剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表
我有话想跟你说
I think there's something we should talk about.
说吧
Okay.
你可能会很难接受 但我想说
This may be hard for you to hear, but...
我喜欢女孩
I like girls.
一直如此
I always have.
不光是做朋友
Not just as friends.
我知道爸爸会很难过
And I know‐‐I know Dad is gonna be real upset,
也许你可以跟他谈谈
but maybe you could talk to him
告诉他一切都没变
and tell him that nothing's gonna be different.
我还是原来的我
I'm‐‐I'm still the same person.
我保证我会的
I promise I am.
只是
I just...
我不能再这样活了
I can't live like this anymore.
我只想做自己
I just wanna be myself.
抱歉 宝贝
I'm sorry, dear.
你刚跟我说什么了吗
Did you say something to me?
没有
No.
这些花了你多少钱
How much those run you?
我准备好了
I'm ready.
干什么
For what?
我决定好了
I want to do it.
我想搬去尤里卡斯普林斯
I want to move to Eureka Springs.
蓝色 蓝色圣诞节
ELVIS: ? Blue, blue, blue Christmas ?
你不会在开玩笑吧
‐ Are you kidding me?
过去一周我感觉好多了
‐ I've been feeling a lot better this past week.
我意识到 你是对的
And I realized you were right.
挖煤只是一份工作
Coal's a job.
并不是生活
It's‐‐it's not a life.
我想我的生活里你有你
I want my life with you.
你的脸太漂亮了 贝琪
‐ Your face is so pretty, Bets.
不应该被煤灰覆盖
It should never be covered in soot.
但我会有个蓝色的圣诞节
ELVIS: ? But I'll have a blue, blue, blue, blue Christmas ?
她向太阳骑去
SINGER: ? She rides to the sun too ?
当她许下咒语时 灯光渐熄
? Lights fade as she casts her spell ?
嗨 布丽姬特 听说这是你的专座
RICK: Hey, Bridget. We heard this was your spot.
搞什么啊
‐ Oh, what the fuck?
嗨 布丽姬特 再次见到你很高兴
‐ Hey, Bridget. Great to see you again.
你婚离的怎么样了
How's your divorce coming?
搞定了 想要喝点啥吗
‐ It's finalized. Want a drink?
我们都不喝酒
‐ Uh, neither of us drink.
不足为奇
‐ Not surprised.
你不必这样的
RICK: You don't have to be like this.
我们是统一战线的
We're on the same side.
我是在帮你们
I'm helping you.
不让你们继续做无用功
I'm saving you from wasting your time.
药监局 司法部 医生们 还要靠他们吃药呢
The FDA, Justice, the doctors, they all want their drugs.
大型制药公♥司♥会使出浑身解数
And big pharma will spend everything they can
拉拢他们
to make sure that they get them.
所以状况就会这么持续恶化下去
And this is just gonna keep going and going
直到这个国家的人都变成行尸走肉
till we're all just one big pill‐popping zombie nation.
你看过普渡制药那个《重掌生活》的视频了吗
‐ Have you seen Purdue's I Got My Life Back video?
- 看过 - 就是个骗局
‐ Sure. ‐ It's a fraud.
他们在拍摄时被告知是公益广♥告♥
They were told it was a PSA when they shot it.
其中一些参与者后来成瘾了
And several of those participants became addicted.
其中几人已经死了 要么苟延残喘
‐ Few of them are dead or close to it.
你知道谁会对此感兴趣吗
You know who'd be interested in that?
莎拉·米勒和朱迪·科恩
Sarah Miller and Judy Cohen.
莎拉·米勒 朱迪·科恩
‐ Sarah Miller, Judy Cohen.
司法部的消费者诉讼办公室
‐ At the DOJ's office of consumer litigation.
我以为他们都是叫嚣
‐ Well, I thought they were all conspirators
末日僵尸来临的阴谋论者呢
in the upcoming zombie apocalypse.
也不是每个人
‐ Not everybody.
今日份建议到此为止 两位
Now, that was my tip for the day, boys,
帮个忙 你俩离我远点
so if you can both kindly fuck off,
我会感激不尽的
I'd certainly be better off for it.
谢了 布里姬特
‐ Thank you, Bridget.
对你的离婚感到抱歉
‐ I'm sorry about your divorce.
我已经语无伦次了
PERSON: I'm at a loss for words.
