剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表
Exactly. We know OC is basically non-addictive,
但我想更好地掌握街头滥用的情况
but I'd like to get a better sense of street abuse.
你能用化名进入网上毒品聊天室
Can you go online into drug chatrooms under an alias
看看大家都说了些什么吗?
and see what people are sayin'?
当然可以 我这就去办
Absolutely, sir. I'll get right on it.
多半只是青少年想找嗨的感觉
It's probably just teenagers getting high.
没错
Exactly.
谢了 莫琳
Thanks, Mo.
我在诊所的停车场看到一个人…
I saw a guy in the parking lot of a clinic...
在用鼻子吸奥施康定
snorting meds.
而且…
And,
保安好像…
The security guard just like...
一副不以为然的样子
shrugged it off.
知道吗?
You know?
就像他已经见怪不怪了一样
Like he sees it all the time.
你怎么知道吸的是奥施康定?
How do you know it was Oxy?
因为如今诊所就只销♥售♥这个了
Because that's all the clinic sells now.
我把这事写进了销♥售♥拜访记录 但是没人给我回音
And I put it on my call notes, but no one's gotten back to me.
为什么要汇报此事?
Why would you report it?
为什么不汇报呢?
Why wouldn't I report it?
因为你的工作是把药卖♥♥出去
Because your job is to sell the drug.
卖♥♥出去之后的事与你无关
What happens after isn't your concern.
好吧 -我出生在穷困偏远的俄勒冈州
Okay. -I grew up in bumfuck Oregon
在只有一间卧室的棚屋里 跟两个又胖又笨的兄弟一起长大
with two fat, stupid brothers in a one-bedroom shack.
我可不需要你砍倒我们的摇钱树
I do not need you fucking up our golden goose.
我没打算…你这是要去哪儿?
I'm not trying to... Where are you going right now?
我有个约会
I have a date.
怎么了? -没怎么
What? -Nothing.
我们谈过这关系的性质
We've talked about what this is.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, no. I know.
只是你走之前
Just, uh, you know, make sure you leave some money
记得在梳妆台上留些钱
on the dresser when you leave.
得了吧 应该你付钱给我才对
Oh, please. You should be paying me.
不是吧
Fuck.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
这就像是1849年的旧金山
This is San Francisco in 1849,
而我们则是第一批淘金者
and we are the first miners.
制药史上从没有过这么好卖♥♥的药
There's nothing like this in the history of pharmaceuticals.
我们很幸运能得到这份工作
We're so lucky to have this job.
你说得对 我们很幸运
You're right. We're very lucky.
好 再见
Fine. Bye.
祝你约会开心
Have fun on your date.
希望会很棒
Hope it's awesome.
奥施康定 风靡全国的最新药物
我把一片40毫克的药片切成细粉
I chopped a 40mgtablet into fine powder,
吸了一半 我从没那么爽过
snorted half of it, and felt the most amazing high.
要去掉这药的缓释外衣太容易了
It's easy to get around their time release,
只需要放入嘴里…
just pop it into your mouth...
把药碾碎 口服 用鼻子吸 或者注射…
Crush the pill. Eat it, snort it, or inject it...
从10毫克加到了30毫克
Stepped up from 10mg to 30mg.
我永远也不想离开奥施康定的世界
I never, ever want to leave the world of Oxy.
那是纯粹的狂喜
It's pure bliss.
嘿 苏珊 那是什么?
Hey, Susan. What is that?
这是新的160毫克药片
It's the new 160 milligram.
我们要出160毫克的药了?
We're releasing a 160?
是的 我们得把药做成椭圆形
Oh, yeah. We had to make it oblong,
因为圆形的面♥积♥太小 写不下160?
'cause the circle wasn't big enough to write 160 on it.
我在众多毒品聊天室中发现了许多
I have found many discussions of misuse and abuse of OxyContin
关于滥用奥施康定的讨论
in numerous drug chatrooms
该药物在那里的受欢迎程度 正在迅速超越可♥卡♥因♥和海♥洛♥因♥
where the drug is quickly becoming more popular than cocaine or heroin.
现已经形成了一个 围绕奥施康定的毒品亚文化
There's an entire drug subculture surrounding OxyContin
大家会相互传授 如何去除缓释外衣的方法
where people teach each other how to bypass the time release system
还会详细描述
as they describe in detail
为什么奥施康定所带来的嗨 是此生最爽的
how OxyContin is the best high of their lives.
乌德尔先生 您好 附件是您要的报告
发送
迈克·弗里德曼 保罗·戈登海姆 乔纳森·沙克乐 卡特·沙克乐
理查德·沙克乐
我还是不敢相信 自己居然嫁了一个厨师
Still can't believe I married a cook.
