We're gonna grab him up.
格雷戈里·巴恩斯
Gregory Barnes.
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD.
-他跑了 -我们这里有位逃犯
- He's running. - We got a runner.
-有枪 有枪 有枪 -收到
- Gun, gun, gun! - Got it!
把手背在后面
Hands behind your back.
有人听到警笛声吗
Anyone hear sirens?
因为我没听到
'Cause I don't.
过来
Come on.
为什么巡警不理我们 不过来支援
Why'd patrol screw us not rolling backup?
不确定 可能是因为我
I don't know, I might have caused an issue.
-需要我介入吗 -不 我会搞定
- Do I need to get involved? - No, I'm gonna handle it.
好 行 你搞定
All right, good. Do that.
好
Yeah.
听着 我不知道你在说什么
Look, I don't know what you're talking about,
好吗 我没抢任何人
all right? I didn't rob anybody.
那你为什么要带着枪
Then why were you carrying a gun?
自卫 那一带很乱
Protection. It's a tough neighborhood.
那辆被你遗弃在回收场的越野车是怎么回事
What about the SUV you dumped at the auto salvage yard?
怎么了
What about it?
有个人把这车便宜卖♥♥给了我
I mean, some guy sold it to me cheap.
那玩意几乎都开不起来
It was a bucket that was barely running.
还不如当废铁卖♥♥钱
Worth more in scrap metal.
有意思
You see, that's funny,
因为回收场的人说
because the guy at the salvage yard
是你付钱给他 而不是他付钱给你
said it was you that paid him, not the other way around.
他在说谎
Well, he's lying.
卖♥♥你车的人叫什么名字
So what's the name of the guy you sold it to?
不知道 一个黑人
I dunno, some black dude.
从来没见过他
Never seen him before or since.
当然了
Of course not.
听好了
Listen...
一旦出了人命 就不是抢劫案那么简单了
They ain't just robberies once a man dies.
明白了吗
You understand?
如果不是你开的枪
So if you weren't the shooter,
现在是你自证清白的好机会
now's your chance to speak your piece.
别问了 我要找律师
No more questions. I want a lawyer.
还有别的线索吗
Okay, anything else?
巴恩斯在芝加哥长大
I mean, Barnes grew up in Chicago,
但是他没有犯罪记录
but since he's got no criminal record,
在我们的数据库里没有相关记录
there's no associates in our database.
这家伙行事很低调
The guy flies under the radar.
社交媒体上也没有任何线索
There's no social media footprint either.
-他扔掉的那把枪呢 -没有报失
- And the gun he tossed? - Not reported stolen.
弹道分♥析♥结果也不匹配
And the ballistics doesn't match,
除非能有更准确的线索
so unless we can tie him down on the robbery
可以把他和抢劫案联♥系♥起来 否则
in a more specific way, we've got nothing
我们只能以持枪轻罪起诉他
but a misdemeanor gun charge on him.
-是吗 -瓦西尔的儿子呢
- Huh. - What about Vasil's son?
他说他看到其中的一个人
I mean, he said he saw one of them
摘下了面具
taking off his mask.
好 准备指认
All right, arrange for a lineup.
慢慢来 不着急
All right, take your time.
如果你想看他们的侧面
If you need to see him in profile,
我们可以让他们照办
we can do that for you.
好吗 皮特
Okay, Peter?
就在他们之中吗
So it's one of them?
这得由他来告诉我们
That's for him to tell us.
皮特
Peter?
我不确定
I'm just not sure.
不必着急 我们的时间很充裕
Well, there's no rush. We got plenty of time.
仔细看
Have a look.
我没有
I don't...
我没有看到那个人
I just don't see the guy.
我还是不确定
I'm just not sure.
没关系
It's okay.
你努力过了
You tried.
老大 我在转录餐厅员工的证词时
Boss, I found something interesting
发现了一些有趣的东西
when I was transcribing the restaurant employee statements.
