剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表
Thank you, gentlemen.
谢谢你们跑一趟
Thank you for coming by.
这些混♥蛋♥真的认为
These assholes really do think
他们可以对我们为所欲为
they're just gonna barrel right over us.
才一千万 去他妈的
I mean, 10 million? Fuck those guys.
他们什么时候会发现司法部
How long before they find out Main Justice
并不想针对个人发起重罪指控
doesn't want to pursue felony charges against individuals?
他们可能已经通过朱利亚尼知道了
Well, they probably already know through Giuliani,
但这并不会带来什么变化
but it doesn't really make a difference.
我们继续这样做 就像指控存在一样
We're just gonna keep moving ahead like it's happening.
如果没有指控 我们就失去了
We don't indict, we lose any shot
让他们反水指控赛克勒家族的机会
of getting 'em to flip on the Sacklers.
是的 我明白 不过听我说
Yeah, I get that, but look.
如果我们想让司法部发起指控
If we're gonna move Main Justice on indictments,
就需要一些特别重大的事情让他们改变想法
it's going to take something significant to change their mind.
需要一些充满情感的东西
I mean, it's gonna take something emotional.
需要一些影响极大的事情
It's gonna take something egregious
如果他们不起诉 就会惹众怒的那种
that might publicly blow up in their face if they don't indict.
当然 我们继续找
Of course. We'll keep looking.
谢谢您
Thank you, sir.
有什么和爆发性疼痛相关的吗
Anything with breakthrough pain?
查过了
Covered it.
血检图
有关于血检图的新发现吗
Maybe new way into blood charts?
或许能发现理查德·赛克勒
Maybe a direct link to Richard Sackler
直接下令修改图表的线索
ordering the graph manipulation?
如果有的话 我们早就能发现了
If it was there, we'd have it.
我们从没查到任何关于顶尖大赛的实质信息
We never did anything substantial with Toppers Contest.
你觉得一个强效麻醉剂的
You think a drug-selling competition
销♥售♥比赛能打动司法部吗
with a powerful narcotic might move Main Justice?
顶尖大赛 百慕大
你好 杰瑞
Hey, Jerry.
你介意我进去吗
You mind if I come in?
进来吧
Sure.
黛安
Diane.
我听说贝琪的事情后
I haven't really been able to sleep
就一直睡不着觉
since I heard about Betsy.
还有...
And...
很抱歉我没有去葬礼
I'm sorry I didn't come to the funeral.
我们也不希望你来
We didn't want you there.
所以我没有去
Well, that's why I didn't come.
如果能让我替代她死去
If I could change places with her,
我会的
I would.
我听说你戒掉了
I heard you got off that stuff.
是真的吗
Is that true?
一天一天慢慢来吧
You know, one day at a time.
挺好的
Good for you.
哥们
Hey, man.
我真的很抱歉 杰瑞
I sure am sorry, Jerry.
我们无论说什么
Look, ain't nothing either one of us
都无法改变既成的事实
can say gonna change anything.
或改变我们的感受
Or make us feel any different, really.
所以
So
继续你的生活吧 医生
just go on and live your life, Doc.
好的
Yeah.
那...
Well...
好吧
All right.
保重
You take care.
你也是
You too now.
"我从未想过告诉任何人
"I never wanted to tell anyone
我的梦想是住在巴黎 成为著名的小说家
my dream was to be a famous writer living in Paris
因为我知道他们会嘲笑我
'cause I knew they'd all laugh at me.
但我几乎每天都写 直到药物掌控我的生活
But I wrote almost every day till the drugs took over.
我喜欢药物 因为它们
I liked how they made the fear
消除了我对无法成功的恐惧
I had of not being successful go away.
但我的羞耻心胜过了这一切"
But the shame I feel outweighs any of that."
等等 我打断一下
Hey, wait, I'm stopping you.
我不希望听到任何关于羞耻的话语
I don't want to hear about shame.
我想听关于巴黎的事
I want to hear about Paris.
