剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表
拥有同样的投票权
have the same voting power as "A shares,"
我们很高兴他能在
are honored he flew in
自我流放中抽时间
from his self‐imposed exile in Switzerland
从瑞士飞过来 并且希望
and we hope his unpatriotic tax‐dodging
他能继续成功逃税
continues to be successful.
当然
MORTIMER: It has!
我理解他对于
‐ Now, I understand his confusion
研发流程的困惑
about the development process,
因为他从未做过什么实事
since he has never built a single thing in his life,
但我可以告诉他 一旦药品开♥发♥成功
but advise him that once the drug is launched,
他的孩子们
it will make his children,
那些靠着B级股权吃喝玩乐的人
who cash checks generated by "B shares,"
会远比现在更富有
significantly wealthier than they are now.
雷蒙德叔叔 我觉得你不该暗示
KATHE: Uncle Raymond, I resent the implication
我们都是外行
that we're all dilettantes.
抱歉 凯茜
RAYMOND: My apologies, Kathe.
我们都知道你对公♥司♥的价值
We all know you're an invaluable part of the company.
谢谢
‐ Thank you.
但是A级股东很担心
But "A shares" are rightfully concerned
如果奥施康定没有销路
that if OxyContin doesn't sell
或者无法通过药监局的批准
or if it runs afoul of the FDA
再或者保险公♥司♥出于某种原因
or if insurance companies stop covering it
拒绝承保
for whatever reason,
那我们公♥司♥恐怕就会破产了
it could literally sink this entire company.
理查德 我知道你工作很努力
Richard, I respect how hard you work.
我也很尊重你
I really do, but this family
但我们公♥司♥已经有40年的悠久历史了
has had a successful company for 40 years,
现在却要面临这么大的风险
and now it's at risk.
你超支太多
You vastly overspent,
我们觉得不安和焦虑是很正常的
and it's not unreasonable that we would be upset and anxious.
这款药物会成功的
‐ It'll work.
我向你们保证
I promise you.
谢谢
Thank you.
跟我侄子说
MORTIMER: Tell my nephew...
他最好能他妈的保证
it fucking better.
塞缪尔
REVEREND FIELDS: Samuel,
我看你四处转悠
I see you're making the rounds today.
他们的甜点弄得这么好吃
They're trying to make the good pastor fat
害得牧师发胖啊
with all this delicious desserts out here today.
对你来说糖份摄入的有点多了
‐ And a little too much sugar there for you.
- 医生 - 嘿
‐ Hey, Doc. SAMUEL: Hey.
你的泰诺得减量了
I want you to cut back on that Tylenol PM.
一周就几天
Just a few days a week.
贝琪
Hey, Bets.
听说前几天你伤的挺重的
Heard you took a pretty good lick the other day.
后背是吧 怎么不来找我看看
Your back. Why didn't you come see me?
我跟她说好几次了
‐ I keep telling her to.
为什么不给医生看看后背呢
Why don't you show him your back?
没事 没什么大不了的
‐ No, no. It's‐‐it's nothing. I'm fine.
医生 给她开点维柯丁吧
‐ Hey, Doc. Give her some Vicodin.
然后给我也来点
Maybe a couple for me too.
闭嘴吧你
‐ Shut the hell up!
你认为是什么在这么短的时间内
‐ What do you think caused so many deaths
造成了多例突然死亡
over such a short period of time?
你也是 小姑娘 别吃太多 好吗
‐ You too, young lady. You take it easy, all right?
我知道医生
‐ I know, Doc.
芬尼克斯医生
RICK: Dr. Finnix.
是奥施康定
OxyContin.
我再确认一下 你认为多例突发性死亡
‐ So just to be clear, you're blaming numerous deaths
都是因为一种药是吗
in your town on just one medication.
是的
SAMUEL: Yes, sir.
我是这么认为的
I am.
这药
‐ And are you the individual
是你开给大家的吗
that prescribed this medication?
是的
Yes, sir.
是我开的
I did.
布朗利先生 你来得好早
‐ Mr. Brownlee, you're early.
我一向如此
‐ I'm always early.
- 很高兴见到你 - 嘿
RANDY: Great to meet ya. JOHN: Hey.
