剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表
超过十万的内科医生
MICHAEL: More than 100,000 physicians,
几乎全国有一半的医生
almost half of all doctors in the country
会收到假性成瘾的小册子
will be sent pseudo addiction pamphlets.
如果哪位医生的患者出现成瘾迹象
Give one to any doctor if their patients
- 就发给他们 - 抱歉 是假性成瘾迹象
show signs of addict‐‐ sorry, pseudo addiction.
- 有问题吗 - 有
Questions? Yes.
上周 有个医生告诉我 他的两个病人
‐ Last week, I had a doctor tell me he had two patients
服药超过了他开出的用量
taking way more pills than he prescribed.
他很担心
Like, he was very worried
他们已对药物上瘾
they were addicted to the medication.
不不不 在我看来
‐ No, no, no, no, it sounds like
你的这位医生没有开够量
your physician's actually under prescribing.
不是的
‐ No, he's not.
他们每天已经服用80毫克了
They're already taking 80 milligrams a day.
如果我告诉他们 这是假性成瘾
Look, if I tell them that they're pseudo addicted
需要将药量增加到160毫克
and need to be bumped up to 160 milligrams,
他们会把我赶出办公室的
he'll just kick me out of his office.
这种气馁的态度不可取
‐ Now that is a defeatist attitude.
哈多克斯博士带来了极为创新的概念
Dr. Haddox is giving us innovative concepts,
我们应当尊重并欣赏他的专业知识
and he deserves respect and appreciation for his expertise.
女士 当人们生活在不必要的痛苦中
‐ Uh, ma'am, if people are living with unnecessary pain,
解决方案就放在面前
and they're being stigmatized
他们却受到了非难
when the solution is right in front of them‐‐
只要有人在承受痛苦折磨 就需要开更高的剂量
if people are suffering, they need a higher dose.
嗨 我是桑德拉
‐ Hey, I'm Sandra.
嗨 我是比利
BILLY: Hey. Billy.
你负责什么区域
‐ So, um, which territories do you cover?
维吉尼亚 主要集中在阿巴拉契亚
‐ Uh, Virginia. Appalachia mostly.
真幸运
‐ Wow, lucky you.
失陪 宝拉
‐ Excuse me. Paula.
你要去入住酒店吗
Hey, are you, uh, checking into the hotel right now?
不是 我要回家了 刚被解雇了
‐ No, I'm going home. They just fired me.
什么 认真的吗 为什么
‐ What? Are you serious? Why?
他们说我的文书做得不对
‐ They said I had inconsistent paperwork.
天 很抱歉
‐ Oh, my God. Um, I'm sorry.
没事
‐ Don't be.
我其实松了一口气
No, I'm relieved actually.
他们都知道
They all know.
你也知道
And you know.
知道什么
‐ Uh, know what?
得了 比利
‐ Okay, Billy.
个性化剂量
‐ Individualize the dose.
跟其他药物不同的是
SCIENTIST: As opposed to other drugs,
戒断阿片类药物的挑战很大
opioids are uniquely challenging to stop using
因为这类药能够改变人♥大♥脑的化学成分
because they can change a person's brain chemistry.
但有些人急于结束这种恶性循环
But in a desperate effort to end the cycle of dependency,
会试图一下子戒掉
some people try to quit cold turkey,
往往造成灾难性的后果
but the results can often be disastrous.
绣球花 你是怎么知道的
‐ A hydrangea? How'd you know?
害 我是谁啊
BILLY: Oh, you know, I have my ways.
我能见医生吗
Can I, uh, can I see the doc?
比利 他不想再见你了 你也知道
‐ Billy, you know he doesn't wanna see you anymore.
这里面肯定有误会
‐ Come on, there's gotta be a misunderstanding here.
都好几个月了
It's been months.
我挺想他的
And I‐‐you know, I miss him.
嗯 他今天身体不太舒服
‐ Well, he cleared his appointments today
所以取消了所有预约
cause he's not feeling well.
就说你进来的时候 我不在
I was in the bathroom when you walked in.
谢谢你 莉亚
‐ Thank you, Leah. ‐ Mm‐hmm.
你最喜欢的医药代表来了
BILLY: It's your favorite pharma rep.
医生 你还好吗
Doc, are you okay?
好得很
‐ Never better.