这很好啊 不是吗 医生
That was great, wasn't it, Doc?
是的 这当然非常 非常棒
Heck yeah, it was, really great, really great.
你知道我希望你们做什么吗
You know what I want you guys to do?
写下你们最美好的记忆
Write about your favorite memory, all right?
写下你们最美好的记忆
Write something about your favorite memory,
你可以写得很有趣
and you can make it fun.
你们也可以享受其中
It's okay to have fun with it.
医生 我是说 塞缪
Hey, Doc. I mean, Sam.
你每次都这样开车送我们当然很好
It's real nice of you to keep driving us like this,
但你住在东边一小时车程以外的地方
but you live an hour east,
来回送我们会花上你一整天
and this takes up a whole day.
你为什么不搬回芬奇溪住呢
Why don't you move back to Finch Creek?
不不不 不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
我不觉得这是个好主意
No, don't think that's a good idea.
我不认为...
I don't think...
我不认为有任何人希望我回到芬奇溪
I don't think anybody wants me back in Finch Creek.
那又怎样 也没人希望我住在那啊
So? Nobody wants me there.
你应该回来
You should come back.
算了
Nah.
不行 我觉得自己永远回不去了
No, I don't think I could ever go back.
普渡制药
Purdue Pharma.
自从我离开了那里
Ever since I left that place,
我就一直试图忘记它
I've been trying to put it out of my mind.
你们想知道什么
So what are you guys looking for?
我们想聊聊一次销♥售♥比赛
We'd like to discuss a sales competition
被称为顶尖大赛
known as Toppers Contest.
-好的 -比赛很有成效吗
- Right. - Was it effective?
是的 没错 特别火爆
Yeah, oh, yeah, it was, like gangbusters.
全国上下的所有药代表
You've got every rep in the country
顶尖大赛 百慕大
都竭尽所能地去销♥售♥
selling as hard as they can for,
赢得去百慕大或者棕榈泉的免费旅行机会
you know, a free trip to Bermuda or Palm Springs.
你见过其他制药公♥司♥的人
You ever seen any other pharma company
做类似的事情吗
do something like that before?
你们介意边走边说吗
You guys mind taking a walk?
接着回答你的问题 答案是没有
All right, look, to answer your question, no.
这种奖励机制简直难以置信
The bonus structure was unbelievable.
你卖♥♥出更多的药 就能赚更多的钱
The more milligrams you sold, the more money you made.
从没有其他公♥司♥这样做过
No one else does that.
药代表受到金钱利益驱使
Did it bother you that sales reps
去卖♥♥更多的药 你不觉得有问题吗
were financially motivated to sell higher doses?
一开始不觉得
Not at first.
他们也会蒙骗管理层
I mean, look, they tricked the managers
就像他们蒙骗药代表们一样
the same way they played the reps.
他们给我们疼痛学会的数据
They would give us all this data from pain societies
让一切看似合理合法
that made everything seem so legit.
那你最后为什么会离开
So why'd you finally leave?
是啊 等等
Yeah, so hold on.
我必须不断去法庭
So I kept having to appear in court
应对各种诉讼官司
for all these lawsuits that were coming in.
有一天我去参加取证会议
I show up one day to a deposition,
普渡没有给我配律师
and Purdue doesn't have a lawyer for me.
他们让我孤军奋战 就在那一刻
They left me on my own, and I knew right then
我知道自己必须离开了
I have got to get out,
不然一定会陷入大♥麻♥烦之中
or I'm gonna end up in some serious shit.
他们为什么不给你配律师
So why didn't they have a lawyer for you?
他们生气了
They were pissed.
我手下有一名药代表从我的办公室
One of my sales reps stole some training session tapes
偷走了一些培训录像 他们害怕
out of my office, and they were scared
这些录像会被泄露给媒体
that they were gonna leak them to the press.
比利 谢谢你这么快就答应见我们
Well, Billy, thanks for seeing us on such short notice.
非常感谢
Sure grateful to you.
这 没关系的
Oh, that's, uh-- That's all right.
剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表