剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表
第一次针对某一款处方药的行动
we are targeting a specific prescription drug.
请说 -西蒙斯先生
Go ahead. -Mister Simmons,
你这是在向普渡制药宣战吗?
are you declaring war on Purdue Pharma?
是的
Yes.
不是
No.
我们只是想保护公众的健康和安全
We just want to shield the public from
免受一个日益严重的威胁的伤害
a growing threat to their health and safety.
我们是想保护美国人♥民♥ 免受奥施康定带来的危害
We are trying to protect the American people from the dangers of OxyContin.
柔中带刚 恰到好处 -还有其他问题吗?
Pitch perfect. -Other questions?
这项行动…
Will this be in conjunction.
这项行动会与药监局合作吗?
Will this be in conjunction with the FDA?
你好 瑞克 见到你真令人高兴
Oh, hello, Rick. It certainly is nice to see you.
丹牧师
Pastor Dan.
是什么风把你吹来的?
What, uh, brings you by?
我妻子提到说 您的一位年轻教友去世了
My wife mentioned that one of your young parishioners have passed away.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
那是个悲剧
It's a, uh, tragedy.
尤其她还这么年轻
Especially with someone so young.
瑞亚·弗里默很特别
Ria Frimer was special.
但魔鬼已经控制了
But the devil has taken ahold of
这个社区太多的地方
so many parts of this community.
瑞亚·弗里默?
Ria Frimer?
搜索 瑞亚·弗里默
我们的女儿原本该有大好的人生 奥施康定害死人
奥施康定害死人 普渡营销
看看这些普渡的赠品呀
Look at all this Purdue swag.
这个网站的经营者 绝对是普渡的前雇员
This site is definitely run by a former employee.
哇
Wow.
如果有个普渡的前雇员在经营 名叫奥施康定害死人的网站
If a former Purdue employee is running oxydeaths.com,
那我们绝对是找到了能揭发黑幕的人
then I think we definitely found our whistleblower.
上面有联♥系♥人吗?
You see a contact on there?
玛丽安·斯科莱克
Marianne Skolek.
联♥系♥她试试?
Give it a go?
是斯科莱克小姐吗?
Miss Skolek?
是的
Yes?
你好 我叫瑞克·芒特卡斯尔
Hello, uh, I'm Rick Mountcastle,
是弗吉尼亚州的联邦助理检察官
Assistant US Attorney in Virginia,
我想跟你谈谈关于普渡制药的事
and I'd like to speak to you about Purdue Pharma.
斯科莱克小姐?
Miss Skolek?
嗯 我在
Yes, I'm here.
不好意思 我…只是有点意外
Sorry. I, um... I'm just surprised.
你是第一个给我回电的人
You're the first person to ever call me back.
你都给谁打过电♥话♥?
Who have you called?
药监局 缉毒局
The FDA, the DEA,
医疗委员会 全国各地的联邦检察官
medical boards, US attorneys all over the country.
似乎没人关心我要说的话
Nobody seems to care about what I have to say.
我很遗憾 斯科莱克小姐 但我很乐意跟你谈谈
I'm so sorry, Miss Skolek. But I'm happy to speak to you.
你在你的网站上 发了很多普渡赠品的照片
So, on your website, you posted pictures of Purdue merchandise.
这些赠品是哪儿来的? 你以前在那里上过班?
How'd you get those? Did you work there?
老天 当然没有
Oh, God, no.
我永远不会为那家邪恶的公♥司♥工作
I'd never work for that vile company.
我是在收集证据
I was, uh, collecting evidence
证明普渡是如何以不诚实的方式 推销他们的药物的
to show how Purdue marketed their drug in a dishonest way with
例如利用毛绒动物玩具 以及给老年人的CD
stuffed animals and CDs for senior citizens.
那些都是我在易趣网上买♥♥的
I bought it all on eBay.
你是向谁买♥♥的呢?
Who'd you buy it from?
多半是从同一个女人那里
Uh, mostly one woman.
她以前在普渡做过 但是被他们炒了
She worked at Purdue, but was fired.
她当时是做什么的?
What did she do?
她曾是霍华德·乌德尔的秘书
She was Howard Udell's secretary.
他们的法务主管霍华德·乌德尔吗?
Head of legal, Howard Udell?
没错 就是他
Yes. That's him.
好 你觉得她会愿意跟我们聊聊吗?
All right. You think she'd be willing to talk to us?
我知道她肯定愿意
I know she would.
早上好 各位 你好 亲爱的
Morning everybody. Hey, darlin'.
