剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表
成瘾剂量
第一季 第六集
你的故事表明
Your story shows
公♥司♥的最高层
that the highest levels of the company
清楚知道该药有多危险
knew exactly how dangerous the drug was.
行 我作证
Okay, I'll testify.
求你了 我需要些奥施康定
Please, I just need some Oxy.
她因为压力太大而毒瘾复发了
She's relapsing from the stress.
她无法作证了
She can't testify.
不要 爸 求你了
No! No, Dad, please!
...毁了我们的家
...destroyed our damn family!
-求你了 爸 -别碰我
- Please, Dad! - Get your hands off of me!
大多数A股股东赞成
A shares have a majority
现在任命理查德·赛克勒成为
and Richard Sackler is now named
普渡制药的总裁
president of Purdue Pharma.
芬尼克斯医生 这是你的吗 你被捕了
Dr. Finnix, is this yours? You're under arrest.
你要在这里待多久
How long you here for?
90天
90 days.
你觉得你能帮我搞点药吗
You think you can get me some pills?
-你接下来打算怎么办 -让药监局
- What's your next move? - Go back to the FDA
提出另一套要求
to make another set of demands
限制该药的购买♥♥
to restrict access to this drug.
你能考虑一下你的所作所为
Can you think about how what you're doing
可能对我造成的影响吗
might be affecting me?
不 我不能 抱歉
No, I can't. I'm sorry.
我就在这样的环境里长大 卢卡斯
This is how I grew up, Lucas.
眼看我的朋友因毒品而死
Watching my friends die from drugs.
如果你再这么下去
If you continue on this path,
你也会跟他们一样
you're going to end up just like them.
奥施康定
休斯 马克·休斯
Hughes. Mark Hughes.
科瓦利 乔希
Corvelli, Josh.
我叫杰·麦克洛斯基
My name is Jay McCloskey.
我是缅因州的检察官
I am the U.S. Attorney for the State of Maine.
我今天来是因为猖獗的药物滥用
I am here today because rampant drug abuse
已经遍布我州
has infiltrated our great state.
理查德博士
Dr. Richard?
很抱歉打扰你吃午饭了 但有件急事
Sorry to disturb you at lunch, but there's an urgent issue.
奥施康定的80毫克片剂
An 80 mg tablet of OxyContin
街头售卖♥♥价为100美元一片
sells on the street for $100.
这种转售造成了相关犯罪的多米诺效应
This diversion has created a domino effect of related crime.
作为联邦检察官 我要给全州的医生
As U.S. Attorney, I will be sending letters
发一封信
to doctors across our state
提醒他们奥施康定的严重危害
to alert them to the grave dangers of OxyContin.
还有问题吗
Any questions?
上面说奥施康定
It says that OxyContin
正逐渐成为最严重的犯罪问题
is becoming the most serious criminal problem--
嗯 我认识字
Yes, I know how to read.
他发了多少封这样的信
How many of these letters were sent?
他给缅因州的每一位医生
He sent one to every single doctor
都发了一封
in the entire state of Maine.
我记得我第一次
I remember the day
决定戒瘾的那天
that I first decided to get clean.
当时我和我的死党乔希要做个药检
Me and my buddy Josh, we had this drug test coming up,
这对两个瘾君子来说不是什么好消息
which is not great news for two addicts, you know.
我们就去找我们的药贩子说
So we ran to our dealer and we're like,
"哥们 我们该怎么办"
"Hey, man, you know, what can we do?"
他告诉我们
And he tells us,
"如果你在药检的那天喝漂白剂
"If you drink bleach on the day of your test,
就能把你的血液洗干净"
it cleans your blood."
然后到了做药检的那天
So, the day of the test comes around,
我们就在车后座上
and we're in the back of the car,
我们搞到了一箱工业用的漂白剂
and we got this industrial strength container of bleach,
我们就喝了
and we drink.
