剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表
是时候
‐ The time has come
重新定义疼痛的本质了
to redefine the nature of pain.
美国医学界长♥期♥以来
For too long, the American medical community
一直忽视了慢性疼痛的存在
has been ignoring chronic pain.
造成了一场疼痛的大流行
And this has created an epidemic of suffering.
当我们活在痛苦中时
When we live with pain,
我们不是真实的自己
we are not living our true selves.
我们不是最好的自己
We are not living our best selves.
我们根本就没在活着
We're not even living at all,
因为疼痛剥夺了
because the pain overtakes
我们思考 感觉的能力
our ability to think, feel.
甚至是爱的能力
Even to love.
大家都知道
As you all know,
一旦我们的美施康定专利到期
when our patent for MS Contin expires,
会对公♥司♥带来重大打击
it will deliver a significant blow to the company,
因为它占我们销♥售♥额的25%
because it comprises 25% of our sales.
然而 我有一个解决方案
However, I have a solution.
我建议我们美施康定
I propose we take the extended time‐release
的缓释机制
of the Contin system
并研发一种新的阿片类药物
and create a new opioid
专门用于治疗中度疼痛
specifically designed to treat moderate pain
并可长♥期♥服用
for long‐term use.
我认为医生不能给病人长♥期♥
‐ I don't see doctors prescribing an opioid
开阿片类药物
for long‐term pain.
市场不是靠追逐的来的 是靠我们自己创造的
‐ You don't chase a market. You create it.
理查德
Please, Richard...
继续讲
tell me more.
谢谢你 亚瑟叔叔
RICHARD: Thank you, Uncle Arthur.
彼得森医生 请向大陪审团说明
RICK: Dr. Peterson, please tell the grand jury,
你第一次听说奥施康定是什么时候
when did you first hear about OxyContin?
大概是在1996年夏天
DR. PETERSON: Um, it was around the summer of 1996.
普渡制药的销♥售♥代表
A sales rep from Purdue Pharma
告诉我他们有一种新药
told me that they had a new drug
对止痛很有效
that was very effective in combating pain.
“疼痛”在当时是个流行词
‐ "Pain" was becoming a big buzzword at the time.
是一场全国性的运动
There was a nationwide movement
大家重新考虑治疗疼痛的方法
to rethink the treatment of pain.
普渡制药率先发起了这场运动吗
‐ Did Purdue Pharma spearhead this campaign?
我相信是这样
‐ I believe they did.
我不知道具体是不是他吗
‐ I don't know if it was them in particular,
但他们的销♥售♥代表不停提及此事
but their sales reps brought it up repeatedly.
销♥售♥代表说这种药物与以往不同
‐ The sales rep said the drug was different
基本不会让人上瘾
because it was basically nonaddictive.
你听说过不会上瘾的阿片类药物吗
RANDY: Had you ever heard of a nonaddictive opioid?
没有 先生 我没有
‐ No, sir, I had not.
他有告诉你病人上瘾的比例
‐ And did he tell you what percentage
是多少吗
of patients became addicted?
就是这一点让我动心的
‐ That was the key to the whole sales pitch.
他说只有不到1%的人上瘾
‐ He said less than 1% became addicted.
少于1%的病人会对奥施康定上瘾
‐ Less than 1% would become addicted to OxyContin.
他说少于1%
‐ He said less than 1%.
他声称 这是一种神药
He called it a miracle drug.
芬尼克斯医生 对奥施康定上瘾的病人
‐ Dr. Finnix, did more than 1% of your patients
是否超过了百分之一
become addicted to OxyContin?
芬尼克斯医生
Dr. Finnix.
我不敢相信他们中多少人已经死了
‐ I can't believe how many of them are dead now.
我只是个可怜的
JOHNNY CASH: ? I'm just a poor ?
流浪的陌生人
? Wayfaring stranger ?
穿越过
? Traveling through ?
地下的世界
? This world below ?
这里没有疾病
? There is no sickness ?
没有辛劳 也没有危险
? No toil, nor danger ?
在那片光明的土地上
? In that bright land ?
嘿
JERRY: Hey.
还好吗 小伙子
Doing good, Bets?
很好 爸爸
‐ Fine, Dad.
我要去那里
JOHNNY: ? I'm going there ?
看望我的父亲
? To see my Father ?
