剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表
Well, what is it?
叫作苏博酮
It's called Suboxone.
它类似美♥沙♥酮♥ 这个也有用
It's like methadone, which also helped,
但这个药对我来说要好很多
but this, for me, is way, way better.
我听说过 它真的有用吗
I've heard about them. And they really work?
对我来说有用 只是...
Well, it does for me. It's just, you know,
没有药物的帮忙 很难戒掉奥施康定
it's damn hard to get off this junk without medicine.
是啊
Yeah.
这简直不可能
It's been impossible.
我在很努力地戒掉
And I've been really trying.
我知道 贝琪
I know you have, Betsy.
听我说
And listen to this.
我想开车带你去这家诊所
I want to drive you to this clinic.
大概离你住的地方一小时的路程
It's about an hour from your place.
我每周开车接送你去那个诊所
I will drive you there and back every week.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
让我考虑一下
Let me think about it.
我真的非常抱歉 贝琪
I'm just so damn sorry, Betsy.
-喂 医生 -嗯
- Hey, Doc? - Yeah?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
它们是麻醉剂
They're narcotics.
你们只是在用一种药物换掉另一种
You're just trading in one drug for another one.
它们有各自的危险 也容易上瘾
They're dangerous and addictive in their own way.
没有什么能帮到我女儿
Nothing has worked for my girl.
我们把她带到这里 而有人在厕所里卖♥♥药给她
We brought her here and people sold her drugs in the bathroom.
这完全背叛了我们的信任
And that was a grotesque aberration of our trust.
但如果你服用这些所谓的药物
But if you take these so-called medications,
你就没有在把你的信任寄托在上帝
you're not placing your trust in a higher power.
而是寄托在更多的药物上
You're just putting it into more drugs.
所以药没有用吗
So they don't work?
没用 我很抱歉
No, they don't. I'm sorry.
妈妈
Mom.
我不信上帝
I don't believe in a higher power.
我只信赖海♥洛♥因♥
I only believe in heroin.
贝琪 别这么说
Bets, don't say that!
你听到他说的了
Now, you heard the man.
这些药物很可能和
These medications could be just as dangerous
最初让你上瘾的药同样危险
as the one that got you hooked in the first place.
我得去试试
I've got to try something.
我很想念过去的我
I miss who I was.
现在的这...这不是我
This is--it's not me.
好吗
All right?
从不是真正的自己
It never has been.
那天晚上我听见了
I heard you that night,
你跟我说你喜欢女生
when you told me you liked girls.
我自责了很多年我当时什么也没说
And I've been killing myself for years I didn't say nothing.
我觉得这一切
I feel like this all happened
都是因为那晚我的沉默导致的
because I stayed quiet that night.
不是的
It didn't.
我向你保证
I promise you.
我想或许是这样
I think maybe it did.
就算只是部分原因
Even just a little.
我想告诉你 等你好一些
And I want you to know that when you're better,
我希望你找个女朋友
I want you to have a girlfriend.
我会给你们俩做晚饭和早餐
And I'll cook you both dinner and breakfast
你们想吃什么都行
and anything you two want.
听起来很不错
That sounds real nice.
我得先好起来
I got to get better first.
我想试试
I want to do this.
好的 贝琪 我不...
Okay, Betsy. I don't--
好的 我们送你去那个诊所试试
Okay, we'll take you to the clinic and give it a try.
他来了
Here he comes.
-先生 -谢谢
- Sir. - Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
正如我们所料
As we suspected...
药监局要求更换标签
the FDA ordered a label change
新标签将会加上黑框警告
and that label will have a black box warning on it.
我们完蛋了
We're so fucked.
未必
Not necessarily.
有几个惊喜
There are a few surprises here.
在第三页上写了
It says on page three
他们同意标签上写
the label is approved to say,
"据悉药品不易上瘾"
"addiction is reported to be rare."
真的吗 这对我们意义重大
Really? That's huge.
而且我们还能继续为中度疼痛患者销♥售♥该药品
And we're still allowed to keep selling for moderate pain.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
如果只能卖♥♥给重病痛患者
It would've ended us
那我们就真的完了
if we were restricted to severe pain.
百分百完了
Oh, 100%.
还有个大惊喜
There's one more big surprise.
药监局同意让我们写...
The FDA has agreed to let us say...
该药品可以长♥期♥使用
the drug can be used for an extended period of time.
-你在开玩笑吧 -不 我没有
- You gotta be kidding. - No, I'm not.
什么
What?
我们现在可以和医生们说
We can now tell doctors
奥施康定可以安全地终身使用
OxyContin is safe to use indefinitely.
干得漂亮 儿子 干得漂亮
Well done, son. Well done.
我们是如何办到的
How the fuck did we pull this off?
是啊 我们和药监局商议时
Yeah, when we discussed it with the FDA,
他们似乎并不反对
they seemed open to it.
理查德博士说得对
I mean, Dr. Richard was right.
我认为他们并不完全理解
I don't think they fully understood
这种措辞
the true ramifications of,
带来的真正后果
you know, what this wording would do.
我的天 我简直不敢相信我们有多幸运
Oh, my God, I can't believe how lucky we got.
是幸运 和一点努力
It's luck with a little bit of a push.
市场部已经做了调查
Marketing has already run numbers
有了这个新标签
and with this new language,
他们认为我们可以在两年内将销量翻三倍
they think we can triple our sales in two years.
这种新措辞
Look, with this new language,
它甚至算不上黑框警告
it's not even really a black box warning,
更像是黑框警告精简版
it's more like black box lite,
而这正是你们需要告诉医生们的
and that is exactly what you need to be telling your doctors.
-我不理解 -什么
- I don't understand that. - What?
黑框警告标签说明药品比我们多年来
A black box label indicates the drug is much more dangerous
向医生们说明的要危险许多
than we've been telling doctors for years.
当然不是
Absolutely not.
新标签上写了它可以
The new label itself says that it can be used
长♥期♥服用
for extended periods of time.
能有多危险
How dangerous can it be?
至于黑框警告标签的问题
And as far as the black box itself goes,
如果提起来 你就和你的医生们说
if it comes up, you tell your doctors
这是"平面设计的练习"
that it is an "exercise in graphic design."
请说
Yeah.
我可能错了 但这个新标签
I may be mistaken here, but this new label
给我们很大自♥由♥度 去运用更加激进的销♥售♥策略
gives us leeway to be even more aggressive now.
没错 就是这样
Fuck yeah it does!
老板们觉得用这个新措辞的标签
The bosses think that we can double,
我们可以将销量翻倍 甚至三倍
maybe triple sales with this new wording.
41号♥培训课程 处方药的误解
17号♥培训课程 教学资料
44号♥培训课程 小于1%的上瘾率
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我...我来找你
Hey, I, uh, came to find you.
我感觉不太好
I'm not feeling too good.
我想问问是否可以请假
I was going to ask you if I can take off.
关于我们早前谈到过的那件事吗
That thing we talked about earlier?
嗯 是的
Yeah, yeah.
-好吧 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thanks.
-比利 -嗯
- Billy? - Yeah.
别让一个女人搅黄了
Don't let a piece of ass fuck up a career
剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表