剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表
这些人很痛苦
These people are in pain.
他们的生活很艰难
They have hard lives.
而我们有良药
And we have the cure.
所以我们要把你们都送到野外去
So we are sending you all into the wild
让这些乡村医生
to flip these country doctors
把药品从扑热息痛和维柯丁换成奥施康定
from Percocet and Vicodin to OxyContin.
我卖♥♥维柯丁的时候
‐ When I was selling Vicodin,
医生可能会对阿片类药物感到不安
doctors could get skittish about opioids.
这种偏见正是你们必须克服的
‐ This bias is exactly what you'll have to overcome.
但第一步就是进门
But step one is just getting in the door.
让你的医生觉得自己很特别
All right, make your doctors feel special.
打扮好 带他们去吃昂贵的晚餐
Get dolled up. Take them to expensive dinners.
主动给他们的车加满油
Offer to fill up their car with gas
为了有十分钟的推销时间
just to get ten minutes to pitch.
用美甲贿赂接待员
Bribe the receptionist with a mani‐pedi
这样她就会让你进办公室
so she'll let you in the office.
然后 你必须去了解你的医生
All right, you have to get to know your doctors,
所以我们才会给你们针对每个医生的
which is why we will give you full psychological profiles
完整的心理侧写
on each of them.
如果他们有孩子 给他们买♥♥迪斯尼乐园的票
If they've got kids, get them tickets to Disney World.
如果他们要离婚 那就给他们找个伴
If they're going through a divorce, uh, get them laid.
不惜一切赢得他们的友谊和信任
Whatever it takes to win their friendship and their trust.
顺便说一句 我喜欢普拉达
I love the Pradas, by the way.
那是古驰的西装吗
And, uh, is that a Gucci suit?
它非常 呃 时尚
It's very, uh, stylish...
同时 你知道的 也很符合工作环境
while being, you know, work environment‐appropriate.
你是同性恋吗
‐ Are you gay?
什么 当然不是
‐ What? Uh, no.
你确定吗 因为你听起来像个基佬
Are you sure? 'Cause you sound like a fag.
我想这取决于你喜欢什么
I guess that depends what you're into.
我在哈佛和一个跟你一样的人约过会
I dated a guy at Harvard just like you.
他用幽默弥补器短
He used humor to compensate for his small penis.
我们认识不到30秒 你先说我是男同
‐ Wow, you, uh, called me dickless and dropped the fact
又炫耀你读的是哈佛
you went to Harvard in under 30 seconds.
破记录了吧
Is that, like, a record for you?
哪有 平时比这还快呢
‐ Please. I usually drop it faster.
- 安布尔·柯林斯 - 嘿
Amber Collins. BILLY: Hey.
比利·卡特勒 很高兴认识你
Billy Cutler. Nice to meet you.
要不要找时间一起吃个饭
would you like to go out and get dinner sometime, Amber?
或者喝杯鸡尾酒什么的
Or, like, a cocktail?
我知道有家酒吧的鸡尾酒特别好喝
I know a bar that does great cocktails.
后会有期 比利
‐ See you around, Billy.
行吧
‐ Yeah.
芬尼克斯医生
Dr. Finnix.
我知道您喜欢吃鸡胸
I, uh, understand you're a breast man.
我也知道您很忙
I know how busy you are.
所以想跟您一边吃肯德基
I just thought we could take a few moments
一边聊几句
over a bucket of Kentucky's finest.
给您介绍一种药
I can tell you about a drug
它将会彻底改变人们的生活
that's gonna change this mountain forever.
科罗拉多河 在那钓鱼是最棒的了
Best fishing I ever did‐‐ Colorado River.
我爸爸带我去钓鳟鱼
My dad would take me trout fishing,
钓到后
and then we'd just grill them up
就在河边烤着吃
right there by the river.
天哪
‐ Oh, man.
抹点黄油
Cook them up with some butter,
再加点大蒜 简直是完美
add a little garlic‐‐ oh, boy, that's perfection.
可不是
‐ Yes, sir.
- 你是科罗拉多人吗 - 不是
SAMUEL: You from Colorado? ‐ No.
我老家是
No, I'm from a, uh, small farming community
奥马哈农村的
outside of Omaha.
您呢
You?
我来自宾夕法尼亚州西南部的一个小城
‐ From a town in southwest Pennsylvania.
从未想过会在这么小的镇上生活
I never thought I'd end up in a town this small.
