剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表
Morning, everyone.
早上好 莎伦 那些财务数据看上去怎样?
Morning, Sharon. How's financials looking?
诡诈 混乱 庞大 不实 你懂的
Deceitful, confusing, unwieldy, fraudulent, you know.
就是普渡制药的那一套
Just another day with Purdue Pharma.
当心点 他今天心情不好
Warning, he's in a mood today.
是吗?他早上几点进办公室的?
Oh, yeah? What time did he come in this morning?
跟平时一样 清晨5点
The usual, 5:00 a.m.
如果他能保证睡眠 心情可能就会好一点
He might be more chill if he got some sleep.
他为什么总是这么早进办公室?
Why does he always come in so early?
他总是在凌晨4点到5点之间 给普渡发传真
He always faxes Purdue between four and five in the morning.
这样 他们就会认为 我们的人在昼夜不停地查这个案子
That way, they think we got people working on this around the clock.
哇 -是呀 他周末也会那么做
Wow. -Yeah. He does it on the weekends too.
有撒了巧克力米的!有带淋面的!
I got sprinkles! I got glazed!
有带奶油馅儿的… -能开始了吗?
I got some cream-filled... -Can we get started?
大家今后都尽量准时
Let's all try to be on time in the future.
莎伦 你有什么发现?
Sharon, what do you got?
我还在查阅1998年的内部预算
Yeah, so, I'm still working my way through the 98 internal budgets,
不过 他们的奖金结构
but the sales rep bonus structure
鼓励医药代表积极推销 更高剂量的药片及更长的服药时间
incentivizes reps to push for higher doses over longer periods of time.
我觉得我以前从没见过 哪家制药公♥司♥这样做过
I don't think I've ever seen a pharma company do that before.
有没有管理层专门要求医药代表 推广更高剂量药片的证据?
Do you have management specifically pushing reps to sell higher doses?
暂时没有 但奖金结构暗示了这一点
Not yet, but it is implied.
我要的不是暗示? 我要的是直接联♥系♥
I don't need implied, I need a direct link.
我要的是医药代表为了奖金 无视危险 推销更大剂量药片的案例
I need examples that show reps dangerously pushing higher doses for profit.
这或许能在销♥售♥拜访记录里找到
Well, we might find that in the call notes.
我们刚刚完成了拜访记录的编目
We just completed cataloguing all of them,and a part of me thinks that
我觉得里面可能会有一些信息…
there could be some information in there that...
我需要管理层下达指令的证据
I need orders from management.
而不是医药代表向管理层汇报的内容
Not what the sales reps are telling management.
瑞克 能让我把话说完吗?
Can I finish, Rick?
我们或许能通过那些记录
We might find something that leads us
找到一个 愿意背叛上级的医药代表
to a sales rep who's willing to flip on the higher-ups.
怎么找?
How?
这些拜访记录包含了 他们每次去拜访那些医生后
These call notes contain everything that they wrote to their managers
写给经理的报告
after every doctor's visit.
所以 或许有某个医药代表提出
So, maybe there's a rep that said,
有病人上了瘾?
"People are getting addicted."
但是却遭到了忽视
But they got ignored,
如今他们愿意谈谈这件事
and now they wanna talk about it.
我们说不定能找到一个 愿意揭黑幕的人
We might find a whistleblower.
行 好吧
All right, well,
既然我们至今都没找到 管理层违法乱纪的证据
since we haven't found a smoking gun in the higher-ups,
寻找愿意揭发黑幕的人 是最靠谱的方案 对吗?
whistleblower'd be our best bet, wouldn't it?
哇 老大 你的主意太棒了 我怎么就没想到
Why, that is a wonderful idea, boss, and I wish that I had had it.
真不敢相信 你们在没电脑的情况下 查这个案子查了两年
I can't believe you boys spent two years on this case without these computers.
谁都不愿意给我们提供资金
Nobody would give us the funding.
那是什么让他们改主意的呢?
What made 'em change their mind?
他们没改主意 是瑞克说服了
They didn't. Rick convinced
弗吉尼亚医疗补助欺诈部 为我们提供资金
the Virginia Medicaid Fraud Unit to give us the funding.
好了 这个要怎么操作呢?
So, how does this work?
所有的拜访记录都已经录入了系统
Every call note has been inputted into the system,
所以 给我一个关键词 系统就会自动搜索所有含该词的记录
so give me a keyword,and it automatically searches for all of them.
花了你们好几个月时间的活 现在只需几秒钟即可完成
What's taken you months will now be accomplished in just a few seconds.
好 那我们就开始吧
Okay. Well, let's get the party started.
试试沙克乐?
Try Sackler.
一条记录都没找到
No, nothing.
这也说得通 医药代表怎么会谈及沙克乐家的人?
Well, makes sense.Why would the sales reps be discussing the Sacklers?
你希望他们会谈及 哪些类型的话题呢?
What types of things would you wanna see 'em discussing?
我想知道他们有没有汇报过 滥用药物的情况
I wanna know if they were reporting drug abuse.
好
Okay.
滥用 开始搜索
35条 -不错啊
35. -All right.
