剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表
- 还想吃点吗 - 不用了
‐ You want some more? ‐ No, I'm okay.
想停下来看看吗
You, uh, want to stop here, take a look?
就是这里
Yeah, right here.
你学校有多少学生在磕奥施康定
How many kids in your school are on OxyContin?
也许一半的人
Maybe half.
布里姬特
Bridget.
看这儿
Down here.
- 你还好吗 - 我没事
- Are you okay? ‐ Yeah, I'm fine.
我知道我们只交往了九个月
Uh, I know we've only been dating for nine months,
但我从来没有和一个像你这样
but I have never been with someone
让我尊敬
that I respected
敬佩 关心
and admired and cared for
而且彼此深爱的人在一起过
and loved as much as I love you.
你是我的英雄
You're my hero,
如果你愿意成为我的妻子
and I would be so honored
我将不胜荣幸
if you would be my‐‐my wife.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
- 你愿意吗 - 愿意
‐ Yes? - Yes!
我愿意 抱歉 抱歉
Yes! I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
- 不用道歉 给你 等一下 - 我的天啊
‐ Don't apologize. Here. Wait. ‐ Oh, my God!
- 戴上了吧 - 戴上了 我的天啊
- You think you got it? ‐ Wait, I got it. Oh, my God!
我的天
Oh, my gosh!
您想找我谈谈吗 长官
You asked to speak to me, sir?
别插手分流控制部门的事情
Stay out of Diversion's domain.
你做了报告 我们也听了
You made a presentation, and we listened.
但这绝不意味着
But in no way did this give you the right
你有权展开独♥立♥调查
to start an independent investigation.
我明白 长官
I understand, sir.
我也立刻把我发现的一切都交给了分流控制部门
And I immediately gave everything I uncovered
但我认为我们必须继续追查
to Diversion, but I believe we must pursue.
为什么
Why?
斯佩尔曼探员告诉我
Agent Spellman told me
我们不能追查奥施康定的原因是
that the reason we can't pursue an OxyContin case
没有贩毒集团可以追查
is that there is no cartel to go after.
这种药物在这里是合法的
The drug is here legally
阿片类药物现在在医学界
and opioids are now widely accepted
被大众广泛接受
in the medical community.
但我相信我找到贩毒集团了
But I believe I found the cartel.
- 你找到了 - 是的 长官
‐ Oh, you have? - Yes, sir.
我甚至拿到了他们的地址
I even have their address.
康涅狄格州 斯坦福德 特雷瑟大道201号♥
201 Tresser Boulevard, Stamford, Connecticut.
那是普渡制药的总部
That's the main headquarters of Purdue Pharma.
他们是奥施康定的生产商
They are the makers of OxyContin,
他们就是贩毒集团 长官
and they are the cartel, sir.
他们对医生和病人
They are lying to doctors and patients
隐瞒了这种药物的危险 强迫药店出♥售♥这种药物
about the dangers of the drug, and they are forcing pharmacies
如果不这样做 药房♥就会被起诉
to carry it with threats of lawsuits if they don't.
食药监局则是一个不知情的共犯
And the FDA is an unwitting coconspirator
因为他们给普渡制药下发了一个警示标签
because they issued Purdue a warning label
让他们有借口宣称 这种药物比其他阿片类药物更不容易上瘾
that gives them cover to say that the drug is less addictive
但事实显然并非如此
than other opioids when it's clearly not.
食药监局会不会是和普渡制药串通好的
Could the FDA be colluding with Purdue?
有这个可能
It's possible.
批准在警示标签上使用这种
The individual who approved this highly unusual wording
极不寻常措辞的人现在为普渡制药工作
on the warning label now works for Purdue.
- 真的吗 - 是的 长官
‐ Really? - Yes, sir.
是柯蒂斯·莱特 我们必须马上行动
Curtis Wright. We need to act now.
我们必须马上追查普渡制药 长官
We have to go after Purdue Pharma now, sir.
就是现在
Right now.
你有多喜欢你的配枪
How attached are you to your service pistol?
为什么问这个
Why do you ask?
分流控制部门的探员是不允许携带武器的
Diversion agents aren't allowed to carry firearms.
您要把我调走吗
Are you transferring me?
不是
No.