和我所有
? And all my loved ones ?
爱过却离去的人
? Who've gone on ?
我要
? I'm just going ?
越过约旦河
? Over Jordan ?
我要离去
? I'm just going ?
我换上了这个鸡尾鱼饵
SAMUEL: I put this rooster tail on,
我称它为我的幸运饵
or, as I call it, my lucky rooster tail.
然后在这个池塘里等了一个小时
I've been working this pool for at least an hour.
没有一条鱼上钩 我就开始想
Not even a nibble, and I'm starting to think,
“嗯 我的幸运鱼饵可能没那么幸运”
"Well, my lucky rooster tail probably isn't so lucky."
杰克 你是摔倒时造成的 对吧
Jack, this is from when you fell, right?
是的
‐ Yeah.
突然之间
SAMUEL: And all of a sudden,
这个鱼饵沉下去了
this thing falls down to the bottom,
我感觉到这种牵引力
and I feel this tug.
我向上拉 拉着
And I'm pulling, and I'm pulling,
使劲儿拉着这玩意儿
and I'm pulling on this thing.
举起手臂给我看看
Lift your‐‐lift your arms up for a minute.
我给你开点泰诺
I'm just gonna give you Tylenol.
一天吃两到三次
Take two three times a day.
预后还不错
It's healing nicely.
我要怎么挖鼻孔啊
‐ So how am I gonna pick my nose now?
用那只手吧
‐ Use that hand.
这条鱼有这么大
‐ Now, this fish was this big.
杜安就是在撒谎
Duane's a bullshitter.
还没来 这很正常
It's not unusual that it hasn't happened yet.
你才14岁 别担心
You're 14. Don't worry about it.
有些女孩11岁就会来
For some girls, it can happen when they're 11.
还有些人要等到17岁
Others, 17.
可很丢人啊
‐ It's just embarrassing.
没啥丢人的
‐ There's nothing to be embarrassed about.
当然了 我站着说话不腰疼
Easy for me to say.
那个小女孩真是哭得一刻也停不下来啊
LEAH: I never thought that poor girl was gonna stop crying.
你跟她说过在接下来40年里
Did you tell her it's gonna mess up a few days a month
每个月都会有几天生不如死吗
for the next 40 years?
我寻思还是让她自己发现吧
SAMUEL: Heh, I figured I'd let her discover that herself.
周五晚上有安排吗
LEAH: You got plans Friday night?
我们要在克拉拉阿姨家吃百乐餐
We're having a potluck at my Aunt Clara's.
会是你吃过最好吃的灵魂料理哦
Be the best soul food you ever ate.
哦 真是贴心 谢谢了
SAMUEL: Oh, that's sweet. Thanks.
不过我有安排了 亲爱的
I got plans, though, honey.
你没有
‐ No, you don't.
嘿
SAMUEL: Hey.
我告诉你 我没忘
NANCY: I'm telling you, I didn't forget.
我就想确认下
‐ I belie‐‐ I just want to check.
你每晚都来我家
‐ Ugh, I‐‐you come to my house every night,
我每天都有在吃药的
and I take my pills all the time.
不知道你为啥来烦我
I don't know why you bother me.
真不知道你干嘛每晚都过来
I don't know why you come every night.
看到了吗 你好像忘了几片哦
‐ Ah, yeah, see? Looks like you forgot some.
- 是吗 - 对啊 里面还剩几片
‐ I did? ‐ Yeah, you left a few.
- 是吗 - 对啊
NANCY: Really? Oh. ‐ Yeah.
我去给你拿点水
Let me get you some water. ‐ Well, I‐‐
没事 没关系
SAMUEL: It's all right. That's all right.
我以为我今早吃过了
NANCY: I thought sure I took them this morning.
我每天都吃的
I mean, I take them every day.
没事 大家都有忘事儿的时候
SAMUEL: Hey, everybody forgets sometimes.
- 是吗 - 这就对了
NANCY: Yeah. SAMUEL: There you go.
行吧 明天你可别来打扰我了
‐ All right, well, you don't have to bother me tomorrow.
我会记得吃的
I'll remember.
好好好 不打扰你的
‐ Okay, okay. I won't bother you.
我只想看看你今天是不是吃了
I just want to make sure you're gonna take them now.
剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表