我把这些打印出来
I'll print it off.
如果关键词更具体点 说不定能找到更多记录
You know, you might get more hits if you're even more specific.
是什么类型的滥用?
What kind of abuse?
试试碾碎?和用鼻子吸?
Try crush and snort.
不过你在当医药代表时 曾在给经理的报告中写道
But when you were a sales rep, you wrote to your manager
病患在用鼻子吸服此药
that patients were snorting their pills.
我从没这么写过
No, I never wrote that.
你从没这么写过?
Oh, you never wrote that?
可这正是你发给经理的
But that's actually what you did write
销♥售♥拜访记录里所写的内容
in your own call notes that you sent over to your manager.
我的笔记本里记着呢 你当时写道 一个医生说
I got it right here in my notes. You wrote, "A doctor said
有一个病人把她的药碾成了粉末?
"a patient crushed her medication into powder
就好像它是可♥卡♥因♥一样?
"like it was cocaine."
喂?
Hello?
对 我想问你1998年6月6日的 销♥售♥拜访记录的事
Yes, I wanted to ask about your call notes from June 6th, 1998,
其中你引用了一句话 一种日益增长的滥用奥施康定的文化
in which you referenced a growing culture of OxyContin abuse.
不好意思 我现在不太方便 我刚下班回家
Um, I'm sorry, this isn't a good time.I just got home from work.
太好了 我现在正好就在你家门口
Oh, perfect. I'm actually outside your place right now.
如果可以的话 我只想进去跟你简单聊几句
I'd love to just come in and chat with you real quick, if I might.
进来
Come in.
进去吧
Come on in.
坐
Sit.
我能看看你的证件吗?
Can I see your ID?
当然可以
Of course.
美国司法部
如果是假的 那仿真的水平还真高
If it's a fake, it's pretty convincing.
女士 我向你保证 我是一名联邦助理检察官
I assure you, ma'am, I'm an Assistant US Attorney
在弗吉尼亚西部地区的 约翰·布朗利手下工作
working under John Brownlee in the western district of Virginia.
我知道我的表现显得神经兮兮
I know I'm acting crazy.
我被解雇后的头六个月 我觉得自己被人跟踪了
The first six months after I was fired, I thought that I was being followed.
普渡的高层是否知道
Did upper management know that
1997年或1998年 该药物在被滥用的事?
the drug was being abused in 1997 or '98?
他们没理由不知道
I don't see how they couldn't.
我的意思是 我们都知道
I mean, we all knew.
这么说 这在医药代表中 是众所周知的事?
So, it was widely known amongst the sales force?
听着 医药代表
Look. Sales reps are like
就好比一群只想赚钱的 大学♥联♥谊会成员
a bunch of frat boys that just wanna make money.
在内心深处 他们都知道这是建立在谎言之上的
Deep down, they all know it's built on a lie.
具体是什么谎言呢?
And what is that lie, exactly?
说该药物的成瘾性 低于其他阿片类药物
That the drug's less addictive than other opioids.
但你懂的
But, you know,
如果有药监局的标签说它是安全的
when you have an FDA label that says it's safe,
你就可以说服自己说这药没问题
you can convince yourself it's fine.
有没有哪个高层管理人员 跟你讨论过药物被滥用的问题?
Did any higher-level executives ever discuss drug abuse with you?
我知道这问题不好回答
I know this is tough,
但为了我们能真正追究到责任人
but in order for us to truly bring accountability
结束这种猖獗的滥用循环
and to end this cycle of rampant abuse,
我们需要公♥司♥的内部人员作证
we need someone inside the company to testify.
这么久了 我一直在为此事良心不安
I have carried this on my conscience for such a long time.
我被解雇时 他们给了我一个选择
When I was fired, I had a choice.
我可以选择直接走人 没有补偿
I could walk away with nothing,
或者选择签署《保密协议》 拿遣散费
or get a severance and sign a strict NDA.
我签了协议
I signed it.
我绝不可能去跟普渡作对
There is no way I'm gonna cross Purdue.
如果那么做了 我就会失去一切
If I could, it would cost me everything.
听着 我已经告诉你太多事情了
Look, I've already said too much to you.
对不起 你得走了
I'm sorry. You have to leave.
在大陪审团面前作证… -不 别说了 你得走了
Um... the grand jury testimony... -No, no. You have to go.
1999年
诊所
这里是霍华德·乌德尔的办公室
Howard Udell's office.
莫琳 能跟你谈谈吗?
Maureen. Can I talk to you?
可以 我回头再打给你 好
Yeah. Let me call you right back. Okay.
我要给你一项任务
So, I've got an assignment for you.
不需要做笔记
No need to take notes on this.
好 -坐吧
Okay. -Have a seat.
事实上…
Actually...
一些销♥售♥拜访记录显示 有人在滥用药物
A few call notes have been coming in about people abusing the drug.
有人在停车场里吸服 有青少年在偷这种药
Snorting it in parking lots. Teenagers stealing it.
所有的麻醉剂都可能会被转移他用
Well, there's diversion with all narcotics.
正是如此 我们知道 奥施康定基本上不具成瘾性
剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表