剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表
有关当地药店被人打劫一事
‐ I'd like to ask you some questions
我有话要问你
about break‐ins at pharmacies in the area.
又不是我♥干♥的
‐ Well, I didn't do it.
我可不想刮花我的大牌新鞋
I would never risk scratching my new Manolos.
你不是嫌疑人 女士
‐ You're not a suspect, ma'am.
几名药剂师跟我说
Several of the pharmacists complained they were told
他们被迫在药店里销♥售♥奥施康定
they had to carry OxyContin when they didn't want to.
- 谁强迫他们的 - 他们说是你
‐ Who told them that? BRIDGET: They said you did.
说你威胁他们会提起诉讼
They said you threatened them with lawsuits.
什么
‐ Oh, what?
开什么玩笑
Oh, you're fucking kidding me.
没有 我只是想帮他们
Um, no. No. I tried to help them.
我说医生和病人可能会告他们
I told them doctors and patients could sue them.
可没说我们公♥司♥要告他
I never said anything about my company.
他们认为是你在威胁他们
‐ Well, they took it as a threat from you.
你迫使他们出♥售♥
They felt they were being bullied
不想卖♥♥的药
into carrying a drug they didn't wanna carry.
他们搞不清楚状况也正常啊
‐ Well, I'm not surprised they were confused.
郊区的人嘛 智商不在线
They're pretty stupid down here.
都是近亲胡搞的结果
That's what happens when you fuck your sister.
是你老板指使你
‐ Were you instructed to threaten these pharmacies
威胁这些店主吗
by your employers?
不是
‐ No.
我该走了
And I have to go.
我还有几个问题
‐ I just have a few more questions.
根据法律 我有义务回答吗
‐ Do I have to answer them by law?
没有
‐ No, you do not.
那就祝你日安
‐ Then you have
警官
a great day, ma'am.
很高兴见到你 谢谢你邀请我们
GUEST: Good to see you. Thank you for having us.
- 当然了 - 很高兴见到你
RICHARD: Oh, of course. GUEST: Nice to see you.
很高兴你能来
‐ Glad you could come.
看看理查德
MORTIMER D. A.: Check out Richard.
我都不知道他还会笑的
I didn't know he knew how to smile.
那是解脱的笑 他没把公♥司♥害倒闭
‐ It's a smile of relief he didn't sink the company.
我都不知道我该为我们可能一鸣惊人而开心
I don't know if I'm happier we have a potential blockbuster
还是气他真的做到了
or annoyed he actually pulled it off.
我听说公♥司♥里所有人都恨他
‐ Hmm, I heard everyone at the office hates him.
受不了他
Can't stand him.
你知道吗 在我告诉他之前 他都不知道
You know, he didn't even know what oxycodone was
氧可酮是什么
until I told him,
现在他微观管理所有人
and now he micromanages everyone
就好像他是上帝赐予医药界的礼物一样
like he's God's gift to medicine.
他要说祝酒词了
‐ He's gonna make a toast.
特蕾莎和我想为康奈尔大学
MORTIMER: Theresa and I would like to toast
萨克尔研究所的成立干杯
the opening of the Sackler Institute at Cornell
我们这个大家庭
as we make our family
是美国最为乐善好施的
the most philanthropic in America.
谢谢你 莫蒂默
RAYMOND: Thank you, Mortimer.
我也想为这场派对的主办人干杯 我儿子理查德
I'd also like to toast our host, my son, Richard,
敬他为我们最新产品奥施康定的辛勤付出
for his tireless work on our latest product, OxyContin.
产品刚刚上市
It's only been out a few months,
就已经在疼痛治疗方面
and it's already a major breakthrough
有了很大进展
in pain management.
所以 敬理查德
So to Richard.
敬理查德
ALL: To Richard.
嗨 你还好吗
BETH: Hi. How are you?
你的数据很好
RICHARD: Your numbers are good,
但还可以更好
but they can be even better.
就继续让医生们开个体化剂量的处方
Just keep pushing your doctors to individualize the dose,
我会继续跟进的
and I will keep checking in.
谢谢你
Thank you.
