TJ confirmed he'd sell four kilos as a test run.
交易定在今天下午三点
The buy is set today, 3:00 P.M.
一手交钱一手交货
So money and drugs exchange hands,
我们抓TJ 策反他指证盖尔
we grab TJ, flip him for Gael.
杰 我希望你和海莉指挥这次行动
Jay, I want you and Hailey taking the lead on this one.
记住一点就好
Just remember,
我们安排他交易毒品
I mean we're running this guy for drugs,
但我们的目的是制止犯罪活动
but our objective is to end the violence.
心态保持轻松
Stay light.
收到
Copy that.
-40分钟了 -这有很多玻璃
- Forty minutes. - There's lots of glass.
你觉得他能看到吗
Think he's got eyes?
我们往后撤一点
All right, let's pull back a bit.
交换你们的位置 放松点
Switch your positions. Loosen things up.
罗哈斯 凯文 我们漏掉什么了吗
Rojas, Kev, are we missing something?
我觉得没有
No, I don't think so.
计划是他会把车停在一侧
Plan was he'd post his car up one side,
我们停另一侧
we'd pull the other,
在楼里交换钥匙
switch keys inside the building.
手递手
Hand to hand.
前门没有任何动静
I've got no movement up front, guys.
后面没动静
There's nothing out back.
如果车在这 那是我们来之前就到了
If the car was here, it arrived before we got here.
凯文 你给他打个电♥话♥吧
Kev, why don't you give him a call?
TJ
不做了 交易取消
It ain't happening. Deal's off.
这不行啊 因为我们已经都定好了
That's no bueno because we already set the deal.
如果因为你不满意钱方面的事
Now, if you wanna renegotiate because you don't like
你跟我讲就好了
where the money is, you let me know that.
老大说不要新的伙伴
Boss said no new partners.
我要怎么做 TJ 结识一下老大吗
What do I have to do, TJ? Get to know the boss?
老大需要认识我吗
Does the boss have to get to know me?
需要我去帮他看孩子吗
Do I have to babysit his kids?
告诉我 我要怎么做才行
Let me know what I have to do to make it work.
不行 不是这样运作的 他说了不行
No, that ain't how it works. He said no.
交易黄了
Deal's dead.
TJ...
TJ...
没戏了
Game over.
这孙子
Son of a bitch.
阿特沃特逼了他 TJ很坚定
Atwater pressed him. TJ held strong.
-他被识破了吗 -我觉得没有
- He get burned? - I don't think so.
我觉得他根本没露面
I don't think he ever showed.
也许盖尔觉得情况不太对
Look, maybe Gael smelled something was off
或者TJ吹得太厉害圆不回去了
or TJ was talking game he couldn't back up.
不论如何 不要新伙伴意味着卧底行不通了
Either way, no new partners means we're dead on undercover.
盖尔刚刚杀了他的女朋友
Gael just killed his girlfriend.
他可能要猫一猫 缓一缓
He's probably laying low, scattering.
我们以前也见过类似的情况
We've seen guys like this before.
只能说盖尔是把好手
What happened is Gael's good at his job.
我想我们可以让人听起来
Betting we can make all this sound
我们已经用尽手段了
like we've exhausted all options.
你想要监控
You thinking Title Three?
如果能获得批准 我们就全方位监控
We get one, we'll do a full-scale wire.
好
Okay.
你做过用监控查案子吗
Have you ever done a wire investigation?
欢迎 你要住这了
Welcome home. You live here now.
好了
All right,
我们没有足够的理由来申请对盖尔进行搜查
we don't have nearly enough for a warrant on Gael.
法官认可我们有足够的理由
The judge agreed that we do have enough
对TJ的一次性手♥机♥进行监控
for a Title Three on TJ's burner,
监控就从这开始
so that's where this wire's gonna start.
我们要监听他所打的每一个电♥话♥
We'll listen to every call he makes,
说的每一个字
every word he says.