真舒坦
Smooth.
你确定我帮不上忙吗?
Sure I can't help?
是的 普渡给你回音了吗?
No. Did you hear back from Purdue?
是的 他们寄了一封信
Oh, yeah. They sent the letter saying that
说会研究行动方案
they would look into the action
其实不过是在客气地说 去你的吧!
which is parlor speak for "Go fuck yourself!"
那你接下来打算怎么办?
So what's your next move?
我不知道 很棘手
I don't know.It's tricky.
药监局才有权限制 药物在市场上的投放量
The FDA has the power to limit the amount of pills on the street.
我唯一能做的就是让他们采取行动
My only move is to get them to act.
可现在 他们似乎只对
But right now, all they seem interested in
重复普渡的论据感兴趣
is parroting all of Purdue's talking points.
要知道 进入强权政♥治♥时
You know, when they get in power politics,
国防部对国♥务♥院♥很不满意
DOD is pissed at State
因为国♥务♥院♥不愿做 国防部想让他们做的事
'cause they won't do what they want them to do.
国防部会找人 在《时代杂♥志♥》上发表文章
They'll plant a story in The Times.
制♥造♥全国性压力
Create national pressure.
逼国♥务♥院♥采取行动
Force State to act.
这么说 我该去媒体上揭发普渡
So I should go after Purdue in the press
借此给药监局施压 逼他们采取行动
to create pressure on the FDA to take action against them.
正是如此 但你不需要去找媒体 你只需把风声走漏出去
Exactly. But you don't have to do it. You just leak it.
这样一来 万一弄巧成拙 也追究不到你头上
That way, if it backfires, it won't have your fingerprints.
或者…
Or...
我可以召开一个新闻发布会
I can hold a press conference
这样药监局和普渡就会清楚地知道 是谁在找他们麻烦
so the FDA and Purdue know exactly whose ideals they're up.
嗯 可这样一来…
Yeah, but then,
你就会制♥造♥一场公开的媒体大战
you'd be creating a public press war.
知道我最喜欢这么做的哪一点吗?
You know what I like about that?
大战这个词
The word war.
不会上瘾?
Non-addictive?
他在把普渡的论据 当《福音》一样引用
He quotes Purdue's talking points like they're the gospel,
倒没来找我说几句
didn't reach out to me for a quote.
你能派一个真正的记者 参加我们今天的新闻发布会吗?
Can you please send a real reporter to our press conference today?
拜托了 谢谢
Please, and thank you.
真是的…
I mean...
看来出席率会很高
It's looking like a good turnout.
我们觉得会有十几家媒体到场
We're expecting a dozen outlets there.
太好了
Great.
但有一个问题让我们很担心
But there's an issue that's concerning us.
什么问题? -你
What is it? -You.
我们担心你的脾气会坏事
We're worried your temper could be a distraction.
什么?去你的吧
What? Fuck you.
正是这样 正如我们刚才所见 你会跟媒体针锋相对
Exactly. You're confrontational with the press, like we just saw.
这样做没好处
It doesn't help.
你跟人针锋相对时 就是强硬 我要是这么做
When you're confrontational, you're tough, I do it,
就成了坏脾气的拉美人? -别把这个弄成
I'm an angry Latina? -Don't get into a whole
性别平等的辩论 -你没有吗?
gender debate here. -Don't you?
我们希望能成功地发起媒体大战
We wanna launch the press war in a successful manner.
这个主意是我想出来的
Because the idea I brought,
我会不希望它成功吗? -我们是一个团队的
I would not want to be successful? -We're on the same team.
我们只是希望发布会能成功而已
We just want it to be successful.
格兰特 你出面吧
Grant, you take point.
对吧?让帅气的白人小伙子出面
Right? Let's have the nice, pretty white boy out front.
他确实很帅
He's a pretty motherfucker.
而且很友善 媒体喜欢友善
And he's nice. They like nice.
你得具有攻击性
I need you to be aggressive.
如果我们逼得不狠 药监局和普渡就不会采取行动
Purdue and the FDA will not move unless we punch hard.
所以 在发布会上别表现得像个孬种
So, don't be a fucking pussy out there.
很高兴是由你来召开新闻发布会
I'm glad you're doing the press conference.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
关于该药物被滥用的举报 数量众多 频率颇高 已不容忽视
Reports of abuse have become too large and too frequent to ignore,
而普渡制药依然不愿采取行动
and Purdue Pharma's continued unwillingness to take action
因此政♥府♥得作出回应
demands a government response.
今天 我要宣布缉毒局历史上
Today, I'm announcing, for the first time in DEA history,
剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表