剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表
涉嫌欺诈的关键证据
in the promotion of OxyContin.
为了更好地了解视频细节
To better ascertain the details of the video,
我们将同时询问每个人
we'll interview each of them simultaneously.
减少他们串供的可能性
Give them less of a chance to coordinate their stories.
有事吗
PERSON: What do you want?
我是联邦政♥府♥的里克·蒙卡斯尔
‐ I'm Rick Mountcastle with the federal government.
- 有什么可以帮你的吗 - 有的 女士
‐ Can I help you? ‐ Yes, ma'am.
我叫兰迪·拉姆齐
My name's Randy Ramseyer.
我为政♥府♥工作
I work for the government.
干嘛找我 出什么事了
‐ Why? What's wrong?
在你拍摄过的
‐ So in the video you shot
服用奥克康定视频中
where you're taking the medication OxyContin...
对 我 我是因为受伤才服用的
‐ Yeah, I‐‐I was taking it for a‐‐a injury.
我注意到你 其实没叫它奥施康定
‐ And I noticed you‐‐you didn't actually call it OxyContin.
有人跟我说这是为慢性疼痛患者
‐ I was told it was a public service thing
拍的公益广♥告♥
for chronic pain sufferers
减少他们对服用止痛药这事儿的芥蒂
to be more comfortable taking pain medication.
我时不时会口误
Every now and then, I would slip up,
- 差点说成奥施康定 - 嗯
and I would say OxyContin. ‐ Well, yeah.
他们会说"别这么说"
‐ And they would say, "Don't say that.
说"止痛药"
Say 'the pain medicine.'"
制片人有没有让你别说
‐ Did the producer ask you not to say
- 奥施康定这个词 - 有
the‐‐the name OxyContin? ‐ That's right.
他 他也不让我说"阿片类镇痛药"或"阿片类药物"
He‐‐he didn't want me to say "opioid" or "opiates" either.
- 他让你怎么说 - "药物"
‐ What'd he ask you to say? ‐ Uh, "medication."
止痛药物
"Pain‐‐pain medication."
- 止痛药物 - 对
RICK: Pain medication? ‐ Yeah.
但结束的时候 他们跟我说
‐ But they told me when I was done
我表现的很自然
that I was real natural.
无法想象难度有多大
‐ I can't imagine how hard that would be,
面对摄像头 表现自如
sitting in front of a camera trying to be normal.
没有 他几年前去世了
‐ Oh, no. He died a few years ago.
我讨厌这些碎石
Oh, I hate this gravel.
和毒品有关吗
‐ And was it drug‐related?
有 他被奥施康定搞死了
‐ Oh, yeah, he was oxy‐cuted.
最开始是谁让你参与
‐ Who asked you to participate
拍摄视频的
in the video in the first place?
我医生 艾伦·斯帕诺斯医生
‐ My doctor did, Dr. Alan Spanos.
艾伦·斯帕诺斯
‐ Oh, Alan Spanos.
斯帕诺斯医生
‐ Dr. Spanos. Dr. Spanos.
他给我开了奥施康定和
He‐‐he prescribed OxyContin and...
嗯 他
Yeah, he...
- 你还好吗 - 嗯
RICK: You all right? PERSON: Uh‐huh.
好
Yeah, yeah.
最初是谁联♥系♥你的
RICK: And who reached out to you initially?
纽约的一家广♥告♥公♥司♥
‐ It was an ad agency from New York.
他们找上你的时候
‐ And when you were approached,
告诉过你是要拍奥施康定的宣传视频吗
was it for a video to promote OxyContin?
没 他们说是个公益广♥告♥
‐ No, they said it was a public service announcement
旨在宣扬疼痛管理和一般阿片类药物使用
for pain management and general opioid use.
当你得知 你邀请病人参与拍摄的
‐ Were you surprised that a public service announcement
公益广♥告♥最后变成了
that you asked your patients to participate in
推广奥施康定的诱饵时
ended up being a bait and switch
感到惊讶吗
to promote OxyContin?
我觉得这段视频仍然很有用
‐ I thought the video was still very useful.
我们询问过你的病人
‐ Well, we've been interviewing your patients,
其中有些人明显对药物上瘾
and some of them are clearly addicted to drugs.
你可能知道 其中一人死于服药过量
As you may know, one of them died of an overdose.
另一个估计也差不多了
Another one appears to be well on his way.
一万五千名医生都收到
15,000 doctors were sent a video
你推广奥斯康定的视频
with you promoting OxyContin.
