剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表
Eureka Springs, Arkansas.
也是个山城 那里对同性恋很友好
It's a mountain town that's gay‐friendly.
我们可以住在那
We can go live there.
他们那里也有矿吗
‐ Well, do they have mines?
什么
‐ What?
只保留一段回忆
SINGER: ? Holding on to just a memory ?
没有 我就是不想你在矿井里工作了
‐ No, I'm trying to get you out of the mines.
可我
‐ Well, I don't‐‐
我不想离开矿井啊
I don't want to get out of the mines.
你在说什么呢
GRACE: What are you talking about?
不需要责怪任何人
SINGER: ? There's no one to blame ?
我家四代人都奋战在
‐ Well...four generations of my family built America
山上的矿里
right here in this mountain,
人们认为一个女孩干不了这活
and no one thought a girl could do it.
我爸也是这么想的 他也不想我下矿
Not even my dad. He didn't want me down there either.
人们都以为山里没什么东西可挖了
You know, everyone thought the mountains were done, and...
是我证明了他们想错了
I proved 'em all wrong.
如果你还在地下挖矿我们就没办法在一起
‐ But we can't be together if you stay underground.
你宁愿选煤矿也不选我吗
You'd choose coal over me?
- 当然不是了 格蕾丝 - 那就跟我一起走
‐ Of course not. No, Grace. GRACE: Then come away with me.
挖煤只是个工作 不是你人生的全部
Coal is a job. It's not a life.
你看看你
‐ GRACE: Look at you.
浑身疼
You're in pain right now,
还假装什么事都没有
and you're pretending you're not
这样你好继续下矿
so you can keep going down there.
你不该这样生活
That's no way to live.
如果我不再下矿井了 我爸估计以后都不会理我了
‐ My dad will never speak to me again if I came out.
- 你好 - 嗨
BILLY: Hello. ‐ Hi.
嗨 比利 我是理查德·萨克勒
Hi, Billy. This is Richard Sackler.
您好 很荣幸接到您的来电
‐ Um, hello, sir. Uh, it's an honor.
市场最初反应如何
‐ How‐‐how were the initial responses?
我认为非常好
‐ Um, they're very good, uh, I think.
只是医生需要些时间
And, uh, you know, it's taking some of the doctors a moment
来接受
to accept the fact
对药物产生依赖的人不足1%这件事 但
that less than 1% of people get addicted to it, but...
很好 继续努力吧
‐ Ah. Well, keep pushing.
这是最关键的一点
It's‐‐it's crucial they understand this.
是的先生 我不会让你失望的
BILLY: Yes, sir. I won't let you down.
很好 继续加油
RICHARD: Good. Good. Keep at it.
谢谢
‐ Thank you.
我知道这不容易
I know. It's hard.
很难让他们相信这药不会让人上瘾
It's hard convincing them that it's essentially nonaddictive,
继续劝说他们吧
but just keep pushing.
很好
Yeah. Good.
晚安
Good night.
亲爱的 你不该给销♥售♥代表们打电♥话♥
BETH: Honey, you shouldn't call sales reps.
让人觉得你太迫切了
It makes you look desperate.
我一直很讨厌这幅画
‐ I've always despised that piece.
为什么不早跟我说呢 可以摘了啊
‐ Why didn't you tell me? I would have taken it down.
不
‐ No.
我喜欢看着它醒来
I like waking up to it.
亚瑟叔叔去世前
Years before Uncle Arthur died,
迷恋上了中国艺术
he became addicted to buying Chinese art.
让他痴迷成狂
It totally consumed him.
买♥♥这些东西他就花了三百万
I think he paid $3 million for that.
你看啊
And look at it.
这画多难看
It's so ugly.
如果我足够专注
If I can stay laser‐focused,
我会让它成为世界上最著名的一种药
I think I can make this the biggest drug in the world.
今天我们开庭
JUDGE: We're here for the final dissolution
解除保罗·门德尔森
of the marriage between Paul Mendelson
和布里姬特·迈耶之间的婚姻关系
and Bridget Meyer on no‐fault grounds.
