剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表
是的
Right.
但这项最著名的研究
And yet it appears to be the most famous study
却没有人真正♥见♥过
that no one has actually ever seen.
怎么回事
What's going on?
嗨 贝琪
Hi, Betsy.
我是埃里克·米勒
My name is Eric Miller,
镇上成瘾互助会的一员
and I'm a member of the AA community here in town.
大家来到这里 是因为我们十分关心
Everyone in this room is here because we're very concerned
你的健康和安全
for your health and your safety.
我们有很多想说的
And we have so many things that we want to say
想和你分享的
and share with you.
我们都很担心你的用药问题
We're all worried about your drug use
并认为是时候治疗了
and think it's time to seek treatment.
坐下吧
Why don't you sit down?
你在车站撒谎了
You lied to me at the station.
呃 是你妈妈让我来的
Uh, I came here because your mom asked me to.
我们真的很担心你 贝琪
we're all really worried about you, Bets.
你♥爸♥爸和我
Your daddy and I don't care
只想让你变得更好
about anything other than you getting better.
其他事都不重要
All that other stuff, Bets, doesn't matter.
不重要
Just doesn't matter.
你的朋友和家人每天都在担心
Your friends and family are worried every day
你会进医院 死掉
that you're going to end up in a hospital or dead
或者被警♥察♥抓走
or in the back of a police car.
他们会采取一切措施帮你
They wanna do everything they can to help you get back
找回健康
to a place of health,
离开药物也能正常生活
of just being okay without drugs.
你要加入吗
Will you commit to a program?
求你了 贝基
Please, Bets.
别走出那扇门 宝贝
Please don't walk out that door, honey.
你妈妈和我
You, your mama and me, we just
只想让我们的宝贝女儿回来
we just want our little girl back.
只想让你回到原来的样子
Just the way you are.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不能 我做不到
I can't. I can't.
贝琪 如果你不加入
Betsy, if you don't do this,
你的家庭会被迫与你反♥目♥成仇
your family will be forced to turn their back on you.
格朗特 进来
Grant! Get in here.
- 怎么了 - 猜猜谁要来
- What's up? ‐ Guess who's coming to dinner?
普渡制药同意见面了
Purdue Pharma agreed to meet.
理查德·萨克尔会来吗
Is Richard Sackler gonna join?
没说
Doesn't say.
让我们看看他们到底是关心安全
Let's see if they give a fuck about safety
还是来卖♥♥药
or if they're just trying to sell pills.
呃 我知道
Uh, look, I, I know
你是新来分流司的 不过按常理
you're newest to Diversion, but as a general rule,
制药公♥司♥才不管安全呢
the pharmas don't really care about safety.
他们只会一味推销 直到吃耳光
They just push as hard as they can until they get slapped.
那就让我们把这些混♥蛋♥
Then let's bitch slap the shit
扇得屁滚尿流
out of these motherfuckers.
下午好
Good afternoon.
我是布里姬特·梅耶 缉毒局副司长
I'm Bridget Meyer, deputy director of Diversion.
我是迈克尔·弗里德曼 这是霍华德·德尔和大卫·哈多克斯
I'm Michael Friedman. Howard Udell and David Haddox.
幸会
Pleasure.
理查德·萨克尔来吗
Is Richard Sackler coming?
萨克尔博士出国开会
Dr. Sackler had a meeting out of state,
但我们可以保证 我们会传达每句话
but I can assure you, we'll relay every word.
好的 我们开始吧
Fine. Let's get started.
呃 我们想从幻灯片展示开始
Uh, we'd like to start with a, uh, PowerPoint presentation
展示奥施康定的功效
about the efficacies of OxyContin.
没必要
That won't be necessary.
我看过你们的宣传资料了
I've seen your promotional materials,
也熟悉你们的谈话要点
and I'm familiar with your talking points.
所以我们直入话题吧
So let's get right to the issue at hand.
我让你们来是 讨论药物成瘾和滥用的
I've brought you here to talk about addiction and abuse.
自从你们四年前发布了药物
Since the launch of your drug four years ago,
事态就失控了
it has gotten out of control.
