剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表
我打开杂物箱 伸手进去
? I open the glove box, reach inside ?
我要毁了这混♥蛋♥的车
? I'm gonna wreck this fucker's ride ?
我有个坏习惯
? Guess I got a bad habit ?
要不要吃片阿普唑仑吗
‐ Hey, you want a Xanax?
让你不那么难受
It'll take the edge off.
多少钱
‐ How much?
天 算我送你的
‐ Jesus, man, it's a gift.
在墨西哥湾这边 我们有句俗话 别让我问第二遍
In the Gulf, we used to say, don't make me offer twice.
- 好好 - 吃吧
BETSY: Okay. WALT: Take this.
- 会让你好受些的 - 那好
It'll make you feel better. BETSY: All right, all right.
我不知道你是个退伍军人
I didn't know you were a vet.
对啊 外派过两次
‐ Yeah, did two tours.
战争惨不忍♥睹
Shit I saw...
总算得得救了
Salvation at last.
你呼出最后一口气
SINGER: ? And your next breath is your last ?
我有个坏习惯
? Guess I got a bad habit ?
改也改不掉
? Of blowin' away ?
我有个坏习惯
? Got a bad habit ?
我早说过
WALT: Told you.
我有个坏习惯
? Got a bad habit ?
改也改不掉
? And it ain't goin' away ?
对 对
? Yeah, yeah ?
耶
? Yeah, yeah‐ah‐ah ?
耶
? Yeah, yeah ?
对 对
? Yeah, yeah‐ah‐ah ?
耶 耶
? Yeah, yeah ?
是外伤还是慢性疾病
DOCTOR: So injury or chronic condition?
我的背在矿井事故中受伤了
‐ I hurt my back. Mining incident.
好 我得给你检查一下
DOCTOR: Okay, I'm gonna need to examine you.
护士给你医护服了吗
Did the nurse give you a gown?
给你
Here you go.
文胸也要脱掉
Uh, bra too, please.
好 举起手臂
Okay, lift your arms.
好吧 你绝对得吃止疼药
Yes, you are definitely gonna need painkillers.
强效的那种
Strong ones.
奥施康定 40毫克 一天两次
OxyContin, 40 milligrams, twice per day.
除非你有突破性疼痛
Unless you have breakthrough pain.
你觉得如何
How does that sound?
这些处方可是很不便宜呢
Hey, these prescriptions can really add up.
如果你手头紧的话
So if you're in a bind,
也许我们能想想别的办法
we might be able to work something out.
不用了 我有现金
‐ It's f‐‐it's fine. I have cash.
没问题
DOCTOR: No problem.
到后面的药房♥拿药吧
Fill this out at the dispensary in the back.
伟大的佛罗里达 我爱你
‐ God bless the great state of Florida.
我说过 别再打电♥话♥给我了
DREA: I told you never to call me again.
嗨 呃 对不起 我
SAMUEL: Hi, yeah, you know, I'm‐‐ I'm sorry, and I‐‐I, uh,
我想为之前的不愉快道个歉
do want to apologize for‐‐ for what happened.
我正在克服一些困难 德莉亚
I'm going through some stuff, Drea.
看着你在餐厅睡在我面前
‐ Watching you fall asleep in the middle of a restaurant
可不算什么美好时光
is not my idea of a good time.
- 我知道 - 太丢人了 好吗
SAMUEL: Yeah. DREA: It was humiliating.
我知道 我身体上有点问题 正在克服
‐ I know, I know, I'm dealing with a medical condition,
实际上
and, um, in fact,
我想请你帮个忙
I was wondering if, you know, possibly you could help me.
德莉亚 你那儿有奥施康定的样品吗
Uh, Drea, you don't have samples of OxyContin, do you?
我没有
‐ No, I don't.
把我删了吧
Delete my number.
一切感觉
SINGER: ? When this just feels like ?
天旋地转
? Spinning plates ?
当阿片类药物起效时
SCIENTIST: The brain is rewired to function normally
大脑得以重新连接 正常运转
when opioids are present
一旦失效 大脑也随之失常
and abnormally when they are not.
戒断的痛苦极其强烈
And the pain from withdrawal is so overwhelming
会给人一种 要是不吃药
that a person can feel like they are literally
下一秒就会死的感觉
going to die if they don't get more drugs.