为什么会留在这呢
How'd that happen?
在医学院认识一个姑娘
‐ Met a girl in med school.
她想为阿巴拉契亚地区的人们
She wanted to provide free health care
提供免费医疗服务
for people in Appalachia.
她意志坚决 不管我陪不陪她一起
She made it pretty clear she was gonna do it
都要那么做
with or without me.
追女孩子时的感觉真好
Well, there's nothing like chasing a girl.
是啊
‐ Nope.
几分钟后我就要
Well, I've got another patient
给病人看诊了 所以
coming in here in a few minutes, so‐‐
当然 我不会占用您看诊的时间的
BILLY: Of course. I won't take up much of your time.
您应该已经很熟悉
You're probably already familiar
我们的美施康定了吧
with our drug MS Contin.
用于治疗癌症患者的剧烈疼痛
Used to treat severe pain, many patients with cancer.
美施康定这药很不错
‐ MS Contin is a very good drug.
普渡制药公♥司♥在康定类药物的
‐ So what Purdue did is, they took the same system,
基础上
uh, the Contin system,
开♥发♥出一种可用于治疗慢性和中度疼痛的阿片类药物
and they produced a opioid for chronic and moderate pain.
我不会给病人开阿片类药物治疗治疗中度疼痛
‐ I would never prescribe a narcotic for moderate pain.
因为药物滥用的事发生的太多了
There's a pretty long history down here of pill abuse.
只有不到1%的人会对奥施康定产生依赖
‐ Less than 1% of people get addicted to OxyContin.
不可能
‐ That's not possible.
是真的
‐ But it is.
食药监局专门制♥作♥了一个标签
The FDA actually created a special label
表明它比其它阿片类药物的成瘾性要小很多
to say that it's less addictive than other opioids.
您看一下
Right there.
你们谈话最有效的要点就是
PURDUE SALES MANAGER: Your most effective talking point
食品和药物管理局专门的标签
is the FDA label.
我教你们怎么说哈
These are your new magic words:
奥施康定片剂
"Delayed absorption,
延迟吸收
as provided by OxyContin tablets..."
奥施康定片剂
‐ Delayed absorption,
延迟吸收
as provided by OxyContin tablets...
这样可以降低
‐ "Is believed to reduce..."
对药物的依赖性
‐ The abuse liability of a drug.
我从未在二类镇静药物中
‐ I've never seen a label like this
看到过这种标签
on a Class II narcotic.
这是首例
‐ It's the first of its kind.
我们国家正在重新定义阿片类药物的使用机制
Opioid use is being totally redefined in this country.
奥施康定可用来治疗慢性及中度疼痛
Untreated pain is a‐‐ is an unnecessary evil
并且不会成瘾
when you have a nonaddictive opioid like OxyContin
这样病人就没必要忍♥受疼痛了
that can be used to cure everyday suffering.
公♥司♥通常不允许我们分发样品
And we're not supposed to hand out samples,
但我偷偷给您留一瓶
but, um, it'll be our secret.
我还会给莉亚留几张优♥惠♥券
And I'll leave some coupons with Leah
你日后可以再换几瓶
so you can, uh, redeem for a few more bottles.
相信我 奥施康定会让那些矿工的生活
Trust me, these miners' lives are gonna change overnight
发生天翻地覆的变化
when they get a taste of OxyContin.
你也不想自己的患者
You're not gonna let your patients suffer
忍♥受不必要的痛苦吧
when they don't have to, right?
寂寞的夜晚 在昏暗的地方跳舞
SINGER: ? Dancing where the lonely nights are dim ?
- 不行 - 什么
I‐I can't. BETSY: What?
- 不行 - 怎么了
‐ I can't. BETSY: What?
GRACE:
怎么了
‐ What's wrong?
脸上挂满笑意
SINGER: ? Painted‐on smile ?
她就出现在眼前
? She's caught in the middle ?
是我做错什么了吗
‐ Did I do something wrong?
好久好久
SINGER: ? A long, long while ?
我想跟你在一起
‐ I want us to be together.
半掩在阴影处
SINGER: ? Half in the shade ?
我想跟你去别的地方生活
‐ I want us to go live somewhere else.
我们能去哪呢
‐ Well, w‐where would we go?
我 我只想住在山城
I‐I gotta stay in the mountains.
我知道
‐ I know.
我找到一个地方
I found a place.
阿肯色州的尤里卡斯普林斯
剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表