嗨 我就是
‐ Hi, I just, uh,
想看看你怎么样
wanted to see how you're doing and, uh,
看看你的病人如何了
see how you're patients are.
好久没来了
It's been a while.
- 坐吧 - 好
‐ Have a seat. ‐ Sure.
我问你个问题 比尔
‐ Let me ask you something, Bill.
你是否有想过
Do you ever think that, um,
你们卖♥♥的这种神药
maybe that miracle drug you're selling,
你知道的
it's just, you know,
会比你宣称的更上瘾
just a tad more addictive than you said?
我们倒是没听过这种说法
‐ Uh, that's not what we're hearing.
不过确实有种情况与之类似
Um, but there is a condition associated with this,
我这里有些信息
um, which I‐‐I‐‐I have some information on.
可以跟你分享下 嗯 叫做
I can share it with you. Um.
假性成瘾
Pseudo addiction.
我们确实发现一些少数病例
Uh, we're seeing some cases, although rare,
会表现出上瘾的症状
where they show the symptoms of addiction,
但其实是由于 他们潜在的痛苦
but in reality, their underlying pain
并未得到妥善的解决
hasn't been sufficiently addressed.
解决方案很简单
And‐‐and the solution is simple.
只要加大剂量 他们的症状
You know, you‐‐you up the dose, and‐‐and their symptoms,
就会及时消失
you know, disappear, and‐‐ in time.
咱们来看看
‐ Let's have a look.
你卖♥♥的是毒药 比利
You sell poison, Billy.
- 你说什么 - 上面就是这么说的
‐ What's that? SAMUEL: That's all it says.
你是卖♥♥毒药的 你卖♥♥的就是这个
You sell poison. That's what you do.
这是毒药
That's just poison.
不是的 医生 我
BILLY: No, doc, I‐‐
就是如此
‐ Yeah, well, it's what it is.
没错 就是毒药
Yeah, it's poison.
我可以跟您解释清楚的 医生
‐ I can talk you through it, doc.
这是个新概念 都写在这里的
It's a new concept. It's all in here.
别说了 我的病人都是勤勉工作的好人
‐ No, no, these are good, hard‐working people.
他们都是好人 刻苦耐劳 兢兢业业
These are good, hard‐working people,
你们还搞了药监局的标签
and you have the FDA label this‐‐
医生 如果有什么你不明白之处
‐ Doc, anything in here that you don't understand,
我可以解释清楚
I can talk you through.
- 好吧 - 出去
All right. Okay. SAMUEL: Get out.
- 给我滚 - 好
Get out. BILLY: All right.
天啊 芬尼克斯医生
LEAH: No! Dr. Finnix.
走开
SAMUEL: Get away.
给我走 别再来了
You need to get going. Don't ever come back.
- 医生 医生 - 给我滚
‐ Doc‐‐doc‐‐ SAMUEL: Get out of here.
- 医生 听我说 - 滚
BILLY: Doc, please. SAMUEL: Get out of here.
你要是还敢过来推销
‐ You ever come back on these rounds,
我就杀了你
I'll fucking kill you.
我他妈亲手杀了你
Yeah, I'll fucking kill you myself.
你是怎么了
LEAH: What's wrong with you?
今天休息一天
SAMUEL: Take the rest of the day off.
回家吧
Go home.
我不知道你在这工作
I didn't know you worked here.
是吗
‐ Yeah.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing in town?
好久没见了
‐ Oh. BETSY: It's been a while.
我来看望我奶奶的
‐ Oh, I'm just visiting my grandma.
尤里卡斯普林斯怎么样
‐ How's Eureka Springs?
超棒的 我很喜欢那儿
‐ Oh, it's great. Um, I really love it there.
我喜欢你的皮带
‐ I like your belt.
谢谢 我自己做的
‐ Oh, thanks. Um, I made it.
我猜我现在是个手工艺者来
I guess I'm crafting now.
你还在缝拼布被吗
You still quilting?
我
Um, I...
很高兴见到你 贝琪
It's good to see you, Bets.
照顾好自己 好么
You take care of yourself, okay?
嘿
‐ Hey.
我想去佛罗里达
I wanna go to Florida.
我开车时 会呆在我的车道上
SINGER: ? When I go driving, I stay in my lane ?
但被别人抢道 我会发疯
? But getting cut off, it makes me insane ?
剧集 | 成瘾剂量(2021) | 导航列表