这感觉就像
SINGER: ? And this just feels like ?
上瘾者感受到的这种
‐ What is the term for the pain an addict feels
急需用药物缓解的痛苦 在临床上称为什么
when they're in clinical need of their next fix?
叫做成瘾剂量
‐ It's called dopesick.
你想跟我谈谈
You wanted to speak to me?
对 有件事很奇怪
Uh, there's something very strange going on here.
什么
What is it?
在网上查不到波特/吉克研究
The Porter/Jick study isn't on the internet.
什么
What?
是的 到处都在引用它
Yeah, I mean, it's referenced all over the place.
时代周刊 科学美国
TIME magazine, Scientific American.
但是 找不到这个研究
But I‐‐I mean, I can't find the actual study.
格雷格也找不到 他找的时间更久
Greg can't find it, either. He's been on it longer than me.
吉克和普渡制药之间有附属关系吗
Do you find any affiliations between Purdue and Jick?
有没有演讲 咨♥询♥ 之类的
Paid speeches, consulting, anything like that?
没有
Nothing.
波特呢 波特是谁
What about Porter? Who's that?
是吉克的助手 詹姆斯·波特
It's Jick's assistant. Jane Porter.
这样的名字有1万个
There's 10,000 of them.
所以著名的波特/吉克研究
So the, the famous Porter/Jick study
缓解疼痛领域赫赫有名的研究
that's the North Star of the pain movement
宣称要增加阿片类药物的使用 居然找不到原文
to increase opioid use is nowhere to be found?
对
Bingo.
你好 是科学美国吗 我们想询问一篇
Hey, yeah, we're calling about a Scientific American article
1990年的论文 名为《不必要疼痛悲剧》
you wrote in 1990, "The Tragedy of Needless Pain,"
其中你们引用称 广泛研究
in which you referenced an, uh, "extensive study"
称少于1%的阿片类药物使用者
that claimed less than 1% of opioid users,
对药物成瘾
uh, become addicted.
是的 波特-吉克研究 怎么了
Uh, yeah, Porter/Jick. What about it?
您有那项研究的原文吗
Do you have a copy of that study?
呃 我不确定
Uh, I'm not sure.
呃 你上网搜索了吗
Uh, have you tried the Internet?
当然
Uh, you know, I sure did.
不过我可能没找到
I might've missed it, though,
因为我只用食指打字
'cause I only type with my index fingers,
但杰罗姆·大卫·塞林格也是这么做的
but I hear, uh, JD Salinger did the same thing,
所以我应该做得没错
so that kind of helps me out in the self‐esteem department.
是的
Yeah.
任何医学院都会有的
Any medical school will have it.
全国都是这么教的 不过
It's taught all over the country, but, um,
我可以看下笔记 稍后打给你
I'm happy to check my notes and call you back.
我不着急 我可以等你找
Oh, you know what? I don't mind holding for you.
我老板一直拿这事催我
Um, my boss has been getting on me about this,
你会帮我大忙的
and you'd really be helping me out here.
好 我马上搜索下
Okay. I'll do a quick search.
谢谢你
Thank you.
瞧瞧这个大能人哈 说他知道塞林格
Oh, Mr. Smarty Pants knows his JD Salinger.
我从书中学到的 谢谢
I got it from my book learning, sir.
下本可能会读白鲸记
Thinking of reading Moby Dick next
因为我喜欢鲸鱼
'cause I love whales
喜欢读鲸鱼有关的故事
and, uh, reading stories about whales and doing
嗨 是的 我笔记里有
Hi, um, yeah, it's right here in my notes.
波特/吉克研究出现在1980年一♥期♥
The Porter/Jick study is in a 1980 issue
新英格兰医学报上
of the New England Journal of Medicine.
你知道具体是哪期吗
Do you know which issue exactly?
不知道 我就知道这么多 好运
No, that's all I have here, but good luck, okay?
- 我得挂了 - 好的 谢谢你
-I gotta get going. - Okay, thank you.
好
All right.
已经翻阅了从1978年到1994年
Been through every issue of a weekly publication
每期周刊
from 1978 to what, 1994,
但还是找不到 对吗
and we can't find this thing, huh?
时代周刊
So we got TIME magazine,
科学美国都在引用
Scientific American citing it.
全国医学院都这么教
Medical schools all across the country teaching it.
剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表