1999年
你好 -你好吗?
Hey. -How are ya?
你的病人已经等了快半小时了
Your patients are waiting almost a half hour.
知道了 对不起 别送我去校长室
Oh, okay. Well, sorry. Don't send me to the principal's office.
我来这里干吗来着? -半小时了
Why did I come here? Oh. -Half hour.
把包给我吧… -嗯 好的
Let me get your bag... -Yeah, yeah. All right.
知道我们这里该有什么吗? -该有什么?
Know what we should get here? -What's that?
音乐 我们可以跳跳舞 -好的
Music. We could do some dancin'. -Okay.
记住这点 别把我的午饭吃了
Remember that. Don't eat my lunch.
我不会吃你的午饭的
I won't eat your lunch.
知道我喜欢谁吗?乔治·斯特雷特
You know who I like? George Strait.
我喜欢乔治·斯特雷特 嘿
I like George Strait. Hey.
我们已经为手术做好准备了
We're ready for the procedure.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
你好吗 兰迪?
How you doin', Randy?
我挺好 塞缪尔医生 -很好
I'm good, Doctor Sam. -Good, good, good.
我们已经谈过手术方案了 我们知道步骤
You know, we've been through this. We know what we're gonna do.
我们要…对这块区域进行麻醉
We are... We've numbed this area.
你应该不会有知觉
You shouldn't feel anything.
如果你确实感到疼痛 就告诉我们
And if you do feel some pain, tell us.
好 开始了
All right, here we go.
好 兰迪 你会感到这个地方有点胀
All right, you're gonna feel a little pressure here, Randy.
一切都好吗?
Everything okay?
是的 我挺好
Yeah. Yeah, I'm good.
好
Okay.
好吗?
All right?
塞缪尔医生
Doctor Sam.
芬尼克斯医生?
Doctor Finnix?
芬尼克斯医生?
Doctor Finnix?
芬尼克斯医生?
Doctor Finnix?
塞缪尔!
Samuel!
叫救护车
Call an ambulance.
马上叫救护车
Call an ambulance, now.
快!
Now!
发生了什么事?
So, what happened?
起先一切都很顺利
Everything was fine,
然后他突然猛地抽动了一下 很猛 于是刀刃就划歪了
and he jerked suddenly, kind of violently,
切口那么大 不像是猛动了一下造成的
and the blade slipped.It's a pretty wide incision for one sudden movement.
我知道 真的 我自己也不敢相信
Believe me, I know. I couldn't believe it myself.
他的情况如何?
What is his status?
算你运气好 在他失血过多之前 把他送到了这里
Ah, you're lucky you got him here before the blood loss was too extensive.
他很恼火 但他会没事的
He's pretty rattled, but he'll be okay.
这就好 -好
Oh, that's good. -All right.
医生 趁你在这里 我有个事儿
Doc, um, while I got you here, uh,
我的膝盖韧带撕裂
I've got a torn ligament in my knee,
我吃了一粒扑热息痛 但一点作用都没有
and, uh, take a Percocet, it doesn't put a dent in it.
你试过奥施康定吗?
Did you try an OxyContin?
没有 你能给我开一点吗?
I haven't, no. Could you write me a scrip?
我可以先给你开点10毫克的
I can start you on ten milligrams.
好 10毫克…
Okay, good. Ten is...
换了是我的病人 我不会开10毫克 那剂量…
I wouldn't start my patients on ten. That seems...
对他们一点效果都没有 我通常会开20或40毫克的
That doesn't seem to affect them all. Twenty or forty, usually.
你可以…
You could just...
芬尼克斯医生 这些是你的吗?
Doctor Finnix, is this yours?
对 这些是… 我的病人吃完药剩下的空瓶子
Yeah, those are my... uh, my patients' empty pill bottles.
你为什么不把它们扔了?
Why didn't you dispose of 'em?
警长 我能跟你谈谈吗?
Sheriff, can I talk to you?
他是个瘾君子 他之前在做手术…
He's a drug addict. He was operating on...
这些是你从哪里拿的? -你知道的
Where'd you get those? -You know where.
嘿 别担心
Hey, hey, don't worry 'bout it.
把你的手放到背后 你被捕了
Put your hands behind your back. You're under arrest.
我们就…我不知道…
Well, let's just... Now, I don't know...
听着 我说了 把手放到背后
Look, I said place your hands behind your back.
我… -马上
I... -Now.
这是个误会 我会跟你解释的
Oh, this is a mistake. I'll talk to you about this.
没什么好担心的 好吗?
This is nothing to worry about, all right?
剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表