乖昂池
Good Unch.
乖孩子
Good boy. Good boy.
爸很讨厌你带他进办公室
‐ Dad hates it when you bring him into the office.
那就别告诉他
‐ Then, uh, don't tell him.
昂池是什么的缩写吗
‐ Is Unch short for something?
怎么了
RICHARD: What's going on?
就是
‐ Uh, so...
- 德国行不通 - 为什么
Uh, Germany isn't gonna work. ‐ Why not?
我们必须得证明奥施康定不具有成瘾性
‐ We have to prove OC has minimal abuse liability,
没法证明
and we‐we can't make that claim.
你这太消极了
RICHARD: That's‐that's just negative thinking.
我们不能再进行一次长♥期♥的试验
Can't we run another long‐term trial
来获取更多数据吗
to get more data?
我不知道我们还进行过长♥期♥试验
‐ I wasn't aware there were any long‐term trials.
理查德医生
Dr. Richard,
即便我们能让奥施康定被归类为非处方药物
even if we could get OxyContin designated uncontrolled,
它也很有可能在德国的非处方分类下
it's highly likely it will be abused in Germany
遭到滥用
under that classification
然后被重新归类为处方药物
and then be reclassified as controlled.
他妈的 我受够你们的
RICHARD: God damn it, I'm sick
这些否定了
of all these fucking noes!
我要的是肯定
I want a yes.
德国和美国不一样
‐ Germany isn't like the U. S.
我们绕不开他们的法律
We can't maneuver around their laws.
你在浪费时间做一些
You're wasting a lot of time on something
会被驳回的事情
that will get revoked.
还有文化因素
‐ It's also cultural.
德国人不信阿片类药物
The Germans don't believe in opioids.
他们觉得受苦也是治疗的一部分
They believe suffering is part of healing.
保罗 能让我们单独谈谈吗
JONATHAN: Um, hey, Paul, will give us a minute?
理查
Richie.
它表现很好
It's going great.
真的很好
It really is.
药物度过了难关
The drug has turned a corner.
我们势头正好
We're on an upswing.
你和贝丝应该去旅行
You and Beth should take a trip.
放松一下
Relax.
你好多年没休息过了
You haven't had a break in years.
陪陪戴维还有女儿们
Go spend some time with David and girls.
没有时间休息了
RICHARD: There's no time for a break.
不能休息
There is no break.
不会有休息了
There will never be a break.
听着 我知道我对别人可能比较严格
Look, I‐I know I can be hard on people,
但是你能想到 有什么帮助人类的事业
but can you think of any greater venture
能比消除痛苦
to help humanity
更伟大呢
than curing pain?
我们需要让这种药物进入德国
We need to get this drug into Germany.
拜托 约翰 就
Please, John, just...
别这么快放弃
don't give up so fast.
好
‐ Okay.
我们会 我们会继续努力的
Okay. We'll‐we'll keep trying.
谢谢你
‐ Thank you.
天气不错 兄弟
FINNIX: We got lucky with the weather, buddy.
确实
JERRY: No doubt.
能出来短暂逃避一下挺好的
FINNIX: It's just nice to get out and get away from things.
阿门 说实话 我能一直坐在这儿
JERRY: Oh, amen. I could just sit here
就盯着河看
and stare at the river, to be honest.
现在这时代 世界都疯狂了
FINNIX: Pretty crazy world, these days there.
老天 乱七八糟的
JERRY: Oh, Lord. Lord. Oh, it's a mess.
你有读过或者听过
‐ You know, you read about or heard about
那种项目吗
any of these programs
就是如果觉得某个人是同性恋
if you think someone's a homosexual,
他们就要用祈祷把那人掰直
they‐‐they're gonna pray away the gay?
你有听说过吗
You ever hear of them?
有 听说过
‐ Oh, yeah. I've heard of that.
- 是吧 - 为什么问这个
FINNIX: Yeah. ‐ Why?
我有个格林斯博罗的朋友
FINNIX: I got a friend up in Greensboro.
他准备把自己孩子送进去
He's thinking of sending his kid to one.
剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表