剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表
如果那不起作用 我们就再召开一轮新闻发布会
And if that doesn't work, we'll do another round in the press
继续跟药监局耗 直到他们最终对普渡采取行动为止
and keep wearing the FDA down until they finally make a move against Purdue.
很好
Good.
你之前说得对 我原本会接受他们的提议
You were right. Their offer would have placated me.
继续按你的方法做吧
Keep doing what you're doing.
嘿
Hey.
早
Good morning.
你没事吧?
You okay?
昨天…公♥司♥里发生了一件事
Something... happened at work yesterday.
昨晚我不想谈这件事
I didn't wanna talk about it last night.
出什么事了?
What happened?
我的领导…
My boss...
把我叫去了他的办公室 告诉我说
called me into his office to tell me that his dad
他爸爸需要奥施康定医治背疼
needs OxyContin for his back pain.
不是吧?
Are you serious?
跟我说 这药救了他爸的命
Tells me, it saved his life,
他很担心缉毒局
and he is concerned that the DEA
在试图禁止 一种帮助了数百万人的药物
is trying to block a drug that helps millions of people.
他在《今日美国》上读到了你的案子
He read about your case in USA Today.
是呀 那篇普渡让他们发表的 狗屁文章
Yeah, the bullshit piece Purdue planted.
他只是想让你知道他很害怕…
And he just wanted you to know that he is scared...
怕你会夺走他爸爸的药
that you're gonna take away his dad's medicine.
你可以告诉他
Well, you can tell him
我了解理查德·沙克乐
that I know Richard Sackler, and I'm sure
我相信他爸爸需要多少奥施康定 我都能帮他弄到
that I can get his dad all the OxyContin he needs.
这不好笑
This isn't funny.
好吧 那你想让我怎么做?
Okay, what do you want me to do?
放弃这个案子? -不是
Drop the case? -No.
不是的
No.
我没要你放弃这案子
I wasn't asking you to.
那好
Okay.
你能考虑一下你正在做的事 可能对我产生什么影响吗?
Can you think about how what you're doing might be affecting me?
抱歉 我不能
Sorry, no, I can't.
对不起 我正在试图 阻止一家腐♥败♥的公♥司♥
I'm sorry, I'm trying to, you know, prevent a corrupt company
向青少年出♥售♥处方毒药 所以…
from selling prescription poison to teenagers. So...
真不敢相信 当我问你能不能考虑
I can't believe you didn't even flinch
这件事对我的影响时 你眼睛都没眨就说了不能?
when I asked if you were concerned about how this was affecting me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这就是我跟你们说起的莫琳·萨拉
This is the woman I was telling you about. Maureen Sara.
我是兰迪·拉姆奇尔 -那是她的律师保罗·汉密尔顿
Randy Ramseyer. -And her attorney, Paul Hamilton.
我是瑞克·芒特卡斯尔 -幸会 我叫兰迪
Rick Mountcastle. -Nice to meet you. Randy.
当时 乌德尔先生让我做一些
Mr. Udell asked me to do some online research
关于药物滥用的在线调查
regarding abuse of the drug,
所以我向他和高层管理人员 发送了一份备忘录
so I sent a memo to him and various people in upper management,
汇报了我的发现
um, about what I had found.
你都发给谁了?
Who all did you send it to?
迈克·弗里德曼 保罗·戈登海姆 乔纳森·沙克乐 卡特·沙克乐…
Michael Friedman, Paul Goldenheim,Jonathan Sackler, Kathe Sackler...
还有理查德·沙克乐
Richard Sackler.
理查德·沙克乐
他们答复你了吗?
Did any of 'em respond?
只有乌德尔先生答复了
Only Mr. Udell did.
他朝我大发雷霆 说不该把邮件发给其他人
He screamed at me for sending it to them,
然后让我把所有副本都删除销毁
and then he told me to delete and destroy every copy.
他说 如果这件事被人发现 我们就完蛋了
He said, "If it ever came out in discovery, we'd be screwed."
你有没有保留那份报告的副本?
Did you keep any copies of the report at all?
没有 我遵照他的吩咐
No, I did what I was told.
把副本都销毁了
I shredded it.
至于说我的邮件
And as for my emails,
我被解雇后 就没有了登录权限
I lost access to my inbox when I was fired.
你是因为这封邮件被解雇的吗?
And were you fired over this email?
不是 是因为其他事
No. It was something else.
没事 莫琳 你说吧
It's okay, Maureen.
好吧
Yeah. Okay.
就在这件事发生后不久 我出了车祸
Shortly after all of this happened, I was in a car accident,
有些伤一直没痊愈
and some of the injuries lingered.
