剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表
他在车里把药卖♥♥给一个11岁的女孩
selling pills out of his car to an 11‐year‐old girl.
当我们逮捕他的时候
And when we arrested him,
他对我们说了谢谢
he thanked us.
他告诉我们他自己停不下来
He told us he couldn't have stopped on his own.
在那一刻 我们知道
And at that moment, we knew that what we got going on
我们在弗吉尼亚州所做的事情
in coal country
就像艾滋病危机开始时的旧金山
is similar to San Francisco at the start of the AIDS crisis,
我们的社区
that our community is ground zero for a growing national catastrophe
是一场日益严重的国家灾难的中心
for a growing national catastrophe.
我们会尽我们所能
‐ We're gonna do everything we can
追责到底
to hold someone accountable.
这可能会结束这一切灾难
It might just end this thing.
所以如果你改变主意
So if you change your mind,
我们很乐意和你谈谈
we'd love to talk to you.
我找到了新生活
I found my life again,
值得为那活着
and it's worth living now.
我非常感激
I'm so grateful.
自从我吃了这种止痛药
Since I have been on this pain medication,
我没翘过一天班
I have not missed one day of work.
关于这种止痛药
‐ I‐I can't say enough good things
我怎么夸都不为过
about this pain medication
它能让我完成工作
that, uh, allows me to get work done,
而在以前
and that's‐‐that's something I didn't think
那是我从未做到的
I would ever be able to do again.
这让我的生活变得更好了
It's just changed my life for the better.
自从我开始服用这种新的止痛药
‐ Since I've been taking this new pain medication,
我没翘过一天班
I've not missed a day of work.
它带走了焦虑
And it takes the anxiety away.
你可以吃完药就出发
You can just take the medicine and go.
因为有了这种止痛药
‐Because of this pain medication,
我开始享受生活
I enjoy my life again,
生活中一直缺少的东西又回来了
'cause there was so much that was just missing from it.
我找回了我的生活
I got my life back.
看起来像是典型的宣传视频
Seems like a typical promotional video,
和病人感言
with patient testimonials extolling the virtues of the drug.
来颂扬药物优点
extolling the virtues of the drug.
有件事很奇怪
There's just one very unusual thing here
他们几乎从不提到奥施康定
is that they almost never mention OxyContin by name.
他们只说止痛药
They say "pain medicine"
或者说药物疗法 还有缓释片
or "drug therapy" or, uh, "time‐release pill."
但这让所有人都有点纠结
But you got all these people twisting themselves into knots
因为没在推广奥施康定的视频里提到药品名字
not to say "OxyContin" in a video promoting OxyContin.
在我看来有点说不通
Just doesn't make much sense to me.
你是觉得他们不是真的有服药吗
‐ Do you think they weren't really on it?
我不知道 但是我想弄明白
I don't know. I'd like to found out.
如果不是 那就是普渡制药
‐ Well, if they weren't, then Purdue
故意向15000名医生发了一段宣传视频
deliberately sent a promotional video
声明这些病人服用的
to 15,000 doctors stating these patients
是一种他们实际上并没有服用的药物
were on a drug that they weren't actually taking.
对
That's right.
这是第一个主要推广奥施康定的视频
‐ And this video is the first major introduction of OxyContin.
嗨 詹尼弗
Hey, Jennifer.
我觉得你丈夫需要新眼镜
I think your husband here needs some new glasses.
他是全州最烂的裁判
He's the worst referee in the entire state.
你输了20分 马姬
‐ You lost by 20, Marge.
你们队烂又不是我丈夫的错
It's not my husband's fault your team sucks balls.
哦 宝贝 我对此很抱歉
‐ Oh, baby. I'm sorry about that.
你知道 如果你不想的话
‐ You know, you don't have to come to these things
你不需要来参加这些活动
if you don't want to.
什么 看着你被所有人吼
‐ What? Watching you get screamed at by everyone
是我一周里最棒的事
is the highlight of my week.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, babe.
你等一下 我马上就回来
You hang on one second? I'll be right back.
口♥交♥一次50美元
‐ $50 for a blow job.
如果你想上我 那要100块
$100 if you want to fuck me.
你得马上去医院
‐ You need to get to a hospital immediately.
滚开
‐ Fuck off.
你得确保你
You need to make sure you‐‐
我有些担心销♥售♥的人力
I have some concerns about the sales force.