夫妻双方无过错 结婚三年
The couple has been married for three years
没有孩子
and has no children.
你们双方可以签字了
You may proceed to sign the papers.
你还好吧
‐ Are you okay?
我没事
‐ Yeah, I'm fine. ‐ Yeah?
你呢
‐ You all right?
我
‐ I‐‐
- 你看上去真不错 - 你也是
‐ You look nice. ‐ So do you.
好了
All right.
好好保重
You be good to yourself, okay?
我6点应该能完事
‐ We should be done here around, like, 6:00.
就定8点吧
So let's say maybe 8:00.
如果我赶不上的话别生气
But don't be mad if I have to cancel last‐minute.
- 工作上的事不好说 - 不会的
It's a job thing. PAUL: I won't be.
反正我8点都会去接你
But it doesn't matter, 'cause I will pick you up at 8:00.
好 那到时见了
‐ Great. See you then.
你跟他交往多久了
‐ How long you been seeing this guy?
才一起出去过两次
‐ We've gone out twice.
- 睡过了吗 - 没有
BERT: You sleep with him yet? ‐ No.
他都没想要亲我
He hasn't even tried to kiss me.
进展很慢
He is going slow.
看来他是真喜欢你
He must really like you.
是吗
‐ ‐ Right?
绝对的
‐ Absolutely. ‐
也许他想跟我兄妹相称呢
Or he's advertising to be my brother.
也有可能
BERT: Or that.
缉毒署 不许动
‐ DEA! Don't move!
- 别动 - 站住
‐ Hey, stop right there! ‐ DEA! Freeze!
缉毒署 趴地上
‐ DEA! On the ground!
- 不许动 - 站右边
Do not move! ‐ Go to the right!
站好
‐ Right there!
你把供应商说出来
BERT: Tell me now who the supplier is,
也许还能减刑呢
and you may just get a break.
说话
Okay, talk.
这些药丸是什么
‐ What are these pills?
你不认识吗
DEALER: You don't know?
自作聪明
‐ Wise guy.
这什么啊
‐ What the fuck is this?
有关一种叫做奥施康定的处方药
‐ So you got anything on a prescription drug
你那有什么信息吗
called OxyContin?
发现与此有关的犯罪行为了吗
Have there been any spikes in crime related to it?
好 在线等
Yeah, I'll hold.
寄养
Foster care‐‐
寄养中心入住率增加了两倍
the foster care occupancy has tripled?
遗弃儿童数量也增加了
Increase in child abandonment.
你发现这种趋势有多久了
How long have you seen this trend?
当地监狱人满为患
Local jails overflowing.
卖♥♥淫日益严重
Increase in prostitution.
有关一种叫做奥施康定的处方药
Yes, um, do you got anything on a prescription drug
你那有什么信息吗
called OxyContin?
你的割草机被人偷了
Uh, your lawn mower was stolen?
这我可帮不了你
No, I‐I can't help you with that.
他们闯进了药店
So they just broke into the pharmacy
抢走了奥施康定吗
and only took OxyContin?
没有别的了
Nothing else?
我是缉毒署的布里姬特·迈耶
This is Bridget Meyer with the DEA.
抱歉这么晚打扰你 想跟你确认一下
Um, I know it's late, but I wanted to confirm
有关药房♥的一些事
some intel I got about your pharmacy.
我知道这属于分局管辖范围
I know this is Diversion's domain.
没错
‐ That's correct.
在一次可♥卡♥因♥突袭行动中
‐ But in a raid on a mid‐level cocaine bust,
我们发现了分装奥施康定药片的袋子
we uncovered a bag filled with OxyContin tablets
觉得可疑 于是深挖了一下
for distribution, so I did a little digging.
该药物上市三年
This drug has only been on the market for three years,
但是在药物首批上市的几大州
and there's already been a spike in overdoses
包括肯塔基 缅因 俄亥俄 宾夕法尼亚和弗吉尼亚的农村地区
and crime rates in rural parts of Kentucky, Maine,
服药过量和犯罪率都出现了
Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Virginia,
大幅度的飙升
all areas where this drug was first launched.
杰梅因 分流控制部门调查进展如何
剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表