有一天上班时
Um, one day at work,
乌德尔先生看到我走路一瘸一拐的…
Mr. Udell saw me limping and...
于是 他就带我去了他的办公室 然后他说…
so, he took me into his office, and he said...
他说 我们得给你服奥施康定?
He said, "We've gotta get you on OxyContin."
起初 药效显著 可是…
And at first, it was great, but...
然后…那疼痛…
...then, the pain...
不断复发 我需要的剂量
kept coming back, and I needed more
越来越大 直到最后
and more until finally,
我上了瘾
I was hooked.
然后他们就因为药物成瘾而把我炒了
And then, they fired me for being a drug addict.
你得经历这种事我很遗憾 这件事确实不公
I'm so sorry that you had to go through all of that. It is truly unjust.
我能不能问一句 你现在戒瘾了吗?
Can I ask? Are you clean now?
是的
Yes, I am.
这太棒了 你签署过《保密协议》吗?
That's great. Did you ever sign an NDA?
她没签过
No, she did not.
我们正在就公♥司♥不当终止合同
We're actively pursuing litigation against
积极寻求上诉呢
the company for wrongful termination.
你愿意在大陪审团面前作证 把你刚刚告诉我们的话再说一遍吗?
Would you be willing to testify in front of a grand jury what you just told us?
我…
I'm...
我见识过他们的手段
I've seen what they do.
如果他们知道我出庭作证
If they know that I testified, then the harassment,
那骚扰和恐吓就会没完没了
and intimidation will never end.
他们永远不会知道
Well, they'll never know.
在大陪审团面前说的证词 是密封且保密的
Grand jury testimony is sealed and secret.
萨拉小姐
Miss Sara.
你的经历正是我们在找的证据
Your story is precisely what we're looking for.
因为这表明了公♥司♥的最高层
'Cause, see, it shows that the highest levels of the company
确切地知道这种药物的危险性
knew exactly how dangerous the drug was.
你甚至可以明天就去作证 之后就可以马上回家
You could even do this tomorrow, and then you could go home right after.
他们不会知道?
They won't know?
好
Okay, okay.
行
Okay.
我愿意作证
I'll testify.
是塞缪尔·芬尼克斯吗? -是
Samuel Finnix? -Yeah.
跟我来
Come with me.
好 你先四处看看 我一会儿就回来帮你办理入住手续
All right, just take a look around, and I'll be right back to check you in.
行 -好
All right. -All right.
我们不是想努力当好人的恶人
而是想努力康复的病人
不 不要!
No, no. No! No!
冷静点 贝琪 没事的 -不要!
Relax, Betsy. It's okay. It's okay. -No!
布里斯科! -我不想要 别 不!
Brisco! -I don't want it. No! No! No! No!
布里斯科! -不要!
Brisco! -No, no, no!
贝琪 冷静点 没事的 -求你了 不要!
Betsy, relax. It's okay. It's okay. -Please. No!
没事的 -不要!
It's okay. -No, no, no!
一切都很好 没事的 贝琪 -不要!
Everything is okay. It's okay, Betsy. -No!
我的天啊
Oh, my.
我觉得就是这些
I'd say we're good.
我也这么觉得 全在这里了 -嗯 怎么了?
I think it is. That's everything. -Yeah. What?
我的戒指 -我知道
My ring. -I know.
3000美金 这些东西就都归你们
So, I can probably do $3,000 for the lot.
或者给我1500美金 就把婚戒给你们
Or I could do $1,500 for the wedding ring.
不 先生 你不明白 这都是我们的财产 是我们的…
Oh, no, no, sir, you don't understand, that's all our property, our...
我们的女儿从我们那里偷走的
our daughter, well, she stole it from us.
是呀 这话我听得多了
Ah. Yeah. You know, I hear that all the time.
你是说我在撒谎?嗯?
You calling me a liar? Huh?
不是 -亲爱的
No. -Honey. Honey.
不是 听着 如果这是你们的东西 就去提出指控
No. No, look, if it's yours, press charges.
然后带着警♥察♥回来
Come on back with the police.
否则的话 东西就得留在这里
Otherwise, it's gotta stay here.
也许那对她会有好处
Maybe that'd be good for her.
我们不能那么做
Oh, we're not gonna do that.
可是 戴安 若能帮她 那就有效 -我们不能那么做
But, Diane, if it helps, it's worked. -We're not doing that.
我们走吧 我… -2500美金怎么样?
Let's just get out of here. I'm... -How about $2,500?
你留着吧
Just keep it.
走吧
Come on.
上帝在看着你呢 小子
剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表