get your hands off of me! -Dad, no! No! Please!
求你了 不要!
Please, no!
不要啊!
No!
不!
No, no, no!
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
贝琪 住手 别!
Bets, stop. Don't!
戴安!
Diane! -Oh!
我恨你!
I hate you! I hate you!
我希望你下地狱!
I hope you burn in hell!
2001年
梅尔顿局长 你找我?
Director Melton, you wanted to see me?
是的 进来吧
I did. Come in.
周末过得怎样? 希望你得到了应得的休息
So, how was your weekend? I hope you got some well-earned rest.
这是新版的友好布里奇特吗?
Is this the new friendly Bridget?
是的
Why, yes, it is.
温顺 没有威胁性 就像每个女人应有的样子
Non-threatening and docile, just like every woman should be.
坐吧
Have a seat.
听着 我相信你心里一定不是滋味
Look, I'm sure it wasn't fun letting your subordinate
这是你亲自负责的调查 却要让手下出面召开新闻发布会
hold a press conference on your own investigation,
但我觉得你的这个决定很明智
but I think you made the right call.
我知道你认为得比男性强 才能证明自己的实力
I know you think you need to be tougher than a guy to prove yourself.
但你已经很强了 不需要更强
But you already are tougher. You don't have to be tougher.
这话你能明白吗?
Does that make sense?
长官 如果我不够魄力
Um, sir, if I'm not forceful enough,
那就是个不配坐这位子的弱女子
then I'm a weak woman that shouldn't be in this job.
但如果我太过强硬 就变成了一个失控的恶女人
But if I push too hard, then I'm an out of control bitch,
这份工作要求我得强硬
and this job requires that I push.
有时候你确实强硬过头了
And sometimes you do push too hard
你的方法不起作用 举例来说
and your approach doesn't work. Example,
普渡要求跟我们再开一次会
Purdue requested another meeting with us.
这一次 理查德·沙克乐也会参加
And this time Richard Sackler is going to join.
这说明媒体大战已经起效果了
That means the press war is already working.
是的 但普渡要求你不出席这次会议
It is. But Purdue also requested that you not attend the meeting.
如今谁能出席缉毒局的会议 由普渡制药说了算了吗?
Is Purdue Pharma dictating who attends DEA meetings now?
不 但大家觉得如果采用不同的方法 可能会取得更大的成功
No. But there is a feeling we might have more success with a different approach,
因为最终我们需要他们自愿采取行动
since ultimately we need them to act voluntarily.
如果我直掐沙克乐的要害 可能会吓得他采取行动
And if I go for Sackler's jugular, it might scare him to act.
也可能不会
Or not.
有时候硬来不如讲策略的效果好
Sometimes being a hardass isn't as effective as being politic.
所以 我们打算尝试另一种方法
So, we're gonna try a different approach.
好的 长官 我明白
Of course, sir. Yes, I understand.
忘了那破事吧!
谢谢你们能来 -不客气
Thank you for coming. -Sure.
谢谢 -再见到你真不错 先生 你好吗?
Thank you.-Good to see you again, sir.How are you?
谢谢 谢谢你能来
And thank you. Thank you for coming.
早上好 谢谢 -给
Morning. Thank you, sir. -Here you go.
沙克乐医生
Doctor Sackler.
各位好 抱歉我来迟了
Hello, everyone. Pardon my tardiness.
迈耶副局长 我们本打算在走之前 去您那里打个招呼呢
Uh, Deputy Director Meyer, we were gonna stop by and say hello before we left.
很高兴我为你们省了这麻烦
Well, so glad I could save you the trip.
沙克乐医生 很高兴你能来 我是 药物转移管制局的布里奇特·迈耶
Doctor Sackler, I'm glad you could make it. Bridget Meyer, Diversion.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
给 -谢谢
Here you go. -Thank you.
我们开始吧? -好的
Shall we? -Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
为了减少那些零星的药物滥用事件
To reduce sporadic incidences of abuse,
我们愿意与贵方一起努力
we would like to join your efforts.
我们将资助并组织
We will finance and organize
给药剂师的培训课程
training sessions for pharmacists
帮助他们更好地发现非法转移的迹象
to help them better spot signs of illegal diversion.
我们还将开♥发♥一种防篡改处方本
We will also develop a tamper-proof prescription pad
并将其免费分发给
that we will distribute at no cost
全国各地的处方医生
to prescribing physicians around the country.
有了这些措施 再配以其他手段 我们可以协助贵局
With these steps and others, we can help ensure
确保药物滥用者不会妨碍疼痛患者
drug abusers will not prevent pain patients
接受关键的药物治疗
from receiving their crucial medication.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 沙克乐医生
Well, thank you, Doctor Sackler.
我们很感谢你积极主动地 提出这些很不错的想法
We appreciate you being proactive with these excellent ideas.
可不幸的是 这还不够
But unfortunately, it's not enough.
差得远呢
Not even close.
你这是试图用创可贴来堵枪伤
You're trying to put a band-aid on a gunshot wound.
这个嘛…
Well...
如你所知 真的问题在于
The real problem, as you know,
有一种药性很强而且极易上瘾的药物
is a powerful and extremely addictive drug
在被各种医生用来治疗一些小毛小病
being prescribed by all kind of doctors for minor ailments,
而且剂量越来越高 却又没有足够的防护措施
in increasingly higher doses without adequate safeguards.
沙克乐医生 我会一直坚持下去
Doctor Sackler, I'm not going to stop
直到你和你们公♥司♥ 还有药监局
until you, your company, and the FDA
遏制处方过量的问题为止
have curbed excessive prescribing.
有人在因此丧命
People are dying.
我是不会让步的
And I'm not going to back down.
我要那些药片从大街上消失
I want pills off the streets.
你明白我的话吗?
Do you understand that?
我想我明白
I think I understand that.
女士 先生们 谢谢了 我们很感谢你们的拨冗接待 谢谢
Uh, thank you, gentlemen and lady. We appreciate your time. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
让我和布里奇特单独待一会儿
Give Bridget and me a moment.
长官 我向你保证 他是在耍你 这些是老掉牙的…
Sir, he was playing you, I promise you. These are the same tired off...
布里奇特 别说了 你下一步打算怎么办?
Bridget, stop. What's your next move?
他们不会在这次会议之后 采取任何行动的
Well, they're not gonna take any action after this meeting,
所以我将利用这个事实 加上我们制♥造♥的负面新闻
so I will use that fact and the negative press that we've generated
再回去找药监局
to go back to the FDA
提出其他的要求 来限制这种药物的销♥售♥渠道
to make another set of demands to restrict access to this drug.
剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表