我觉得团队太小了
I think it's too small.
如果我们要大规模销♥售♥
If we're gonna launch in a big way,
我们需要再加一倍人手
we need to double it.
董事会非常关注
‐ The board is very concerned
我们的花销
about how much we've already spent.
董事会似乎不明白
‐ And the board doesn't seem to understand
我想把它做成畅销药
I'm trying to make this a blockbuster drug,
但没有更多的销♥售♥代表我做不到
which I can't do without more sales reps.
理查德医生 这些新的销♥售♥代表
Uh, Dr. Richard, with all these new sales reps,
我们甚至没有足够的医生让他们去推销
we won't even have enough doctors for them to target.
艾美仕即将发布3.0版本数据库
‐ IMS is about to release a 3.0 version
它追踪的是每日处方 而不是季度处方
that tracks daily prescriptions instead of quarterly.
所以如果我们的销♥售♥人员翻倍
So if we double our sales force,
我们可以利用这些数据
we can use this data
瞄准开氢可酮和维柯丁的医生
to target doctors prescribing Lortab and Vicodin
让他们把药换成奥施康定
and flip them to OxyContin.
升级要花一百万美元
‐ The upgrade is a million dollars.
您知道是谁创建了艾美仕数据库吗
‐ Do you know who created the IMS database?
亚瑟·萨克勒
Arthur Sackler.
这事已经保密很多年了
It's been kept secret for years,
但这是一项家庭发明 几年前就被卖♥♥掉了
but this is a family invention that was sold off years ago.
现在你却告诉我我们应该否认这些数据
And now you're telling me we should deny all this data
这一切都是因为我叔叔吗
that only exists because of my fucking uncle?
购买♥♥升级版数据库 扩大销♥售♥团队
Purchase the upgrade, and increase the sales force.
谢谢
Thank you.
我需要你别再像我的表兄弟那样了
I need you to stop thinking like my cousins...
麻烦开始想一想
And start thinking about
我们该如何治愈这世界的痛苦
how we can cure the world of its pain.
谢谢 谢谢你们
Thank you. Thank you.
我更喜欢他父亲
‐ I prefer his father.
你将成为
You will be part
制药史上最大的销♥售♥队伍的一员
of the largest sales force in pharmaceutical history,
将这种新的神奇药物带到这个伟大国家的每一处
bringing this new miracle drug all across this great nation.
医生想为病人减轻疼痛
See, doctors want pain relief for their patients.
他们只是不想让孩子上瘾
They just don't want to get them addicted.
所以你的第一个宣传重点应该是它的特别之处
So your first talking point is also what makes it so special:
只有不到1%的人对奥施康定上瘾
less than 1% of people become addicted to OxyContin.
很神奇 对吧
It's amazing, right?
接着 所有的医生都会问你同样的问题
Now, all your doctors are gonna be asking you the same thing:
怎么会 这怎么可能呢
"How? How is this even possible?"
答案就在阿片类麻醉剂的缓释系统里
Well, the answer lies in the MS Contin time‐release system.
这个系统限制了氧可酮
This system limits the flow of oxycodone
在12小时内的流动
over a 12‐hour period,
这不仅使它基本上不会上瘾
which not only makes it essentially nonaddictive;
同时也防止了药物滥用
it also discourages abusers,
因为他们无法快速地从中获得快♥感♥
because they cannot get a quick high off of it.
如果它不让人上瘾 那不就意味着
‐ Um, if it's nonaddictive, doesn't that mean
它可以用来治疗几乎任何疾病吗
it can be used to treat, like, almost anything?
非常正确
That's exactly right.
腰痛 牙疼
Backaches. Toothaches.
头痛 关节不适
Uh, headaches. Joint discomfort.
关节 宿醉
Arthritis. Hangovers.
潜力无限
The possibilities are endless.
现在 我们的首次推广
Now, our initial rollout
将集中在弗吉尼亚州西南部
will be focused on southwestern Virginia,
东肯塔基
eastern Kentucky,
和缅因州农村地区
and rural Maine.
你们知道为什么吗 有人知道吗
And do you know why? Anyone?
这些地方是采矿 耕种 伐木中心
Um, they're mining, farming, logging centers, uh,
是人们在从事劳动密集型工作时容易受伤的地方
places where folks get injured doing labor‐intensive jobs.
正确
‐ Correct.
剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表