- 兰迪·拉姆赛尔 - 约翰·布朗利
‐ Randy Ramseyer. JOHN: John Brownlee.
里克·芒特卡斯尔
‐ Rick Mountcastle.
恭喜您升职 先生
‐ Well, hey, uh, congrats on your new appointment, sir.
其实我们可以开车去罗诺克跟您见面的
You know, we would have been happy to drive up to Roanoke.
无所谓了
‐ Ah, that's okay.
我想来看看这边的办公室
I wanted to see the branch office.
好吧
‐ Yeah, well, it's, uh‐‐
挺不错的吧 是不是
it sure is impressive, isn't it?
我们连黄油都自己做
You know, we even churn our own butter.
你怎么来阿宾顿了呢
‐ So how'd you end up in Abingdon?
街区附近的州法♥院♥
‐ Well, I got a, uh‐‐ a clerkship with a judge
有一个法官的书♥记♥员职位
at the state courthouse just down the block,
在招人
and this job came open.
他 他想劝我别做
He‐‐he, uh‐‐he tried to talk me out of it.
跟我说这工作没什么钱途
Told me I'd be broke my whole life,
但我想管他呢
but I thought, "What the hell?"
结果发现这决定太正确了
And, you know, honestly, it's the best decision I ever made,
我喜欢处理不同类型的案子
'cause I love working all the different kinds of cases
可以学到新东西
and learning new things.
让我的生活充满乐趣
It's, uh‐‐it's what makes life interesting.
你呢 里克 你怎么来这了
‐ What about you, Rick? How'd you end up here?
为追寻正义而来吧
‐ I just came here to serve justice, sir.
我们会处理很多银行欺诈
We got multiple bank fraud cases,
非法持有武器 敲诈勒索和医疗保险回扣案件
illegal arms, racketeering, federal health care kickback.
听上去不错
‐ Okay, yeah, that all sounds good.
我开了两小时的车
Look, here's...
跟你们见面 是因为我想告诉你们
what I drove two hours to say to you face‐to‐face:
我不怕风险
I'm not afraid of risk,
不怕得罪人 只要我们是在伸张正义
not afraid to rattle the cages, I'm not afraid to lose
我就不怕失败
if we're on the side of the righteous.
我希望你们不要怕事大
And I want you not to be afraid to think big.
在其位谋其事
Took this job to get things done.
等我离开这上路的时候
And when I leave here, I'm gonna hit the road,
我要跟遇到的每个州长说
I'm gonna tell every sheriff that I meet
如果他们的州有不法分子
that if they've got someone in their community
有暴♥力♥的掠夺者
that is violent, that's a predator,
不管出于什么原因 如果他们无法制裁
for whatever reason, the state won't get it done,
就都交给我们 我们负责把这些坏人关进监狱
bring it to us, and we'll throw that son of a bitch in jail,
因为我们一定能做到
'cause we sure as hell are gonna get it done.
- 是 - 好了
‐ Yes, sir. JOHN: All right.
你们有什么事瞒着我吗
You guys holding out on me?
现在说有点早
Well, it's still very early,
但我们已经开始调查了 这案子不小
but we've begun looking at something that could be big.
什么案子
‐ Mm, what are we talking about?
奥施康定
‐ OxyContin.
普渡制药公♥司♥
RICK: Specifically Purdue Pharma.
是他们生产的
That's the company that makes it.
他们宣传说 这种药吃了不会上瘾
They've been marketing the drug and pushing it on doctors
让医生给病人多开这种药
as something that's nonaddictive,
但很明显事实并非如此
when it clearly is.
有其他检方调查这件案子吗
‐ Has any other U. S. attorney pursued?
没有
‐ No, sir.
民事诉讼呢
JOHN: Civil litigation?
65起吧
RICK: What is it, 65 cases?
普渡制药赢了几起
‐ And how many has Purdue won?
- 65起都赢了 - 行吧
‐ 65. ‐ Yeah.
调查一家上市公♥司♥
Well, going after a publicly traded company
可是非常棘手的
is a pretty steep hill to climb.
它们没有公开募股 是家族股东
‐ They're not publicly traded; it's privately owned
萨克勒家族
by a single family, the Sackler family.
萨克勒
‐ Sacklers.
剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表