剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表
God is watching you, son.
祝你今天愉快 先生
You have a good day, sir.
你是个该死的混♥蛋♥ -走吧
You're a fucking asshole. -Come on.
愿上帝也保佑你
God bless you too.
莫蒂默叔叔 尽管你我之间有分歧
Uncle Mortimer, despite our differences,
但我们俩都有雄心壮志 在别人愿意妥协的时候
we share a certain ambition to keep striving
我们会继续努力
when others would settle.
他们告诉我说 没法在德国拿到 更宽松的管制政策 但我还在努力
Um, they told me we couldn't get relaxed status in Germany, and I'm still fighting.
大家排斥你是有原因的 这点永远不会改变
There's a reason people are repelled by you,and that's never going to change.
即使你成了普渡的总裁 这点也不会改变
Not even if you become President of Purdue.
所以 不要因为 这事永远没有可能而感到难过
So, don't feel bad that that's never gonna happen.
我很抱歉 德国正式没戏了
I'm so sorry, but Germany is officially dead.
我们什么都试过了 但德国联邦药监局就是不肯让步
We tried everything we could, but B-farm just won't budge.
德国的监管机构…太严格了
The German regulators are just... they're too strict.
从一开始起 你们就都觉得不会成功
You were all defeatists from the get-go.
所以这事才会失败
That's why it failed.
因为从来就没人相信能成功 你们都不信
Because no one ever believed in it. None of you.
不 你这样说不公平 -不 这样说很公平 乔
No, that's absolutely not fair. -No. It's fine, Jon.
我们都已经尽全力努力… -乔!谢谢
We all pushed as hard as we... -Jon! Thank you.
我知道你觉得这是让你成为总裁
I know you thought this was your big play
很重要的一步 可莫蒂默永远不会让你当总裁的
to become president, but Mortimer will never let it happen.
你真的应该放弃这个念头
You really should just let it go.
我明白了 谢谢你
Ah, I see. Thank you.
我只是不… -谢谢
I just don't... -Thank you.
谢谢你 -谢谢
Thank you. Thank you. -Thank you.
老天 理查德
Jesus, Richard,
德国的事没成
Germany didn't happen.
本来就不可能成功 你该忘了它
It was never going to happen. You gotta get over it.
别再看地图了
And off of the map.
嘿 你知道这是我的弱点
Hey, you know it's my weakness.
做事太执着
Obsessing over things,
把大家都逼疯 -你吗?哪有
driving everyone crazy. -No. You? No.
我知道自己不是家族里 最受欢迎的成员
I'm aware I'm not the most popular member of the family.
但我总觉得 我们之间有一种特殊的纽带
But, uh, I always felt like we had a special bond.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
我们都格格不入
We're the outsiders.
与众人不同
The different ones.
我一直都不喜欢 某些人对你的女友评头论足
I always hated the way some people judged your girlfriends.
就好像你患有花柳病一样
Like you had a social disease.
能认识苏珊让我非常开心
It brought me so much joy when I met Susan.
我就知道你们俩最终会成为一对
I knew you two would end up together.
我还记得跟你父亲说 我觉得…
I remember telling your father that I felt that...
你们俩非常般配
that you two made a wonderful couple.
我记得他跟我说过这事 我很感激
I remember him saying that you said that,and I really appreciated it.
你能跟自己爱的女人在一起 这事让我非常开心
It makes me so happy you get to be with the woman you love.
听着 我一直痛恨你父亲
Look, I always hated how your father
在用钱控制你
used money to control you,
控制你的选择 你的人生 我痛恨那种做法
your choices, your life. I hated that.
我不知道你是怎么想的
I don't know about you,
但我认为由家人替我们做决定的日子 该结束了
but I think it's time we moved beyond what the family thinks is best for us.
该是树立新传统的时候了
It's time for some new traditions.
比如说呢?
Like what?
理查德·沙克乐要求投票选举总裁
Richard Sackler has requested a vote for president,
这需要A股和B股股东 分别以多数通过才行
which requires separate majorities from A shares and B shares.
根据他的要求 将由B股股东先投
Per his request, B shares will vote first.
所有同意提升 理查德·沙克乐当总裁的人请举手
All in favor of elevating Richard Sackler to president,please raise your hand.
你差点失去弟弟的支持啊 是吗 里奇?
Almost lost your brother on that one, didn't ya, Richie?
B股股东 同意提升理查德·沙克乐为总裁
B shares agree to promote Richard Sackler to president.
现在由A股股东投票
A shares will now vote.
所有同意提升 理查德·沙克乐当总裁的人请举手
All in favor of promoting Richard Sackler to president,please raise your hand.
这究竟是怎么回事?
