剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表
that has put Purdue on the defensive.
社会舆♥论♥压力变大
Public pressure is building.
我也看过几篇关于缉毒署越权的文章
I have also seen several articles about DEA overreach.
好 这些报道是普渡栽赃的
Yeah, well, those stories were planted by Purdue.
迈尔副主任
Deputy Director Meyer,
你知不知道有数百万人
are you aware that there are millions of people
极其信赖这种药物
who swear by this medication?
也有同样多的生命因此而毁灭
There are just as many lives that are being destroyed by it.
而且我说的并不仅仅是因此而死去的人们
And I'm not just talking about the ones who have died,
还有他们所影响到的人们
but the lives that they touch.
他们的朋友 家人
Their friends, their family.
很多社区因为这种药物引起的犯罪遭受蹂躏
Communities are being ravaged by crime over this drug.
婚姻和友谊因为这种药物而终结
Marriages and friendships have ended
在某些案例中
because of a pill that, in some instances,
甚至没有人服用过这种药物
neither person has ever even taken.
药监局对奥施康定的立场就是
The FDA's position on OxyContin
只要按指导服用它就是安全的
is that it is safe when used as directed.
但如果有人证明按处方服用
But we would take action against it
也不安全 我们就会对其采取措施
if the drug was shown to be unsafe when used as prescribed.
但确定药物的安全性是药监局的工作
But determining the safety of the drug is the FDA's job.
我们已经在审批过程中
And we have already carried out our job
-完成了我们的工作 -但如果你们当时错了呢
- during the approval process. - Well, what if you were wrong?
-布丽姬特 -这是有可能的
- Bridget. - It's possible.
那药监局就会承认错误
The FDA would admit we were wrong,
如果事实证明我们错了的话
if that was proven to be the case.
所以如果我能证明
So if I were to prove
按处方服用奥施康定也很危险
that OxyContin is dangerous when taken as prescribed,
药监局就会采取措施
then the FDA would act?
当然 我们不希望任何人受到伤害
Absolutely. We don't want anyone to get hurt.
但如果我们要对任何药物采取
But we need proof that the drug itself is defective
严厉的限制措施
if we are going to take a drastic
我们就得证明药物本身有缺陷
and restrictive action against any drug,
尤其是这种数百万人赖以生存的药物
especially one that millions of people have come to rely upon.
死了多少人 都是什么人
How many are dying? Who is dying?
他们是怎么死的
And how are they dying?
这就是我想知道的
This is what I want to know.
抱歉 你想要的具体是什么
I'm sorry, what exactly are you asking for?
我想让你把所有奥施康定导致的
I want you to pull together all the data we have
服药过量死亡的数据整理出来
on overdose deaths from OxyContin,
而且我希望能把它们按州和区域整理
and I want them organized by state and region.
缉毒署没有服药过量的数据
The DEA doesn't have data on overdoses.
-什么意思 你没有 -没有
- What do you mean--you don't? - No.
这些信息应该会分散在全国范围内
That information would be spread out across the country,
比如州与州之间
state-by-state,
甚至县与县之间 由零散的报告拼凑而成
or even county-by-county, patchwork of isolated reports.
但很难把它们全部收集起来
It would be incredibly difficult to gather it all.
好吧 我是个很难搞的女人
Well, I'm a very difficult woman.
就这么办吧
Let's do it.
-你在开玩笑吗 -没有
- Are you joking? - No, I'm not.
我要对服用奥施康定过量造成的死亡
I want to do an exhaustive study
做个彻底的研究 而且这非常关键
on OxyContin overdose deaths, and this is key--
我想知道这些死亡的人里
I want to know how many of those deaths
有多少人是严格按照处方服用
are coming from people who are taking the drug
这种药物的
exactly as prescribed.
这点你能从尸检中确定吗
Is that something you can ascertain from the autopsy?
可能可以 但是
Potentially, yes, but,
我要说清楚 让你清楚地了解
just to be clear, so you understand
-你想要的到底是什么 -好
- exactly what you're asking for. - Okay.
我们必须逐一阅读
We're going to have to go through
几千份尸检报告
thousands of autopsies individually,
并将它们与警方的报告作匹配
match autopsies with police reports,
并仔细阅读手写的笔记
and dig through handwritten notes.
