剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表
已开始有销♥售♥拜访记录显示 有患者出现成瘾迹象
Call notes are starting to come in that patients are showing signs of addiction.
药物滥用事件 不是对药物安全性的科学分♥析♥
Anecdotes about abuse are not a scientific analysis of the drug safety.
所以 除非你能证明 这种药物本身有危险
So, until you can prove the drug is dangerous,
否则我们没有理由对它进行限制
I don't see how we can put restrictions on it.
我想看一下让奥施康定在更为宽松的管制条件下投放德国市场的可能性
I wanna look into launching OC in Germany under a relaxed status.
有一位医生告诉我说 他有两个病人 服的药量远远超出处方量
I had a doctor tell me he had two patients taking more pills than he prescribed.
如果患者在经受疼痛折磨 那他们就需要更高的剂量
If people are suffering, they need a higher dose.
没有适当的资源 真的很难找到任何线索
It is really difficult to find anything without proper resources.
伙计们 我…我理解你们 相信我
Guys, I... I get it. Trust me.
我们会继续努力
We'll just keep pushing.
比利 你推销的是毒药 -医生 如果…
You sell poison, Billy. -Doc, anything...
我们大家会在这里 是因为我们关心你的健康
Everyone in this room is here as we're concerned for your health.
你愿意接受治疗吗?
Will you commit to a program?
2002年
校车
菲利普斯堡教育委员会
您对葬礼用的花有什么特别要求吗?
Is there a specific flower you'd like for the service?
要粉色丝绸玫瑰
Pink silk roses.
那是我女儿最喜欢的花
They were my daughter's favorite.
而且请在悼词中提及 她是布莱恩的好妈妈
And please mention what a wonderful mother she was to Brian.
她非常爱布莱恩
She loved him so much.
对吗 亲爱的?
Didn't she, sweetie?
妈妈吃了那个药之后就变了
Mommy changed after taking that pill.
什么药?
What pill?
奥施康定 吃了药她就整天犯困
Oxy. She was sleepy all the time.
搜索 奥施康定
普渡制药致死人数 奥施康定致死人数骤增
不 这里头有什么事不对劲
No, no, no, no, something isn't right here.
我女儿以前很健康 明白吗?
My daughter was healthy, okay?
医疗委员会得调查普渡…
The medical board needs to look into Purdue...
我是玛丽安·斯科莱克 我要找联邦检察官
This is Marianne Skolek for the US Attorney.
是的 我很清楚现在几点了
Yes, I'm very aware what time it is.
我查过相关资料了 让他给我回电
I have done all my research. Tell him to call me back.
请让药监局的人去看一下我的新网站 奥施康定害死人?
Please direct anyone at the FDA to my new website, oxydeaths.com.
那上面有大量关于普渡制药的信息
There's tons of information in there about Purdue Pharma
以及他们犯下的危害人类罪
and their crimes against humanity.
谢谢您 女士 我们会调查的
Thank you. We'll look into it.
是斯科莱克小姐吗?
Miss Skolek?
是的
Yes?
你好
Hello,
我叫瑞克·芒特卡斯尔 是弗吉尼亚州的联邦助理检察官
I'm Rick Mountcastle, Assistant US Attorney in Virginia,
我想跟你谈谈关于普渡制药的事
and I'd like to speak to you about Purdue Pharma.
斯科莱克小姐?
Miss Skolek?
嗯 我在
Yes, yes, I'm here.
不好意思
Sorry.
我只是有点意外
Just surprised.
你是第一个给我回电的人
You're the first person to ever call me back.
《成瘾剂量》
1999年
医生 我这…背部的伤一直在发作
This, this back injury just keeps flarin' up, Doc.
你能给我开点药吗?
Could you write a scrip for me?
我在田纳西只会逗留几天
I'm only in Tennessee for a couple of days.
这是以前的旧伤
It's an old back injury.
你能给我开点药吗?
You think you could write a scrip for me?
我在肯塔基只会逗留几天
I'm only in Kentucky for a couple days...
你能给我开点药吗?
Think you could write a scrip for me?
我在北卡罗来纳只会逗留几天
I'm only here in North Carolina for a couple days.
这就对了 把绿色的分开
That's it. Separate those greens.
石峡药房♥这个渠道可能被我毁了
I think I burned out Stone Gap Pharmacy.
他们起了疑心
They're getting suspicious.
嘿…
Yeah, hey...
试试…去诺克斯维尔配这些药
Go to, go to Knoxville for these.
