剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表
Yeah, I've been going through a tough time, you know?
一些私人事情
Some--some personal stuff.
-和女孩有关吗 -嗯 是的
- Is it girl trouble? - Yeah, yeah.
我在和一个让我神魂颠倒的女孩约会
I'm seeing this chick who's driving my head in circles.
好吧 听着
All right. Look.
你得把注意力回到工作上
You have got to get your head back in the game.
你是我最出色的销♥售♥之一 伙计
You are one of my best sellers, man.
你是这里的一份子
You're family here.
无论你需要什么 尽管和我说
So whatever you need, you let me know.
谢谢 巴恩 很感谢你
Thanks, Barn. I appreciate that.
有件有意思的事
Something interesting came up.
我被派去路易斯安那州
I've been asked to be the regional manager
新奥尔良做区域经理
in Louisiana out of New Orleans.
天呐 这...
Wow, holy shit. That's--
恭喜 这太棒了
Congratulations. That's great.
-新奥尔良是个很棒的城市 -多谢
- New Orleans is a great city. - Thanks.
我在想你或许能和我一起去
And I was thinking maybe you could come with me?
这样怎么做
How would that work?
作为什么呢
I mean, like, as what?
我的...我的员工
My--my employee.
还有...
And, um,
还有作为我的男朋友
and my boyfriend.
你...你是在开玩笑吗
Are you--are you joking?
不是
No.
做女生真难
It's tough being a girl.
知道吗 你和一个男人上♥床♥久了
You know, you fuck a guy enough
然后你就会开始对他上心
and then you start to get attached.
这是最糟糕的情况
Ugh, it's the worst.
你...你是在说好听的话吗
Is that, um-- is that you being sweet?
好吧
Fine.
我喜欢你
I have feelings for you.
行了吗 这下你高兴了
Okay? You happy now?
我也喜欢你
I have feelings for you, too.
我一点也不知道
Wow, I had no idea.
去新奥尔良吧
Come to New Orleans.
我是区域经理
I'll be the regional manager,
而你会是我的明星职员
you'll be my star employee.
我们可以吃那里的面包圈
We can eat beignets,
然后你可以给我口
then you can eat my pussy.
听上去很棒 不是吗
Sounds kind of magical, doesn't it?
确实听上去很棒
Does sound kind of magical.
你看起来有些筋疲力尽
Well, you've seemed a little burned out.
你正需要些改变
Change is exactly what you need.
我们会在那里赚大钱的
We'll make a fortune there.
那是个蓬勃发展的市场
It's a booming market.
赚钱 赚钱
Money, money, money, money.
抱歉让你久等 我是这片区域
I'm sorry about the wait. I'm one of the only doctors
唯一一个诊治滥用阿片类药物的医生
that treats opioid use disorder in the region.
我很感谢你愿意见我
I'm just grateful you could see me.
贝丝修女对你评价很高
Sister Beth speaks real highly of you.
我对她的评价也很高
And I her.
我认为以心理治疗为主 药物为辅
I believe medication-assisted treatment combined with therapy
是让人康复的最好方式
is the best path to recovery.
没有她的帮助 我一个人无法做到
I couldn't do this without her.
这些药物太神奇了
It's extraordinary what this drug does.
我还是忘不掉这药
I still can't get it out of my mind.
这是因为你的大脑被重新布线了
That's because your brain has been rewired.
大脑额叶可能需要两年的时间才能完全康复
And it can take two years for the frontal lobe to fully heal.
据我所知 不需要这么长的时间
As I understood it, it wouldn't take that long.
两年
Two years?
恐怕这是最新的研究所显示的结果
I'm afraid that's what the most recent studies show.
并且还是在你停药后的两年
And that's after you stop.
有一种新药叫作苏博酮
There's a new drug called Suboxone
和美♥沙♥酮♥很像 但更容易服用
that's similar to methadone, but it's easier to take
因为你不需要每天去诊所
because you don't have to go to a clinic every day.
我能给你写个处方
I can write a prescription.
这个药被归类为麻醉剂吗
Is it classified as a narcotic?
是的 但你也许更容易戒掉它
It is, but you might be more successful in weaning off it.
