剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表
检方传票的范围过于广泛
The scope of the subpoena is overly broad,
其中一些信息是商业机密不能外传
and the information contained in their request is privileged.
法官大人 如果不让他们负责
‐ Your Honor, if there is no liability, then‐‐
地区律师不明白的是
‐ What these local lawyers don't seem to understand
这是场席卷场全国的疼痛运动
is that there is a national pain movement
我委托人和他们开♥发♥的药物只是沧海一粟
that is far bigger than my client and its drugs.
很多著名的疼痛诊所
Renowned pain organizations
不仅认可我委托人的药物
have not only endorsed my client's medication,
同时也增加了阿片类药物的使用量
but the general use of increased opioid treatment.
我的委托人应该被授予诺贝尔奖
My client should be given a Nobel Prize,
而不是接受对于相关资料的传唤
not a subpoena for materials.
我同意辩方的观点
‐ I actually tend to agree.
不是诺贝尔奖那部分
Not on the Nobel Prize part.
而是你们请求传唤的范围
The scope of the request is too wide
确实太大了
as it currently stands.
针对如此广泛的传唤要求
You need to bring me something more compelling
只提供一个视频远远不够说服力
than a single video for such a broad request.
那个视频明明就能说明问题
‐ That video should have been enough.
我们再找其它证据吧
‐ Hey, we'll find more.
反正早就知道这官司不好打了
We knew it wasn't gonna be easy.
祝你明天手术顺利
‐ Hey, good luck in surgery tomorrow.
手术一定会成功的
And I know it's gonna go great.
谢了 一周后再见
‐ Thanks. I'll be back in a week.
你多休息一段时间吧
‐ Hey, you take as much time as you need.
一周足够了
RANDY: All I need's a week.
嘿 亲爱的
‐ Hey, sweetie.
你真棒
You did good.
医生说手术很顺利
JENNIFER: The doctor told me it went really well.
很好 很好
‐ Oh, good. Good.
嘿 你感觉如何
NURSE: Hey there. How you feeling?
有点 不太好
RANDY: Oh, a little‐‐ uh, not too good.
很疼吧
‐ Are you in a lot of pain?
嗯 有点疼
‐ Yeah. Yeah. I'm feeling some pain.
描述一下疼痛程度
‐ How would you describe your pain?
从0-10
Scale of one to ten?
- 1000 - 明白
‐ Mm, about a thousand. NURSE: Got it.
我们给你开20毫克的
We are gonna go ahead
奥施康定吧
and give you 20 milligrams OxyContin.
会大幅度降低你的痛感
It will significantly reduce your level of pain.
除了奥施康定你们还有别的药吗
‐ Do you have anything besides OxyContin?
为什么20毫克 10毫克的不行吗
‐ Why 20? Why not 10?
我们会根据患者的需要
‐ It's standard to individualize the dose
进行个体化剂量调整
for the patient's needs.
我不要奥施康定
‐ I don't want Oxy.
没有比这更有效的了
‐ We don't have anything as effective.
这药绝对安全
It is completely safe.
还是给我泰诺吧
‐ Just‐‐just give me some Tylenol.
我给你们看一下
‐ I'm gonna go ahead
有关止痛片的
and have you guys look at this pamphlet
宣传册吧
on painkillers.
非常安全的药物
They're very safe now.
嗨 兰迪 手术很成功
DR. KISSELL: Hi, Randy. Surgery went well.
清除的很干净 等病理切片回来
Your margins look clean, but I'll know for sure
我们可以再确认一下
once the, uh, pathology comes back.
好的
‐ Right.
你感觉如何
‐ How are you feeling?
患者拒绝使用奥施康定
‐ Patient's refusing OxyContin.
他说要泰诺
He only wants Tylenol.
泰诺的威力不够大
‐ It won't be strong enough.
疼痛是第五种生命体征
Pain's the new fifth vital sign.
现在是我们医院的当务之急
It's the top priority of this hospital.
我们会管理的
We manage it.
有没有药力强点的非阿片类药物
‐ Do you have a strong non‐opioid?
可以试一下1200毫克的布洛芬
‐ We could go with 1,200 milligrams of Motrin.
能迅速止痛 但是药效持续不了12个小时
It'll knock the edge off, but it doesn't last 12 hours.
奥施康定也不行啊
‐ Well, neither does OxyContin.
可以 就布洛芬吧
‐ That'll be fine. He'll do Motrin.