只不过漂白剂喝下去时烧得我五内俱焚
Except the bleach fucking burns like hell going down,
所以我马上就吐了 吐得到处都是
so immediately I'm gagging, You know, I spit it everywhere.
但乔希 天杀的乔希
But Josh, man--fucking Josh,
他喝下去了
he--he downs it.
乔希去世的那天
The day Josh died
我知道自己必须要戒瘾
is the day I knew I needed to get clean.
其实就是一年前的今天
A year ago today, actually.
我已经进过三次康复中心了 但是
I've been to rehab three times now, but,
天呐 我终于觉得
God, I finally feel like
一切开始有意义了
it's starting to make sense, you know?
我也是第三次才明白戒毒的意义
My third time was when it really started to make sense.
谢谢 德克 承认自己的人生
Thanks, Dirk. It takes a lot of guts
曾一度失控需要很大的勇气
to admit that your life has become unmanageable.
我们支持你
And we got your back.
谢谢
Thank you.
塞缪尔
Samuel.
轮到你了
It's your turn.
你今天想跟我们分享些什么吗
Would you like to share anything today?
不 不
No, no.
-也许明天吧 -好
- Maybe tomorrow. - Yeah.
伊恩
Ian.
我们还没听你分享过
We haven't heard from you yet.
-嘿 -嘿 哥们 有事吗
- Hey. - Hey, man. What's up?
我一直在想
I was thinking about what y'all
你们在外面说的那些事
were talking about out there.
你们都来康复中心多少次了
H--how many times have y'all been to rehab?
这是我的第四次
This is my, uh, fourth time.
我是第五次
Fifth for me.
都是在这里吗 同一个地方
All of it here? Same place?
不 我还去过三家康复中心
Nah, I've been to three other centers.
我最喜欢这家
I like this one the best.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我只是担心
I'm just--I'm just worried, you know?
担心来这里可能没用
Worried maybe it doesn't work.
塞缪尔 我表亲觉得这地方很有用
Hey, Samuel, this place was amazing for my cousin.
他已经九年没喝酒了
He hasn't had a drink in nine years.
听着 哥们 不来这里
Look, man, it's either here,
就只能去监狱或停尸房♥了
jail, or the morgue.
是啊
Yeah.
我有时觉得被忽视了
I feel ignored sometimes.
跟一个永远不在身边的人相处
It's, uh, not easy being with someone who's never
非常不容易
really present with you.
我很内疚 我..
I feel bad. I--
我就是很难
it's just--it's hard for me to
谈论跟工作无关的东西
talk about things that are not work-related.
对 她沉迷于工作
Yeah, she's obsessed with work.
-我没有沉迷于工作 -你有
- I'm not obsessed with work. - You are.
我只是想阻止全国范围内的
I'm just trying to prevent mass deaths from occurring
-大规模死亡 -我真的没法跟这事相提并论
- across the country. - I can't really compete with
我没让你去跟这事比较
I'm not asking you to compete with that.
我只是请求你理解
I'm just asking you to understand that
我不能停下
I can't just turn that off.
但你可能会因此而埋葬你们的婚姻
But you may be causing the death of your marriage.
你明白保罗的想法吗
Do you see Paul's point of view?
我不想这样 我...
I don't want that. I--
我真的尽力了
I'm really trying.
-我来到这里 -我也来到这里了
- I'm right here. - I'm right here.
-我希望我们的婚姻能继续下去 -我也是
- I want this to work out. - I do too.
大家好
Hello, everyone.
我真的很感谢你们愿意再次跟我见面
I truly appreciate you all meeting with me again.
我
I, um,
我知道我们的上一次交流并不理想
I know our last interaction was less than ideal.
但我的心理医生说
But my therapist says
道歉永远不嫌迟
it's never too late to apologize.
听起来你有个很棒的心理医生
Well, sounds like you have a terrific therapist.
所以我带来了很多主流媒体上
So I have brought numerous articles
关于奥施康定的危害的文章
from major publications about the dangers of OxyContin
这也迫使普渡开始为自己辩解
剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表