它不能立马戒掉 而且老实说
It can't be done quickly and the truth is,
有些患者可能需要终身服用
some patients will need to take it the rest of their lives.
你也不知道我是否能彻底戒掉它
And you don't know that I'll ever really be off of it?
是的
I don't.
但我们可以试一试
But we can certainly try.
好的
Okay.
试试吧
Let's give it a shot.
纽特·金里奇已经表明有兴趣参选总统
Newt Gingrich has expressed interest in running for president.
他确实是个有趣的人
Certainly a very interesting guy.
鲁迪·朱利亚尼 事实上
Rudy Giuliani, in fact,
根据《今日美国》或CNN的民调
when we look at the "USA Today"/CNN poll
他排名领先
comes out actually first.
朱利亚尼会是对抗希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥
Giuliani would be the strongest candidate
最强有力的候选人 因为他能...
against Hillary Clinton because he can--
该睡了 亲爱的 我希望你今晚能睡会觉
Bedtime, honey. I want you to get some sleep tonight.
好的 我大概半小时后上去
Yeah, I'll be up in about 30 minutes.
瞧瞧这群可爱的白人
Look at all these lovely white people.
这些就是赛克勒家族的人吗
These the Sacklers?
好吧 今晚你看够赛克勒家族的人了
Well, enough of the Sacklers for tonight.
上♥床♥睡觉吧
Come to bed.
过来
Come here.
抱歉 我在这个案子上花了这么多时间
I'm sorry this case has been so time-consuming.
不如你明晚回家吃晚餐
How about you come home for dinner tomorrow
然后陪孩子们玩
and play with the kids?
我明天不行
I can't tomorrow.
一位滥用阿片类药物的医生要做公开演讲
An opioid abuse doctor is giving a public presentation.
我得去参加
I need to go it.
好吧
Okay, well.
我...我能去吗
Can--can I go?
明天你想来参加吗
Tomorrow, you want to come?
是的 我想多了解一些
Yeah. I would like to understand a bit more.
这样结束后 你就能带我去烛光晚餐
Then you can take me to dinner afterwards for date night.
好的 成交
All right. You got a deal.
好吧
All right.
五年前 当我来到这间体育馆
Five years ago, when I came to this very gym,
我很单纯
I was naive.
我认为一旦普渡制药看到我们万人签名
I believed that once Purdue saw our 10,000 signatures,
他们就会重制这种药
they'd reformulate the drug.
但他们不仅拒绝了
But they not only refused,
还加大他们的宣传力度
they pushed even harder on their marketing.
当我在国会上做关于奥施康定的证词时
When I testified in front of Congress about OxyContin,
我太紧张了
I was so nervous,
但我认为我应该亲自警告我们的政♥府♥
but I felt I had to personally warn our government
正在发生的情况
about what was happening.
然而可悲的是 他们似乎也不在意
And, sadly, they didn't seem to care, either.
那些同样作证的普渡制药
Neither did the Purdue executives
高层们同样不在意
that were also testifying.
一些议员驳回了我的话 另一些毫不在意
Some senators pushed back against me, others were bored.
我得去打个电♥话♥
I have to make a quick phone call.
就在那时 我意识到这场危机
That's when I knew this crisis wasn't going
不会那么快结束 我们都...
to end anytime soon. That we all--
喂 是我 我们最后一次
Hey, it's me. When did we last look
看普渡制药的国会证词是什么时候
at Purdue's congressional testimony?
那是我们四年前做的第一件事
That was one of the first things we did four years ago.
全是些官方辞令
It was all the usual talking points.
他们完全不知道滥用的情况 诸如此类的废话
They had no idea of abuse, all that BS.
现在我们花了几年的时间
Well, now that we spent years
翻看了所有他们的内部文件
going through their internal documents,
或许有可能证明他们对国会撒谎了
maybe it's possible to prove they were lying to Congress.
麦克洛斯基先生
Well, Mr. McClosky,
霍华德·尤德尔
普渡制药法务部长
当时是缅因州的检察官
who was the U.S. Attorney in Maine at the time,
跟我们说他发现问题的时候
剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表