杰梅因
‐ Jermaine.
药房♥被抢 警员中枪
Break‐in at a rural pharmacy, officer shot.
嫌犯抢走了4瓶奥施康定 别的都没碰
Guy took only four bottles of OxyContin and nothing else.
我在肯塔基看到一家疼痛诊所
I saw a pain clinic in Kentucky
就像瘾君子开车提货的地方
that looked like a junkie drive‐through.
你去肯塔基干嘛了
JERMAINE: What were you doing in Kentucky?
做头发
BRIDGET: It's where I get my hair done.
逗我玩呢 布里姬特
‐ The fuck, Bridget?
你这样会惹麻烦的
You could get in serious shit for this.
我只是进行观察
‐ Hey, I'm just making observations
并将其提交给有关当局
and bringing it to the appropriate authorities.
行吧 我知道了
‐ Look, I get it, okay? I get it.
接下来呢
But what's the next move?
你说呢
‐ You tell me.
如果是可♥卡♥因♥ 可以想办法阻止
‐ Well, if this were cocaine, you'd try to prevent
走私者将毒品带入境内
the smugglers from bringing the drugs into the country
然后针对当地分销商打击贩毒集团
and target local dealers to bust larger syndicates.
- 对吧 - 对
Correct? ‐ Correct.
现在我不需要找人查明毒品位置
‐ I don't need a sting operation to find the drugs
因为我知道它在哪
because I know exactly where they are.
- 哪 - 全国的每家药店啊
BRIDGET: Where? ‐ They're in every pharmacy in the country.
所以我不能召集海岸警卫队
So I can't call in the Coast Guard
来保护边境
to protect our borders
因为毒品已经在境内了
because the drugs are already here.
那我要告谁
So who do I bring a major case against?
开卡车的白♥痴♥
Some dickhead with a truck?
还是肯塔基的狗屁疼痛诊所
A shithole pain clinic in Kentucky?
我不知道 行吗 我真的不知道
‐ I don't know, okay? I don't know.
但事实就是如此
But something is happening here.
一种处方药
A single prescription drug
搞得郊区监狱人满为患
is filling up jails in rural areas.
如果你能找到犯罪集团
‐ Find me a cartel
我就能通知海岸警卫队
and I'll call in the Coast Guard,
现在 这只是地方犯罪问题 不归我们管
but right now, this is a local crime issue.
威顿先生
BRIDGET: Uh, Mr. Wayton?
布里姬特·梅耶 缉毒局 我们通过电♥话♥
Bridget Meyer, DEA. We spoke on the phone.
哦对 你好
WAYTON: Yeah. Hey.
装♥修♥呢
‐ What's going on?
我想把收银台弄高点
WAYTON: We're gonna put in a higher counter,
他们就跳不进去了
tougher to jump over.
今年药店被抢三回了
Third break‐in this year,
抢的都是奥施康定
and all they ever take's the Oxy.
没考虑过不卖♥♥奥施康定吗
‐ You ever think about not carrying the pills?
我也试过 但有人说这样我会被起诉
‐ Tried, but they told me I'd get sued if I did that.
谁说的
‐ Who told you that?
普渡制药的销♥售♥代表
‐ That woman from Purdue.
她怎么说的
‐ What did the Purdue rep say?
她表现得好像是在帮我
WAYTON: She acted like she was helping me out, you know?
是朋友给我建议而已
Like she was my good friend offering advice.
她说如果我拒绝卖♥♥这种药
She said if I refused to dispense her drug,
医生和病人就会起诉我
that doctors and patients could sue me,
诉讼会让我破产
and the lawsuits could put me out of business.
卖♥♥不卖♥♥我都完蛋了
Either way, I'm screwed.
她叫什么
‐ Do you have her name?
- 草 - 不不不
‐ Fuck. AMBER: No, no, no.
你不能再给病人开维柯丁了
You've got to get your patients off Vicodin.
我手里有几份疼痛研究报告显示
I've got one multiple studies from different pain foundations
维柯丁对肝脏伤害很大
that show Vicodin is terrible for their liver.
干嘛 我没零钱
What‐‐I don't have any change.
布里姬特·梅耶 缉毒局的 请下车
‐ Bridget Meyer, DEA. Please exit the car.
一会再打给你
‐ I have to call you back.
抱歉刚才那么说
I'm so sorry about the change thing.
总有人敲我车窗要钱
I get hit up in my car a lot.
剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表