剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表
我认为在这个产品的
‐ I think it would be extremely dangerous
早期阶段
at this early stage in the life of this product
向医生澄清
to, um, clarify for physicians
我们的药比吗♥啡♥更强效是非常危险的
that our drug is stronger than morphine.
因此 我们不打算对此采取任何行动
So we do not plan to do anything about that.
我同意你的看法
‐ And I agree with you.
你应该会很高兴知道
‐ Well, you'll be happy to know
你不是第一个
you're not the first person
晚上疼得睡不着的人
who can't sleep through the night.
这并不罕见
That's not uncommon.
所以我们有两个选择
So we've got two options.
我们可以 给你换一种药
We can, uh, switch you to a different medication.
不 我 我不想换
‐ No, I‐I don't wanna switch.
这个比我以前吃过的药都管用
This works better than anything I've ever used before.
好吧 选择二是把剂量加倍
‐ Okay, well, option two is I can double your dose
到20毫克
to 20 milligrams.
但如果不管用 咱就就换别的药
But if that doesn't work, we'll switch to something else.
如果你晚上还是
And if you're still having a hard time
睡不着觉 打给我
sleeping through the night, you call me.
如果你不打给我 丫头
And if you don't call me, girl...
那你就会给我打电♥话♥
‐ Then you'll call me.
没错
‐ That's correct.
搬家计划进展怎么样了
So how's those moving plans of yours coming along?
说不好
‐ Uh, I don't know.
也许我什么都不做
Maybe I just keep my head down
一年后就穿到桥头自然直了
and figure it out in a year or so.
当雪莉告诉我
‐ You know, when Shelly told me,
"我想搬到芬奇溪"的时候
"I want to move to Finch Creek,"
我就想 芬奇溪吗
I thought, "Finch Creek?
疯了吗 芬奇溪
Are you nuts? Finch Creek?"
我来自宾夕法尼亚州西南部的
I mean, I'm from this little town
一个小镇
in southwest Pennsylvania.
就像从纽约大都市搬到芬奇溪一样
That's like New York City compared to Finch Creek.
我一到这里就喜欢上了
I loved it the minute I got here.
是我做过的最好的决定
Best decision I ever made.
所以如果你想搬到尤里卡斯普林斯
So if you wanna move to Eureka Springs,
只要遵循本心 勇往直前
you just go ahead and dive in the deep end
放手做就是了
and do it.
明白吗
All right?
你随时都可以回来
You can always come back.
我能随时搬回来吗
‐ Can I always move back?
谢了 医生
Thanks, Doc.
再见
‐ Bye.
你们是否就是那个制♥作♥了
RICK: Can you just confirm that you're the ad agency
《重拾人生》宣传视频的广♥告♥公♥司♥
that made the I Got My Life Back promotional video?
是的 那是我们做的
AD EXEC: Yes, that was ours.
看了之后 我们很想知道
RANDY: After reviewing it, we were curious
为什么在一段旨在推广奥施康定的
as to why nobody says "OxyContin"
视频中 没人提过"奥施康定"
in a video designed to promote OxyContin.
- 没提吗 - 没有
‐ They don't? RICK: No.
好像只有一个提过 40分钟的时候
There's maybe one mention, 40 minutes.
大家都只是说
Everyone just says either, uh,
"止痛药物"或"止痛药品"
"the pain medication" or "the pain medicine."
你模糊人们的概念
‐ You got people tying themselves up
让他们不提奥施康定
not to say OxyContin.
为什么呢
Now, why is that?
我不记得了 那是几年前拍的了
‐ I don't remember, and that shoot was years ago.
重要的是 我们客户知道
‐ And it's important our clients know
我们不会泄露内部沟通内容
we won't disclose internal communication.
重要的是你知道
‐ And it's important that you know
我们有传唤权
that we have subpoena power.
要么你在这回答我们的问题
So you can either answer our questions here,
要么就在弗吉尼亚州罗阿诺克的
or you can answer 'em under oath
大陪审团面前宣誓后作答
in front of a grand jury in Roanoke, Virginia.
那地方每年这个时候都可美了
‐ Which is beautiful this time of year.
是这样啊 二位 现在我们把你们都当证人看待
You see, guys, right now, we view y'all as witnesses,
但很快就会变成嫌疑犯
but that can quickly change to suspects.