如今看来 这些药片
And it now appears that these pills
比视频中声称的要危险得多
are a lot more dangerous than that video claims.
你良心能安吗
Does that bother you?
我的工作是治愈痛苦
What I'm here to do is to cure pain,
我必将动用一切资源来实现这一目标
and I shall use everything in my arsenal to do just that.
在我国 疼痛被广泛忽视
Pain has been wildly undertreated in this country,
多年来 鸦♥片♥类药剂都受到了不公平的指责
and opioids have been unfairly maligned for years.
奥斯康定对我的病人有奇效
OxyContin has worked miracles for my patients
他们忍♥受病痛多年
who have suffered for years
如今都又能正常生活了
and who are now getting their lives back.
好吧
Okay, okay.
我们得到一个假视频
So we got a fraudulent video of people being told
告知大家不要探讨
not to discuss the exact drug
视频里宣传的那种药物
that they're in the video to promote.
肯定够让科米
should definitely be enough
让我们继续查
for Comey to let us keep going.
除非他已经打定主意了
Unless he's already made up his mind.
如果他让我们停手 你会辞职吗
Would you resign if he shut us down?
不会 你呢
No. You?
不会
No.
但我会很生气
I'd be pissed, though.
你还有番茄酱吗
You got another ketchup?
有 先等一下
Yeah. Hold on quick.
喂 我是兰迪·拉姆齐
Hello. This is Randy Ramseyer.
你好 我是雷吉娜·卡特
Uh, hi, this is Regina Carter.
你在我公♥寓♥留了字条
You‐‐you left a note at my apartment.
对 是我留的
Yes, that was me.
我是联邦助理检察官
Uh, I'm an assistant U. S. attorney,
我想就您5年前
and I was hoping that I could interview you
参与的那个视频采访一下您
regarding a video that you were in about five years ago.
好
Okay.
我们何时方便来拜访
Uh, when‐‐when could we come see you?
我们希望能尽快
Well, we were hoping as soon as possible.
今晚就能过来
We could come by tonight.
- 今晚 - 对
- Tonight? ‐ Yep.
我们刚吃完晚饭
We're just wrapping up a dinner.
里克 你埋单吧
Rick, could you get the check?
我们马上过去
And we will, uh‐‐ we'll head on over there.
大概15到20分钟能到
We'll be over there in about the next 15, 20.
我当时的情况是
Listen, what happened with me
因为我的耐药性增加 药物不起作用了
was the pill stopped working 'cause my tolerance grew,
医生就直接把我的药量加倍
and doctors just kept doubling my dosage.
最后我每天要服用160毫克
I was eventually taking 160 milligrams a day.
开始在工作时打瞌睡
Started falling asleep at work,
失去了工作
lost my job,
我的车
my car,
然后是我的房♥子
then my house.
最后不得不宣布破产
I had to declare bankruptcy.
您的遭遇 我深表遗憾
I am so sorry to hear that.
您是如何停止服药的
How did you‐‐how'd you stop taking the drug?
我自己戒掉的
I weaned myself off.
是我这辈子做过最难的事
Hardest thing I ever did.
但我想着 如果我不戒掉这个药
But I thought, "If I don't get off this medicine,
我就会死
I'll end up dead."
那当您意识到上瘾后
And when you realized you were addicted,
是否回去找斯帕诺斯医生询问
did you go back to Dr. Spanos to discuss‐‐
当然不会 我再没找过那个人
Hell no, I never spoke to that man ever again.
他们利用我们拍了那个视频
They used us in that video.
我竟帮一家公♥司♥卖♥♥毒品挣了几十亿
I helped a company make billions selling drugs.
我们都是棋子
I mean, we were all pawns,
让人们以为这药不上瘾
making people think the drug was non‐addictive.
我无时无刻不感到愧疚
And I can't help but feel guilty about that.
女士 这不是您的责任
Ma'am, you are not responsible for this.
你是受害者 他们骗了你 是他们骗了你
You are a victim; they lied to you, they lied to you.
像这样的公♥司♥ 花钱就能解决麻烦
Companies like this, they buy their way out of trouble.
但卖♥♥大♥麻♥的黑人小孩却要做几十年牢
Black kids selling weed go to jail for decades.
这正是我们来此的目的
Well, that's why we're here.
抱歉打断一下
I'm sorry to interrupt.
大厅有洗手间吗
Is there a restroom in the lobby?
剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表