What the hell's going on?
A股股东多数通过 理查德·沙克乐现在被任命为
A shares have a majority,and Richard Sackler is now named President
普渡制药的总裁
of Purdue Pharma.
非常感谢大家
Thank you so much.
作为总裁
My first act as president
我要做的第一件事就是
is to request
要求大幅增加利润分配
the allotment of profits be increased significantly
并立即将利润
and distributed immediately
分配给A股和B股股东们
to both A shares and B shares.
同时 我要提名 由卡特·沙克乐担任副总裁
I also nominate Kathe Sackler to be vice-president.
看来你被孩子们摆了一道 莫蒂
Looks like the kids pulled one over on you, Morty.
你去死吧!你们都去死吧!
God damn you! God damn all of you!
抱歉 爸爸 不过是时候了 -她说得没错 莫蒂 是时候了
Sorry, Dad. But it's time. -She's right, Morty. It's time.
嘿! -别碰我!
Hey, hey, hey! -Get your hands off me!
你是个可悲的王八蛋! -好了 爸爸
You are a miserable son of a bitch! -Okay, okay, Dad.
别碰我!
Don't touch me!
爸爸 我很抱歉
Dad, I'm sorry.
你好 是芒特卡斯尔先生吗?
Hi, um, Mr. Mountcastle?
我是莫琳·萨拉 我只是…
This is Maureen Sara, and I just...
我现在很难受
I'm having a hard time.
麻烦你给我回个电♥话♥ 好吗?再见
If you could just call me back, that would be great, okay? Bye.
拜托!你必须得帮帮我
Please! Please, you have to help me,
我需要能止痛的药 求你了
I need something for the pain. Please.
你不明白 我只是需要 一点奥施康定或者维柯丁就行
You don't know. I just need some Oxy or Vicodin.
医生说你的健康没有问题
The doctor said there was nothing wrong with you.
这不是真的
That isn't true.
拜托了 你们能帮帮我吗? -我很抱歉
Please, can you help me? -I'm so sorry.
你们都可以滚出去了! -萨拉小姐 别这样
You can all get the fuck out! -Miss Sara, please.
别碰我 我要死了 -你不会死的 没事的
Don't touch me. I'm dying. -You're not dying, it's okay.
因为压力 她的瘾又复发了
She's relapsing from the stress.
天啊 我的感觉糟透了
God, I feel terrible.
我也是
I do, too.
她不能作证了 -没错
She can't testify. -No.
你…并非一开始就信教的吧?
So, you, um... you weren't always religious, were you?
我是1995年归信基♥督♥教的
I converted in 1995.
哇 那是不久以前的事
Wow, that's not very long ago.
八年前
Eight years.
是发生了什么事让你选择归信的吗?
Did something happen that caused you to convert?
我只是想当个更好的人
I just wanted to be a better person.
你信过教吗?
Were you ever religious?
没有
No.
欢迎 艾比莱恩冰淇淋店
塞缪尔 有人来看你了
Samuel, you have a visitor.
嗨 比利 -嗨
Hey, Billy. -Hey.
谢谢你来看我
Thanks for coming.
我知道这对你来说多半不是件易事
I know this probably isn't easy on you.
别这么说 我当然会来
No, of course.
你要在这里待多久?
How long you here for?
90天 强制的 有点像…
Ninety days, mandatory. It's kinda...
没进监狱算我运气
I'm lucky I'm not in jail.
我只是在缓刑期 因为这是…
I'm only on probation 'cause it's...
这是我第一次犯案
It's my first offense.
我的行医执照被吊销了
Lost my medical license.
我的天 我很为你难过
Oh, my God. I'm sorry.
坐吧
Sit.
别难过 这…
Don't be. It's, you know...
我还活着就已经是幸运的了
I'm lucky I'm alive.
我…
I, um...
我发誓
I promise,
第一次来找你时
when I first came to you,
我不知道那药具有成瘾性
I didn't know they were addictive.
当时我是真的相信他们告诉我的话
You know, I really believed what they were tellin' me.
那是当然 你有什么理由不信呢?
And of course you did. Of course you did.Why wouldn't you?
他们给我们看了知名医生提供的数据
They showed us all this data from famous doctors.
还有智囊团提供的数据 相当有说服力
Uh-huh. -And think tanks, you know,it was really convincing.
那是
Sure.
到了某一时刻 你开始意识到有什么问题
At a certain point, you start to realize there's a problem,
但你没法停止推销
but you can't stop selling because
因为你对靠它赚的钱上了瘾
you're addicted to the money.
我们赚了很多钱 而且都是合法收入
And we were making so much and it's all legal.
是呀
Yeah.
剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表