剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表
I'm sorry, sir.
我立案的初衷是认为
I tried to build the case in a way that Main Justice
司法部不会善罢甘休
couldn't just brush it under the rug.
不必道歉 你做得很好
No, don't apologize. You did an incredible job.
我们已经找到了很多证据
All right, we got a hell of a lot here,
至少公♥司♥会承认违法贴假标签
but the company is going to plead guilty to misbranding.
也会对他们高管进行判刑
We're also gonna have a public sentencing of the executives,
足以让他们名誉扫地
so we can shame the ever-living shit out of them,
还给奥施康定造成了一系列负面媒体影响
create a lot of negative media attention around OxyContin.
还有 关于普渡的经济赔偿方案
Now, on the financial settlement with Purdue,
他们又提出一千万的方案
they came at me again with 10 million,
而我提出了六个亿
and I countered with 600 million
而且我说我不会让步
and told them I wouldn't budge.
最后达成了多少
So where'd you land?
六个亿
600 million.
祝贺你们 各位
Congratulations, guys.
这是这个国家有史以来制药公♥司♥
It's one of the highest settlements ever paid
支付的最高数额的和解金了
by a pharmaceutical company in the history of the country.
虽然我们没能得偿所愿 但也是巨大胜利了
Look, it's not everything we wanted, but it's a big win.
祝贺您 长官
Oh, congratulations, sir.
干得好 兰迪 祝贺你
Well done. Randy, congrats.
坐吧
Have a seat.
我知道我有个坏习惯
I know that sometimes I have a bad habit
经常忽视他人的感受
of ignoring people's feelings.
我一直是家族中的局外人 我的...
I've always been an outsider in this family. And my...
我的个人生活的轨迹
my personal life took a path. I...
也和我期望的不同
I didn't expect.
我心中有很多怨恨
I held a great deal of resentment
常常不公平地发泄在周围的人身上
that I unfairly took out on the people around me,
也面临新药推出的压力
pressures of launching the drug.
但现在公♥司♥运转良好
But now that it's doing so well,
我该专注于家庭
it's time I-I focus on my family
修复一些关系了
and-and mend some of those fences.
-我觉得这是个好主意 -我也觉得
- I, uh, think that's a great idea. - I do as well.
所以我将辞去总裁职位
So I'm going to step down as president,
没有人比你更适合接替我了
and I couldn't think of a better person to take over than you.
你是认真的吗 先生
Are you serious, sir?
非常认真
Very serious.
你也知道 对董事会来说最重要的
As you know, what's most important to the board
是你对我们家族的忠诚
is your loyalty to the family.
当然 当然
Of course, of course.
当然没问题 先生
And, um, you shall have it, sir.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
你是普渡制药的新总裁了
You're the new president of Purdue Pharma.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you, sir.
不要泼水
Hey, uh-uh, whoa! No splashing.
你好
Yeah?
副总检察长的幕僚长找您
I have the chief of staff to the Deputy Attorney General.
好的
Okay.
你好 约翰 很抱歉这么晚打扰你
Hey, John. Sorry to call so late.
没事的 埃斯顿先生
No, that's fine, Mr. Elston.
迈克 叫我迈克就行
Mike, call me Mike.
好的 迈克
Okay, Mike.
我知道你们准备明天和普渡签协议
Look, I know you're supposed to sign the deal tomorrow with Purdue,
但玛丽·乔·怀特打电♥话♥来了
but Mary Jo White called.
霍华德·尤德尔的律师吗
Howard Udell's attorney.
是的 她希望能推迟和解协议的签署时间
Correct, and she'd like to delay finalizing the plea agreement.
她希望能多些时间来讨论
She wants more time to discuss it.
不不不 不好意思
No, no, no, no, I'm sorry.
讨论时间已经结束了
The time for discussion is over.
协议已经达成
I have a deal.
反正还没有签署
It's not signed yet.
没理由不和她谈谈啊
No reason why you can't keep talking with her.
不好意思 这是你的请求
Sorry, is this request from you
还是副总检察长的请求
or from the deputy attorney general?
这不是副总检察长的请求
It's not coming from the deputy attorney general.
那就去你♥妈♥的♥
Then you can go fuck yourself.
普渡明天就签协议 不然我们就上法庭
Purdue signs tomorrow, or we go to court.
我最近收到了很多其他制药公♥司♥的线索
I've been getting a lot of tips on other pharma cases.