保持一点距离为好
Be good to keep a little distance.
可不是
You bet.
嘿 苏的咳嗽怎么样了? 生姜加糖的方法有用吗?
Hey, how's Sue's cough? Did the ginger and sugar work out?
效果特好
Oh, like a charm.
基本不咳了 她感觉好多了
It's pretty much gone, she's feeling much better.
很好 -不过她还是非常恨你
Good, good. -Still hates your guts, though.
你告诉她 我们彼此彼此
You tell her, that makes two of us.
天啊 要避免戒断反应可真费事啊
Man, it's a lot of work to keep us from getting dopesick.
你现在每天要服多少剂量?
What are you up to per day now?
400毫克
400 milligram.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
珍珠?
Pearls, huh?
好 我们来看看
All right, let's see.
120美元
Hundred and twenty.
知道吗?像你这么俊俏的丫头
You know what, for a pretty little thing like you, though,
如果你愿意跟我去趟后房♥ 我可以再加30美元
I could do another thirty if you wanna come on back to the backroom.
你觉得如何?
What do you think?
来吧
Come on.
很好
Good.
1997年 我们卖♥♥出了一百万份处方
In 1997, we sold one million prescriptions,
而在短短两年内 我们的销♥售♥额增加了两倍
and in just two years, we have tripled our sales.
如果我们能继续实现预测的销量
If we continue as projected,
我相信奥施康定 很快就会成为普渡的第一个…
I believe OxyContin could soon become Purdue's first...
身价十亿的药品
billion-dollar drug.
是吗?
Is that so?
要多久才能实现?
How soon?
三年之内
Less than three years.
为了实现这个目标
And to cross into this threshold,
我觉得有必要采取一些关键措施
I think it necessary to make a key move.
很快我们将会推出…
We will soon be releasing...
160毫克的药片
a one-hundred-sixty milligram tablet.
莫蒂?
Mort?
既然销♥售♥额增长得如此之快
Since sales are increasing at such a fast rate,
现在不正是向A股和B股股东
wouldn't this be a good time to start distributing larger profits
分配更多利润的好时机吗?
to A shares and B shares?
是的 贪婪的小猪们想马上就拿到钱
Uh, yes, greedy little piggies want their money right away.
爸 -既然你什么贡献都没有
Dad. -Since you've sat on your ass
只是等着坐享其成
and done nothing to make this happen,
我能理解你为什么会觉得 自己有权多拿分成
I understand why you feel entitled to it.
这话说得太过分了 -我要求B股股东赔礼道歉
That is an outrageous accusation.-I demand an apology from B shares.
等地狱结冰时 我就道歉
You'll get that when Hell freezes over.
先生们! -拜托 别这样
Gentlemen! Please, please.
我向A股和B股股东们保证
I want to assure A shares and B shares,
这家公♥司♥很快就会获得 有史以来最高的利润
there will soon be the largest profits this company has ever seen.
但为了跨越这道终点线
But in order to get us across that finish line,
我认为是时候…
I think it's time we...
重新考虑我们的领导结构了
rethink our leadership structure.
怎么说?
How so?
我相信 如果我被任命为普渡的总裁
I believe, if I were named President of Purdue,
我就能避免各种繁文缛节
I could cut through any type of red tape
或家庭纠纷…
or family dissention...
每一年都创造
and create billions in profits
数十亿美元的利润
every single year.
不过 当然咯 这件事
But, of course, it would require
得获得多数A股和B股股东的
a majority vote in both A shares
赞同才行
and B shares.
这个玩笑真不错 里奇
Oh, that's a good one, Richie.
真的很好笑
That's really good.
你♥他♥妈♥的脑子进水了吧
You are out of your fuckin' mind.
你真是太离谱了
You're being ridiculous, truly.
算了吧
Just let it go.
不值得为这事起争执
It's not worth the fight.
2004年
我理解 但我们六周前就提出请求了
I understand but we sent in the request six weeks ago.
是的 我相信我们是发到贵部门的
Yes, I'm sure we sent it to your department.
别敷衍我 喂?
Don't pass me off. Hello?
不是吧!
Come on!
你们两个去洗手 准备吃晚饭
Y'all go wash up for dinner.
嘿!
Hey! Hey!
孩子们开始问我 你为什么总是不在家
The kids are starting to ask why you're gone so much.
我在尽力多陪陪他们
I'm doing the best I can.
至 普渡制药 自 瑞克·芒特卡斯尔检察官
各位早
剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表