这都是好久以前的事了 行吗
‐ Look, this was all a long time ago, okay?
我们可能接到过指示
But we might've been given instructions
他们不希望参与者
that they didn't want the participants
说出药物名称
to say the name of the medication.
为什么不说
‐ Why not?
如果我没记错的话 最初的概念
‐ If I recall, the original concept
不是推广奥施康定
wasn't to promote OxyContin.
他们只是想让我们为缓解疼痛做一个
They just wanted us to do a public service announcement
公益广♥告♥
for pain relief.
这可能就是普渡不想让人
‐ That might've been why Purdue didn't want anyone
说出具体药物名称的原因
to name a specific drug.
但结尾有标题提到说
‐ But there are titles at the end
就是奥施康定
that say OxyContin.
在屏幕底部标明了
And it's written at the bottom of the screen
每个病人服用的准确剂量
the exact milligrams each patient's on.
你们需要澄清这个问题
‐ You need to clarify this issue.
我们在剪辑视频时接到指示
‐ We were given instructions to add the OxyContin graphics
要加入奥施康定的相关说明
after the shoot while we were editing the video.
所以一开始是公益广♥告♥
‐ So it started out as a PSA,
然而在后期制♥作♥过程中
and then somewhere in the post‐production process,
变成了奥施康定的宣传视频
it became a promotional video for OxyContin?
是这样吗
Is that what happened?
我们只是按他们的要求做的
AD EXEC: We just did what they wanted.
他们说"拍个公益广♥告♥" 我们就拍了
They said, "Make a PSA," so that's what we shot.
然后在后期制♥作♥中 他们说"加上奥施康定的标题"
Then in post, they said "Add the OxyContin titles,"
我们也照做了
so we did.
普渡制药公♥司♥的哪位仁兄
‐ So who at Purdue Pharma
给你下达的这些具体的指示
gave you these specific instructions?
我猜猜啊
BROWNLEE: Oh, let me guess.
他们提供不了任何与视频相关的
They had no names of any upper‐level Purdue executives
- 普渡高层管理人员姓名 - 没错 先生
tied to the video. ‐ No, sir.
普渡尽全力确保
Purdue went to great lengths to make sure there were
不把高管牵扯进来
no executives' fingerprints on anything.
就像我说的 这就是疑点
RICK: Like I said, that's where it gets murky,
继续挖
but we'll keep digging.
也许对整起案子没什么大用
Won't be our entire case,
但就证明欺诈这点而言 可能会很有帮助
but it could be great in terms of proving fraud.
起码让法官批准我们查看
‐ Or at least get a judge to grant us access
普渡所有内部文件
to all Purdue's internal files.
那最好挖点重要的料出来 要尽快
BROWNLEE: Well, you better find something big, and fast,
因为我们目前的处境
because we've got a situation
可能会让整个事情停摆
that might shut this whole thing down.
我刚接到司法部的电♥话♥
I just got a call from Main Justice.
司法部副部长要我们去华盛顿
The Deputy Attorney General wants us to go to DC
跟他讨论这单案子
to discuss this case with him.
这 这在案件调查初期相当罕见
‐ That's‐‐that's unusual this early in the case.
我知道
‐ I know.
这时候叫我过去 一定是因为
If I'm getting calls, it must mean that someone
有权有势的某人不喜欢我们正做的事
with a lot of influence really doesn't like what we're doing.
他想什么时候见我们
‐ When does he wanna meet with us?
两周后
‐ In two weeks.
你见过詹姆斯·科米本人吗
You ever met James Comey in person?
没 他长什么样
‐ No. What's he like?
他很高
‐ He's very tall.
要想继续查这个案子
I'm gonna need more on this video
就得拿出更多关于这个视频的证据 明白了吗
if we're gonna keep this case open, you got it?
找点猛料出来
Find me something good.
谢谢大家来到北卡罗来纳州
‐ Thanks, all, for coming out to North Carolina
参与这次行动
for this operation.
名单上的每个人都参与录制过一个名为
Everyone on this list participated in a video
《重拾人生》的视频
entitled I Got My Life Back.
这段视频可能是
This video could be a key piece of evidence
证明普渡在推广奥施康定时
in proving Purdue committed fraud
剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表