我是要给你升职
No, I'm promoting you.
我想让你当分流控制部门的
I'd like you to be deputy director
副主任
of the diversion division.
他们那边需要个有胆量的人
They need someone with balls over there.
我接受
I accept.
恭喜了 布里姬特
Congratulations, Bridget.
你现在是缉毒局里
I believe you're now the highest ranking woman
级别最高的女性了
in the DEA.
谢谢您
Thank you.
嘿 医生
Oh, hey, Doc.
这位是里克·蒙卡斯尔 联邦检察官
This is Rick Mountcastle, U. S. Attorney's office.
我们想问你几个
See, uh, we wanna ask you a few questions
关于我们正在调查的案子的问题
about a case that we're working on.
没问题
Sure.
兰迪描述了一个场景
So Randy described a scenario in which his nurse
他的护士强烈要求他服用奥施康定
was quite forceful about him taking OxyContin.
这是规范吗
Is that standard?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我的意思是 医院有没有什么推广
I mean, is there some sort of hospital policy
奥施康定的政策
to push OxyContin?
现在如果病人觉得我们没有妥善处理他们的疼痛
The hospital can now get sued if the patient felt
医院可能会被起诉
that we didn't manage their pain properly.
或者他们会在网上写差评
Or they can write us a bad review online,
这会导致员工被管理层谴责
which would cause the staff to be rebuked by management.
一些护士因为网上的评论被解雇了
Nurses have been fired over online reviews.
只有这家医院是这样吗
Is that just this hospital?
不 全国各地都是这种情况
No. All across the country.
互联网真的改变了很多事情
Internet has really changed things.
网上的评论改变了
Online reviews have caused a shift
全国阿片类药物处方吗
in national opioid prescribing?
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
好一些了
I'm a little better.
感谢 医生 谢谢你
I appreciate it, Doc. Thank you.
好吧 我会再来查房♥的
All right. Well, I'll check back in.
年长的护士们都讨厌它
The older nurses hate it.
所有的阿片类药物
All the opioids.
我想给你看看这个
I wanted to show you this.
疼痛协会已经渗透到病房♥里了
Pain societies have infiltrated the hospital rooms,
他们可喜欢自己的小册子了
and they love their pamphlets.
今天之前我从没听过这句话
I never heard that phrase before today,
现在满眼都是
and now it's everywhere I look.
谢谢各位前来
Thank you all for coming.
我是阿巴拉契亚疼痛基金会的罗杰·瑟比
I'm Roger Thurby from the Appalachian Pain Foundation.
今晚我们来聊聊社会中的阿片类药物
We're here tonight to discuss opioids in our community.
我们知道阿片类药物最近得到了很多关注
We know they've been getting a lot of attention lately
也有一些人在与成瘾作斗争
and there's been some folks struggling with addiction,
所以我们决定聚集专家
so we decided to gather experts on the situation
就此情况公开讨论
and discuss it publicly.
首先 我想把麦克风交给
First, I'd like to turn the microphone over
芭芭拉·马林斯女士
to Ms. Barbara Mullins, who's on the editorial board
她是《疼痛杂♥志♥》的编委会成员
of the "Journal of Pain."
谢谢你们今晚邀请我来
Thank y'all for having me here tonight.
阿片类药物的滥用现象确实在增长
Opioid abuse is certainly growing,
但重要的是 要区分滥用者
but it's important to distinguish between abusers
和确实需要这些药物的疼痛患者
and legitimate pain patients who need these medicines.
这一点大家看法一致吗
So is this a consensus?
问题不在于药物 而在于滥用药物的瘾君子
Pills aren't the issue, it's the addicts abusing them?
当然 但我同时认为
Absolutely, but I also think it's important
制药行业需要更好地与执法部门合作
the pharmaceutical industry does a better job
让滥用者无法获取这些药物
working with law enforcement
这一点很重要
to keep these products out of the hands of abusers.
他们也有一部分责任
They have some responsibility here too.
我的坐骨神经痛严重到
Uh, my sciatica was so bad
早上都起不来
I couldn't even get up in the morning.
当我终于恢复正常的时候
And right when I finally get back to normal,
我非常害怕我服用的药物
I'm terrified my drugs are gonna be pulled
剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表