或许我们可以找到另一家普渡去追查
I'm thinking maybe we ought to find another Purdue to go after.
又有什么意义呢
What's the point?
再抓住一些坏人
To get the bad guys again.
我们抓住他们了吗
Did we get 'em?
普渡还是会继续卖♥♥药
Purdue's just gonna keep on selling.
政♥府♥在这一领域有太多官♥商♥勾♥结♥
The field's just so compromised with the government.
先生们 我们拿到了
Well, gentlemen, here you have it,
签署完成的认罪协议
a signed guilty plea deal
来自普渡制药的好朋友和好邻居们
from your friends and neighbors at Purdue Pharma.
美国联邦区法♥院♥致西弗吉尼亚阿宾顿法♥院♥
美国检方诉保罗·D·戈登海姆 认罪协议
他们签的时候是什么样
What were they like when they signed?
安静 严肃
Quiet, solemn.
多么勇敢啊
How brave.
我还是不敢相信司法部
I still can't believe Main Justice tried
居然在最后一刻试图阻挠案件
to shut it down the last second.
我想到了
I can.
谢谢你的坚持
Thank you for pushing back.
我别无选择
I mean, I had to.
得有人阻止他们 不然谁知道以后会怎样
Needed to stop, or who knows what could've happened?
能打扰您一下吗
Um, sir, can I speak to you?
有一些急事
There's an urgent issue.
说吧
Uh, go ahead.
可以当着他们面说
You can tell me in front of these guys.
好的
Okay.
从总检察长那泄露出一份备忘录
A memo leaked from the attorney general's office
有一批检察官要被开除
of a list of U.S. Attorneys to be fired.
会有很多人被裁员
There's gonna be a wave of firings.
我在名单上吗
Am I on the list?
恐怕是的 长官
I'm afraid so, sir, yes.
发件人 迈克尔·埃斯顿
主题 其他可能
时间 2006年11月1日 下午4:12
收件人 凯尔·桑普森
约翰·布朗利 西弗吉尼亚
克里斯·克里斯蒂 新泽西州
科姆·科尼里 特拉华州
玛丽·贝丝·布切农 西宾夕法尼亚州
马♥克♥思♥·伍德 乔治亚州中区
很抱歉 长官
I'm sorry, sir.
不要让他们逃脱 奥施康定毁掉了社区
驳回认罪协议 驳回认罪协议
Reject the plea! Reject the plea!
惩罚骗子
你对我们的家人做了什么
不为我们的孩子们付出代价吗
驳回认罪协议
Reject the plea!
我们现在在阿宾顿法♥院♥外为您直播
We are live at the Abingdon courthouse
今天普渡制药的三位高管将为他们在
for the sentencing hearing of three Purdue Pharma executives
奥施康定违法贴假标签一案中的
for their role in criminally misbranding
所作所为进行量刑听审会
their drug OxyContin.
谁为我们的孩子付出代价
有很多抗♥议♥者聚集在这里
Now, there are a number of protesters here
-希望认罪协议被驳回 -驳回协议
- who want the plea deal rejected, - Reject the plea!
奥施康定杀人
因高管们无人入狱而愤怒抗♥议♥
enraged none of the executives would go to prison.
贝琪·马♥勒♥穆 23岁
不再有奥施康定
奥施康定正在杀死社区的人
驳回认罪协议 驳回认罪协议
Reject the plea! Reject the plea!
你觉得你的名字上了检察官裁员名单
Do you feel your placement on the U.S. Attorney firing list
是因为你参与了这起案件吗
is because of your involvement on this case?
我不知道 不知道自己为什么在名单上
You know, I don't know. I don't know why I was on the list.
你最终没被解雇 那你觉得自己是对的吗
Do you feel vindicated since you weren't ultimately fired?
今天的重点不是我
Well, today, today is not about me.
重要的是这些人
It's about the people here
他们的声音应该被听到
and having their voices be heard.
我的孙子布赖恩今天和我一同来到了法庭
My grandson Brian is here in the courtroom with me today.
他因为你们那可怕的药失去了自己的妈妈
He lost his mother to your horrible drug
他那时只有六岁
when he was only six years old.
我今天带他来 是想让他知道
And I wanted him here so he could see
恶人有恶报
that bad things do happen to bad people.
你们是彻头彻尾的大恶魔
剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表