Listen to me.
如果你说的是真的
If what you're saying is true...
我们有大♥麻♥烦了
We got a big problem.
是真的
It's true.
现在我知道佩奇根本不是帮派成员
And now that I know that Page wasn't even in the gang...
他就是个普通人
he was just a regular dude
送一双乔丹鞋给他表哥
that was dropping off a pair of Jordans to his cousin.
这很严重
This is bad.
我得说点什么
Gotta say something.
我不能坐视不管 我得说点什么
I can't just sit on this. I gotta say something.
谢谢你来见我
Thanks for meeting me.
这是怎么了
What's going on?
我听到了风声
I'm starting to hear things.
什么风声
What kinda things?
你的人阿特沃特
Your guy Atwater.
听说 他可能想挑起事端
Word is, he might be looking to stir up trouble,
对道尔的枪击案大做文章
make a stink about how Doyle's shooting went down.
我对这事一无所知
I don't know nothing about that.
不管你知不知道
Well, whether you do or you don't,
我都要告诉你这个主意不好
I'm here to tell you it's a bad idea.
阿特沃特想让这件事带上种族色彩
Atwater tries to make this thing racial,
想毁掉一个努力工作好警♥察♥的死后名声
tries to ruin the legacy of a good, hardworking cop,
道尔有很多朋友
a guy with lots of friends
家人还是警局高♥官♥
and family in the rank and file,
这事会有后果
there will be repercussions.
听起来你在威胁我 肯尼
Sounds like you're making a threat, Kenny.
我只是在告诉你这是怎么回事
I'm just telling you how it is.
不 我来告诉你这是怎么回事
No, let me tell you how it is.
凯文·阿特沃特就像是我的儿子
Kevin Atwater's like a son to me.
你要找他的麻烦 干脆连我的麻烦一起找
You go after him, you better come after me too.
刚接到民警问责办公室的电♥话♥ 他们想
Just got a call from COPA. They wanna--
他们想今天下午和你谈谈
they wanna talk to you this afternoon.
想好怎么处理了吗
Thought about how you wanna play it?
我要说实话
I'ma tell the truth.
我不能保持沉默
I can't stay silent.
我明白
Oh, I get that.
我明白 但是
I do, however...
我想让你明白
Want you to understand that...
没那么简单 凯文
It's not that simple, Kevin.
警长
Sarge--
不 兄弟 我不是在给你建议
No, bro, I'm not giving you advice.
你是唯一一个能做决定的人
I mean, you're the only one who can make this decision.
好吗
Okay?
我只是想告诉你一些事实
I just wanna give you some facts,
列出一些现实情况
lay out certain realities...
这样你就有足够的信息来做决定
So you have all the information to make that decision,
明白吗
you understand?
首先 如果你说了实话
Now, first of all, you tell the truth...
我们抓的那两个黑帮分子 他们就能逃脱
I mean, those two bangers we grabbed, they're gonna walk.
道尔的谋杀案就变成了正当杀人
And Doyle's murder becomes a justifiable homicide,
我们缴获的毒品也会消失
and the drugs we seized, they disappear too.
-会变成毒树之果 -我明白
- Fruit of the poisonous tree. - I get that.
调查过程中透过非法手段的取得的证据核心内容
凯文
Yo, Kev,
就像我说的 我不是来和你辩论的
like I told you, I'm not here to debate you.
其次
Second,
如果你说实话
I mean, if you tell the truth...
我们会因为佩奇的死而饱受非议
You know, we're gonna catch heat for Page's death.
这就变成了一场警♥察♥误杀事件
That becomes a wrongful police shooting.
你会面临
I mean, you're staring down
一次大型内部事务调查
one hell of an Internal Affairs investigation.
市政♥府♥会被起诉数百万美元
And this city is going to be sued for millions.
数百万
Millions.
说实话我一点都不在乎这些
And I honestly could give a damn about any of that.
这些问题我们可以处理
That's problems we can handle,
虽然麻烦
issues...
凯文
Kevin.
我确实在乎 也令我担心的
What I do care about, what does concern me...
是道尔的朋友和家人
Is Doyle's friends and family.
哥们 那孩子是第三代警♥察♥
Man, that kid was third-generation police.
他在警队里的叔叔和堂兄弟
He's got more uncles and cousins on the force
比我听说过的人都多
than anybody I ever heard of.
如果你毁了他的名誉
And you're going after his reputation,
他的 他的人品
his--his character.
你要玷污他死后的名声
I mean, you're gonna tarnish his legacy.
相信我 那些人会团结起来
Believe me, those people are gonna close ranks.
坚定 且迅速
Hard. Fast.
我知道
I know.
不管怎样 你得问问你自己
Anyway, you gotta ask yourself,
认真地问问你自己
I mean, really ask yourself...
你有多想做对的事
How bad do you wanna be right?
抱一个
Yeah. All right.
-很高兴再次见到你 雷 -谢谢你过来
- Good to see you again, Ray. - Thanks for stopping by.
我没有几个访客
I don't get too many visitors.
像我电♥话♥里说的 我想听听意见
Well, like I told you on the phone, I'm looking for advice.
我感觉只有你这样的人才能给的意见
Type of advice I feel only somebody like you can give.
我这样的人
Somebody like me?
我不再确定那意味什么了
I'm not sure what that means anymore.
意味着男人
That means a man.
黑人男人 见过世面
A black man who's seen the world,
知道世界如何运转
knows how it works.
知道何时出手 何时倾听
Knows when to fight and when to listen.
好 那告诉我怎么了 凯文
All right, so tell me what's going on, Kevin.
说说我能怎么帮你
Tell me how I can help.
就像马丁·路德·金说的
It's like what MLK said,
悲剧不是坏人的迫♥害♥和残忍♥
tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people.
而是好人的沉默
It's the silence over that by the good people.
他说得对 没错
He's right. It is.
就是沉默 就是默许
It is the silence, the acceptance,
有时人必须得有立场
and sometimes you just gotta take a stand,
无论风险多大
no matter how risky it is,
让大家各安其命 对吧
to let the chips fall where they fall, right?
但你得是正确的人 才能这么做
But you gotta be the right person to do that.
你得从始至终坚强
You gotta be strong through and through.
老实说
The God's honest truth is,
做英雄 勇敢面对
being a hero, being brave,
很难
it's hard.
它不能糊口 或干别的
It don't pay the bills or do much else.
唯一能给你带来的
The only thing it does get you
是内心的安宁
is peace of mind
以及自己改变了世界的信念
and the belief that you've made a difference.
而那个信念 那种感受
And it's that belief, that feeling,
必须让人满足 因为如果你还期待更多
that has to be good enough, because if you expect more...
如果你想得到表扬和赞同
if you looking for praise and high-fives,
那是不可能的
they ain't gonna be coming.
最难的部分
And the hardest part?
无论你有多么坚持原则
No matter how principled you could be
或你决定有怎样的立场
or how big the damn stand you decide to take,
真正把世界变好的几率
the odds of something actually changing for the better
几乎为零
are close to zero.
那你什么意思 雷
What are you saying, Ray?
我只是说事实
I'm just talking about reality.
而事实是 你不是马丁·路德·金
And the reality is, you ain't no Martin Luther King.
所以我说 年轻人
So what I'm saying, youngblood...
只有傻瓜才会做你说的那些事
Only a fool would take on what you're talking about.
如果我是你
So if I was you...
我就把嘴闭上
I'd keep my mouth shut,
继续干自己的活
Keep doing what I'm doing,
做我的警♥察♥
policing the way you police,
按老样子小心谨慎
looking out the way you look out.
也许 只是也许
And maybe, just maybe...
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表