这将花费很多时间
It will take quite a bit of time.
我不在乎要花多少时间
I don't care how much time it takes.
早 里克
Morning, Rick.
周♥年♥庆♥快乐
Happy anniversary.
我们三年前的今天立的案
We opened the case three years ago.
我本来想给你买♥♥大黄派的
I was gonna get you rhubarb pie,
但烘焙店关门了
but the bakery was out.
社团
疼痛中心
阿巴拉契亚疼痛基金会 普渡资助
感觉是漫长的三年
Feels like a long three years.
还没有找到能拿下高管的证据
Still haven't even begun to nail a top executive.
别这样 哥们
Come on, man.
我们差点就找到吹哨人了
We were so close to a whistleblower.
而且我们会再找到一个的
And we're gonna find another one.
违法贴假标签已经没跑了
We're solid on misbranding.
我们可以证明所谓的成瘾率不到1%是欺诈
We can show the 1% claim was fraudulent.
有很多证据可以给陪审团
So, I mean, there's a lot here for a jury.
我不担心陪审团
I'm not worried about a jury.
我担心的是司法部
I'm--I'm worried about Main Justice,
因为你知道到时候谁会跑出来
because you know who's gonna go out and lobby
向他认识的所有人游说 我只是不希望
everyone he knows there, and I just don't want
这个案子最后不了了之
this case to get brushed under the rug.
但如果我们要起诉个人犯有重罪
But if we start charging individuals with felonies,
我们就得一击致命
we need the kill shot.
班戈日报
这位缅因州的检察官叫什么名字
What was the name of that U.S. Attorney up in Maine?
杰·麦克洛斯基
Jay McCloskey?
他调查过普渡吗
Did he dig into Purdue at all?
我觉得他和他们见过几次面
I think he had a few meetings with them,
但没查出什么重要信息
but nothing significant came from it.
我会联♥系♥一下他
I'll reach out to him.
我觉得他现在去私人律所了
I think he's in private practice now.
我们应该再查查这些医生
We should look into the doctors again.
医生公费旅游
看看有没有漏掉什么
See if we missed something.
-比如呢 -某种回扣计划
- Like what? - Some sort of kickback scheme.
或许是非法晋升 我们可以把它跟
Or maybe an illegal promotion that we can tie back
高层管理人员联♥系♥起来
to upper management.
如果我们再回头查医生
If we circle back to the doctors,
应该先从那些
we should start with the ones
因为开药过量而被抓的开始
that we busted for over-prescription.
也许在监狱里待了几年之后
Maybe after a few years sitting in jail,
他们会想告诉我们更多
they'd be willing to tell us more.
没错
Oh, yeah.
我也会联♥系♥一下杰·麦克洛斯基
And I'll reach out to Jay McCloskey.
听着不错
Sounds good.
我去干活了
I'm gonna get to it.
纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary.
你也说了
You said it.
普渡 销♥售♥额达到10亿
今晚 我们要庆祝奥施康定
Tonight, we celebrate OxyContin
年销♥售♥额超过10亿美元
passing $1 billion a year in sales!
太棒了
Yeah!
比计划提前了两年
Two years ahead of schedule.
总部的所有人都送来了他们的祝福
Everyone at HQ sends their best wishes,
而且他们想告诉你们所有人
and they want you all to know that
没有你们 他们不可能做到这一切
there's no way they could have done this without you.
没错
That's right.
我们今晚有部打给出租车公♥司♥的热♥线♥电♥话♥
Hey, we have a hot line to the cab company tonight,
以防万一 你们不小心吃了奥施康定
in case, you know, you slip yourself an OxyContin.
派对现在开始 好吗 DJ走起
So let's get this party started, all right? DJ!
棒
Yeah!
现在请大家
It's about that time to make way
走进舞池
on the dance floor right now.
希望你们手里都有酒
Hope you got your drinks.
*派对现在开始*
*Let's get this party started*
我要在吧台喝杯长岛冰茶
I'ma have a Long Island at the bar.
*派对现在开始 燥起来*
*Let's get this party started, let's go*
*好 好*
*Okay, okay*
谢谢 哥们
Hey, thanks, man.
我可以直接再来一杯吗
剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表