然后从中立案
Then we build.
哪个组织也无法倒腾这么大量的货
No organization can move this much product
却不留下老大参与的痕迹
without a trace to their boss.
上上下下有成千上万个途径
There's 1,000 paths up and down.
桶
油漆工
老红房♥
小家伙
TJ会引导我们寻过去
TJ will lead us to them.
什么都可能有用
Everything might be something.
TJ和谁讲话 他给谁打电♥话♥
Who TJ talks to, who he calls,
谁打给他 跟他上♥床♥的女人
who calls him, the women he's screwing,
他孩子的妈妈们
his baby mamas,
他以为别人不知道的情人
the side chick he thinks no one knows about.
他见的所有人
Every person he meets with.
他碰过头的任何潜在买♥♥家
Every potential buyer he shakes hands with.
供货人
他们都是监控的一部分
They all become part of the wire.
可能的贩毒阴谋罪行和凶杀
他去喝酒的酒吧
The bars he's drinking at.
他抽烟的街角
Corners where he smokes.
他去这些地方开过的所有车
All the cars he's ever driven to get there.
他买♥♥烟的地方
The place he buys his cigarettes,
加油 喝咖啡的地方
his gas, his coffee.
我们在这家伙去的所有地方装麦克风和摄像头
We set up audio and video everywhere this guy goes,
及每次TJ跟他老大盖尔见面
and every time TJ meets, looks,
和想到他时的情况
thinks about his boss Gael.
我们把这件事做好
We do this right,
就能在TJ和盖尔之间建立联♥系♥
we build from TJ right on up to Gael,
把他和他的整个组织联♥系♥起来
hook him to his entire organization,
在他不知不觉的情况下做到这一切
all before he ever knows we were there.
今天有个马子骂了他一顿
You know one of his girls reamed him out today
因为他错过了四次就诊预约
for missing four doctors appointments.
她做得对
She ain't wrong.
他一天抽五包烟
He smokes five packs a day.
之后他怎么办
And what does he do?
挂断她的电♥话♥并连抽了十根烟
Hangs up on her and chain smokes ten tabs.
疯了
Crazy.
有动静
Ooh, we got movement.
老大来了
Here go the big boss.
对 那是盖尔
Yep, that's Gael.
每次都这样
Every time.
我们无法让这个人靠近任何
We can't get this man close enough to anything
连着麦克风的东西
to get him on a mic.
他太精明了
Everything about him is smart.
光看外表 你绝对想不到他贩毒给贩毒集团
You look at him, you'd never think he sells cartel dope
杀死所有违反规则的人
kills anyone who breaks a rule.
绝对的双面人
Hell of a double life.
我要补充点蛋白质 你要吗
I need a protein refill. You want one?
不用 我不饿
No, I'm good.
好 我很快回来 打起精神
All right, I'll be back. Look alive.
视频文件1865
你确定要删除吗
取消 删除
汽车维修
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
七天 对吗
Seven days, huh?
我一直在赌你这次会
You know, I've been taking bets how many days you were
躲着我多少天
gonna avoid me this time.
我一直在忙工作
I've been busy at work.
对 这个谎真没劲
Yeah, that's a boring lie.
好吧
Fine.
我现在才睡醒
Sober light of morning, then.
或者 你在跟别人约会
Or you were, uh, seeing somebody
不想让我觉得有希望重新开始
and you didn't want me to think that we were gonna start up.
如果姑娘躲着你
You know, if a girl avoids you,
有时就是因为你自己
sometimes it's just about you.
好吧
Fine.
我不想糊弄你
I didn't wanna confuse your little brain.
我吻了你 那是便宜啤酒和劣质大♥麻♥的作用
I kissed you 'cause of the cheap beer and bad weed.
对 我没打算跟你开始
Yeah, I'm not starting things up.
也好
That's good.
因为不管怎样我都会拒绝你
'Cause I was gonna say no anyway.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表