不 我有异议
No, I beg to differ.
你可以等我说完再说
Uh, you can beg when I finish.
我同事和我提前做了准备 提出了
Now, to be proactive, my staff and I have come up
一些实际的常识性的想法
with some practical common sense ideas
很容易实施
that we believe could easily be implemented
并且能帮助减少
and would really help reduce
该药物的滥用
the widespread abuse of this drug.
我们不认为奥施康定被滥用了
We don't believe the drug is being abused,
但如果能提高公共安全
but we'd be happy to hear your ideas
我们还是乐于听听你们看法的
if you think it would enhance public safety.
考虑到药店失窃案件的增多
Given the growing incidences of drugstore robberies,
如果减少可以开奥施康定的药店的数量
it might be useful to reduce
可能会有帮助
the number of pharmacies allowed to dispense.
这还能帮到那些
This would also help with pharmacies
不想售卖♥♥该药 但迫于诉讼威胁
that don't want to carry the drug
不得不妥协的药店
but feel pressured to because of threats of lawsuits.
我们会考虑的
We'll take it under advisement.
我们也认为
We also thought that
你们应该只让接受过疼痛治疗训练
you could limit prescribing privileges
的医生开处方
to doctors with training in pain management.
看起来全科医生都能给感冒和牙疼
It seems that GPs are prescribing this for things
开奥施康定了
as frivolous as headaches and toothaches.
应该限制只能疼痛科医生才能开
The drugs should be limited to pain specialists.
呃 这不仅不现实
Well, um, that's not only impractical,
还会让很多合法的疼痛患者
it would also deny many legitimate pain patients
无法获取到这些药
access to the drugs, so.
这句话就跟药监局的口气一模一样
That's verbatim, the FDA's concern.
你的常用号♥码里应该存了吧
Do you have them on speed dial?
你说什么
Excuse me?
不管你和他们之前多么亲密无间
Whatever friendly situation you have going on over there,
我向你们保证 这里不会的
I assure you, you do not have here.
我会限制该药物的使用
I want to restrict access to this drug.
这种药的过度使用
It is being overprescribed
导致了病人成瘾
and causing patients to become addicted
并且对于瘾君子来说
as well as making it too easily available
该药极易获得
for recreational drug users.
全国的成瘾率 过度服用 和犯罪率
Addiction rates, overdoses, and crime is on the rise
都因为该药急剧上升
across the country because of this drug.
所以 如果你们不想办法解决的话
So if you will not take action to curb this problem,
我就要采取措施了
then I will.
我们会考虑的
We'll take that under advisement.
新英格兰医学报
New England Journal of Medicine.
嗨 我是里克·蒙卡斯尔
Hi, my name is Rick Mountcastle.
是弗吉尼亚州西区
I'm with the US Attorney's office
检察院办公室
in the Western District of Virginia,
我想找一项
and I'm trying to locate a study
你们几年前的研究
that you published years ago
关于阿片类药物成瘾 赫歇尔·吉克博士的
regarding opioid addiction by a Dr. Hershel Jick.
能想起来吗
Does that ring a bell?
哦 我们和吉克博士很熟
Oh, yeah. We know Dr. Jick well.
他跟我们信件来往很多年了
He's been writing us letters for years.
我们出版了很多信件 它们很棒
We've published a lot of them. They're good.
- 有人 - 等等
- Some people just, you know... ‐ Wait.
比起上网有人更喜欢读信
They love to read letters to the Internet.
打断一下 你说的是 信件吗
I'm sorry, uh, you mean, like letters?
是的 他写了很多信
Yeah, yeah. He writes a lot of letters.
我找到了
I found it.
不可能
That can't be it.
哦天哪
Oh, my God.
政♥府♥打给了赫歇尔·吉克博士
Government calls Dr. Hershel Jick.
下午好 先生
Afternoon, sir.
吉克博士 跟我们说说你1980年
Dr. Jick, tell us about your 1980 letter to the editor
你给新英格兰医学报编辑写的信吧
at the New England Journal of Medicine
剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表