瓦西尔的酒保 切尔西亚·罗伯茨
Vasil's bartender, Chelsea Roberts,
和巴恩斯的住址在一条街上
shared the same street address as Barnes,
在加那利维尔的公♥寓♥楼
an apartment complex over in Canaryville.
这可是重要线索
Well, that's huge.
已经是多年前了
It was years ago
而且他们住在不同的公♥寓♥里 不过
and they lived in separate apartments, but--
-但他们认识对方 -是吗
- But they knew each other. - Huh?
检查一下切尔西亚·罗伯茨的社交媒体账号♥
Take a look at Chelsea Roberts' social media account.
这是三个月前她和巴恩斯的合照
This is her with Barnes like three months ago.
联♥系♥特鲁迪 扣住巴恩斯
Huh, call down to Trudy. Put a hold on Barnes.
让霍斯特德和厄普顿带她过来
Have Halstead and Upton bring her in.
警长 我们需要继续扣着巴恩斯
Hey, Sarge, we need to put a hold on Barnes.
多久之前
How long ago?
好的 谢谢 他一小时之前走了
All right, thank you. He bonded out an hour ago.
你和凯文去把他抓回来
All right, you and Kev go grab him.
干得不错 罗加斯
Nice work, Rojas.
我是凯文 通知博伊德我们没找到人
Yeah, this is Kev. Tell Voight we came up dry.
巴恩斯不在家 但我们会找到他的
Barnes isn't at home, but we'll track him down.
好的
All right.
房♥东说巴恩斯来过
Landlord said Barnes stopped by,
拿了几件东西 就离开了
grabbed a few things, and then he took off.
这家伙不蠢 他知道我们在追他
Well, that man ain't stupid. He know we on his ass.
她还说她向窗外看的时候
Yeah, she also said she's looking out her window,
看到一个可疑的白人
she sees a suspicious white guy
坐在车里监视巴恩斯
sitting in his car watching Barnes.
也许是同伙
Could be the partner in crime.
会有人这么想
Yeah, one would think,
但是巴恩斯不知道他在这
except Barnes didn't seem to know he was there.
巴恩斯走后 车立马跟上
Barnes takes off, car follows.
我为什么会来这 出什么事了
Why am I here? What's going on?
和我们说说格雷戈里·巴恩斯
Why don't you tell us about Gregory Barnes?
巴恩斯
Barnes?
这名字听着不熟
I--it doesn't sound familiar.
听着不熟
Doesn't sound familiar?
你为什么会在这张照片里搂着他
Why are you draped all over him in that picture?
肯定有人告诉了巴恩斯和他的同伙
Somebody had to tell Barnes and his partner
奥尔巴尼公园的目标会是谁 切尔西亚
who the Albany Park targets would be, Chelsea.
在那种地方工作的酒保
And a bartender in a place like that
肯定听过不少当地人吹牛
probably heard a lot of locals bragging about stuff.
我不知道你们在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
有人死了 切尔西亚
A man has died, Chelsea.
你确定还想继续和我们玩这种小把戏吗
Are you sure you want to keep playing this game with us?
我不知道会有人被杀
I didn't know anyone would be killed.
-但确实死人了 -我
- But they were. - I...
我就不该告诉他
I shouldn't have told him about the--the money
老板在餐厅藏的那笔钱
that the owner kept at the restaurant,
但皮特一直在说
but Peter kept bragging
那地方生意有多好
about how well the place was doing and I...
我很害怕
And I was scared...
对于未来
for the future.
你的未来还是他的未来
Yours or his?
孩子的未来
The baby's.
切尔西亚 你怀孕了吗
Chelsea, you're pregnant?
八周了
Eight weeks.
你能为孩子和你做的最好的事
The best thing you can do for that child and for yourself
就是把一切都告诉我们
is just tell us everything.
我 我也想 但我认为
I--I want to, but I think
我得找个律师
I should probably just get a lawyer.
当然可以
Sure, you can do that.
在那之后我们就帮不了你了
We can't help you after that, though,
所以这取决于你
so it's up to you.
我 我不能坐牢
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表