我都要忍♥不住流泪了
It‐‐it‐‐it‐‐it almost makes me want to tear up a little bit,
它极大地改善了我的生活
but I‐‐it‐‐it's just changed my life for the better.
我回到家 还觉得精力充沛
‐ I'm coming home with energy to spare.
回到家还能有余力享受生活
Just to have the evening to do things with
从来没有过的体验
was unheard of.
普渡从一开始的药品准入就有问题
‐ We've been having problems with Purdue from the get‐go.
- 比如说那个标签 - 对 那个标签
‐ Like the label? ‐ Like the label.
当柯蒂斯·莱特批准
‐ So when Curtis Wright approved
最初的药监局标签时 是否遇到了内部阻力
the original FDA label, was there internal pushback?
当然
SARAH: Oh, yeah.
戴安·施尼茨勒发邮件给他说
Diane Schnitzler emailed him that
普渡“不容易上瘾”的说法就是扯淡
Purdue's "less addictive" claims sounded like bullshit.
莱特先生有什么反应
RICK: What was Mr. Wright's response?
他说 事实上 黛安 这千真万确
‐ He said, "Actually, Diane, this is literally true."
柯蒂斯·莱特是药监局的审查官员
‐ So Curtis Wright is the FDA medical review officer
他为普渡制药专门批准了一种标签
who approves an unprecedented label for Purdue.
然后去了普渡制药工作
And then he goes and he works for Purdue.
你觉得这么慷慨的举动
So do you think there's quid pro quo with Purdue
是某种利益交换吗
to grant such generous wording?
我明白
‐ Yeah, well, I get that
似乎有腐♥败♥的迹象
it has the appearance of corruption,
但也有可能什么都没有
but it's possible there wasn't.
柯蒂斯·莱特的行为在这个行业司空见惯
What Curtis Wright did is the way the industry works.
就像一扇旋转门
It's a revolving door
一旦公职人员离开政♥府♥
where as soon as people leave the government,
跳槽到他们之前监管的企业去
they go and work for the exact people they were regulating
拿五倍的薪水 而且都是合法的
for five times the money, and it's all legal.
貌似腐♥败♥ 其实是
‐ What appears to be corruption
这个系统的运作方式
is simply how the system works.
这里有个广♥告♥ 说病人每天只需两片药
‐ Here's an ad, says patient only needs two pills a day,
但这种药通常不能持续12小时之久
but the drug often didn't last 12 hours.
像这样的广♥告♥
So how does an ad like this
是如何通过药监局的审批程序的
get through the FDA approval process?
你去问问罗纳德·里根吧
‐ You'll have to ask Ronald Reagan.
他也在为普渡工作吗
‐ Does he work for Purdue now too?
说笑了 但他削减药监局的同时
‐ No, but when he gutted the FDA,
也让他们从大型制药公♥司♥的监管者
they went from policing big pharma
变成了受他们摆布的玩偶
to being at their mercy.
只有39名员工 要负责3,5000件新药物
39 employees are responsible for 35,000 promotional items.
他们怎么确保监督得当呢
‐ How do they grant proper oversight?
给我5分钟
‐ Just give me five minutes.
主要靠道德约束
It works as an honor system.
他们指望制药公♥司♥都是诚实守信的
Drug companies are supposed to be honest.
扯淡吧
‐ ‐ I know.
所以如果一家公♥司♥推出新药品时
‐ So if a company was being criminally dishonest
出现了不诚实的犯罪行为
in its promotional marketing,
你会以什么罪名起诉他们
what would you charge them with
欺诈的罪名会太严重吗
if‐‐if fraud was too high a bar?
莎拉
JUDY: Sarah?
能先出去一下吗
‐ Can you all give us a moment?
如果是我 我会起诉他们涉嫌刑事宣传失当
If it were me, I'd charge them with criminal misbranding.
从没听说过这个罪名
‐ Never heard of that before.
大多数人没有
SARAH: Most people haven't.
罪名用在这里很完美 因为你无需证明
It's perfect for this because you don't have to prove
宣传失当导致了过量服用
the misbranding caused the overdoses
也无需将其归咎于某个人
or pin it on an individual,
只需要证明 公♥司♥对药进行了错误宣传
just that the company misbranded the drug.
谢谢你
‐ Thank you.
客气了
‐ You're welcome.
我想要更多的热水
‐ I want more hot water.
还要热水 你都会煮熟了
‐ More hot water? You're already boiling.
已经够热了 好吧 亲爱的
I think that's enough. All right, sweetheart?
剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表