剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表
I actually think you shouldn't attend.
为什么
Why not?
你对成瘾的看法很偏激
You have really passionate feelings on addiction,
而我们现在要尽量跟他们打太极
and we need to be as politic as possible right now,
这是你有时候
something that you, at times,
不擅长的领域
are not very good at.
行
Fine.
不过一定要提到打击药物滥用者
Just be sure to hammer the abusers.
我从没在这里像你们一样
I haven't shared very much or spoken
分享过什么或
about anything in here, like--
说过什么
like all--all you guys did.
所以我想为此道歉
So I want to-- I want to apologize for that.
我不知道你们大家是否知道
I don't know if all of you know this--
也许你们有些人知道 我曾经
some of you might know-- but I was a--
我曾经是个医生
I was a physician
我给一些病人们
who prescribed OxyContin
开过奥施康定
to some of my patients.
有些病人还是我的朋友
Some of these people, I considered my friends.
他们中有些人上瘾了
Some of them became addicted.
有些人死了
Some of them died.
有时我觉得我才是那个应该死的人
Sometimes I think I'm the one who should have died.
他们都是正派的好人
These are just good, decent people
他们觉得可以信任我
who thought they could trust me,
但我觉得我背叛了他们
and I feel like I betrayed them,
我辜负了他们
I feel like I let them down.
我会一直背负着这种负罪感活下去
I'm just gonna have to live with that.
我甚至不知道我是否准备好了
I don't even know if I'm ready
面对外面的世界 但是...
to go out into the world, but...
好吧 就是这样
Well, there you go.
我想我会出去试试
Guess I'll give it a shot.
我也说不好 我觉得
I don't know, I feel, uh,
我的药瘾还没戒掉
like I'm still addicted, you know?
我还需要它
Like--like I still need it.
这种感觉不会神奇地消失
Well, these feelings don't magically go away.
你常常会觉得不知所措
It's gonna feel overwhelming at times.
但重要的是过好每一天
But it is important to live one day at a time.
-明白吗 -嗯
- You know? - Yeah.
每天早上醒来
Wake up each morning,
重新投入一天的生活
recommit to the process.
好
Okay. Well...
有人来接你吗
You have someone picking you up?
-有 -好
- Yeah. - Good.
嗯 我就在这里等着 有人来接
Yeah, I'll just wait here. I do.
需要的话随时来这里找我们
We're here if you need us.
好 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
好
All right.
主啊 感谢您赐予我们丰盛的晚餐
Dear Lord, thank you for this glorious meal.
还有我的健康 我的康复
For my health, my--my recovery.
但最重要的
But most of all,
我要感谢您赐予我这么好的父母
I want to thank you for my wonderful parents,
他们陪伴我渡过了最可怕的时光
who have stuck with me through the most horrible of times.
我很幸运能拥有他们
I'm so lucky to have them.
并有您出现在我生命中 主
And to have you in my life, dear Lord.
我知道没有你们的保护
I know I wouldn't make it
我无法做到这一切
without you all here to protect me.
阿门
Amen.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
贝琪 如果你能凭借主的大爱
Bets, if you come away from this
战胜药瘾
with a greater love of the Lord,
我保证这是值得的
I promise you it'll be worth it.
我也这么想
I think so too.
芬尼克斯医生
Dr. Finnix?
芬尼克斯医生
Dr. Finnix.
芬尼克斯医生
Dr. Finnix!
芬尼克斯医生
Dr. Finnix?
稍等
One second.
你好吗
Hey, how you doing?
你在开玩笑吗 你昨晚给我打电♥话♥
Are you joking? You called me last night
说你要自杀
and said you were gonna kill yourself.
是吗
I did?
不 那是
No, that's--
我是开玩笑的
I wasn't serious.
你要请我进去吗
Are you gonna invite me in?
对 请进
Yeah, please, come in.
当时我在上晚班 走不开
I was on the night shift, so I couldn't leave.
我担心死你了
I was worried sick about you.
坐 来 坐下
Sit. Come on, sit down.
你怎么样 你怎么样
How you doing? How you doing?
想来杯咖啡吗
You want some coffee or something?
不了 谢谢
No. Thank you.
想喝果汁吗
You want some juice?
你又在嗑药了 是吗
You're using again, aren't you?
是的
Yeah.
康复中心没用
You know, rehab didn't work.
你懂的
I mean, you know,
那里的人一直进进出出
people over there just keeps coming in and out,
来来回♥回♥的
going back and forth.
他们进去 出来 又进去
They come in, they go out, they come in.
医院里有位医生也跟我这么说
A doctor at the hospital told me the same thing.
他说那种地方对酒瘾更有效
He said those places work better for alcohol.
戒断阿片类药物要难得多
That recovery is a lot harder for opiates.
几乎不可能
It's damn near impossible.
你考虑过用美♥沙♥酮♥吗
Have you thought about methadone?
他说可能有用
He said it might work.
都是上瘾 只不过用一个代替另一个
Just get addicted, like, trade one for the other one,
因为那些人 那些越战老兵
'cause those guys-- those Vietnam guys--
之前我治疗过的老兵
the vets I used to work with,
他们称它为液体手铐
they just called it liquid handcuffs,
因为你懂的 都一样
'cause you just-- you know, just--same thing.
你总得试试
Well, you gotta try something.
嗯
Yeah.
我打听过了 诺克斯维尔有家很好的诊所
I asked around, and there's a good clinic in Knoxville.
值得一试 芬尼克斯医生
It's worth a shot, Dr. Finnix.
我已经不是医生了
I'm not a doctor anymore.
我不在乎你是什么职业
I don't care what you are.
我只是不想让你死
I just don't want you dead.
你就不能试试吗
Can't you at least try it?
很抱歉 我们必须推迟圣莫里茨的旅行
I'm sorry, we have to postpone St. Moritz.
但孩子们真的很想去
But the kids are really looking forward to it.
大卫不停地在说那些新滑雪板
I mean, David won't shut up about those new skis.
只有两个工作日
It's--it's only two weekdays.
现在形势非常严峻
It's a very serious situation.
缅因州的检察官
A U.S. Attorney in Maine
给我们带来了很大的问题
is causing some real problems for us.
你在怕什么
What are you so afraid of?
你是总裁
You're president.
这个药的年销♥售♥额已经达到了10亿
The drug is making a billion a year.
你为什么就不能享受生活
Why can't you just enjoy it?
也许我根本没有快乐的能力
Maybe I'm not capable of joy.
那我和孩子们自己去
Then the kids and I will go without you.
好
Okay.
谢谢你跟我们见面
Well, thanks for meeting with us.
我知道药监局肯定被审批的事
I know the FDA must be pretty overwhelmed
压得喘不过气来
with approvals and such.
没错 我有什么能帮你们的
We are. How can I help you?
我们想了解科学图表的
We want to know how the approval process works
审批流程
for scientific charts.
公♥司♥想用于市场营销的所有数据
Well, any data that a company wants to use
都必须经过我们审批
in marketing and promotions
以保证其准确性
has to be approved by us, to ensure accuracy.
所以普渡制药在图表中使用了特定语言
剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表