我刚刚帮他买♥♥下了他的第一间房♥子
I just helped him buy his first house,
他喜极而泣 眼泪都止不住了
and the man is so happy, he won't stop crying.
斯科蒂 我去后房♥拿点东西
Scotty, I'm gonna go grab some stuff in the back.
好了 我进来了
All right, I'm in.
收到 一切正常
Copy that. All clear.
罗加斯 快出来 沃克回来了
Rojas, get out of there. Walker's coming back.
你在这干什么
What the hell are you doing in here?
我们的上等白兰地没了
We ran out of cognac. Well, the good stuff, actually.
得从你的私人收藏里拿一瓶
Had to raid your private stash.
如果不相信我 你可以去检查吧台
You can check the bar if you don't believe me.
我会的
I'll do that.
-你怎么进来的 -你的备用钥匙
- How'd you get in? - Your spare key.
你和我说过 还记得吗
You told me about it, remember?
我只想帮忙
Yo, I was just trying to help,
如果你不希望我进来 我并不介意
but if you don't want me in here, that's fine by me.
我不希望
I don't.
我不会再进来了 不管你是否让我进来
I won't come in here, whether or not you invite me.
要我把白兰地留下吗
Want me to leave the cognac?
拿上白兰地 留下钥匙
Take the cognac. Leave the key.
罗哈斯做的不错
Rojas did a nice job.
-是啊 她反应很快 而且 -头儿
- Yeah, she's quick on her feet and - Boss,
我们截获了沃克电♥话♥上的很多语♥音♥信息
we intercepted a lot of chatter on Walker's wire.
我们现在会全部过一遍
We're going through it all now.
好消息是 我们找到了他的海♥洛♥因♥供应商
Good news, we found his heroin supplier,
一个叫马特奥·加西亚的人
a guy named Mateo Garcia.
拉丁少年帮的加西亚
Garcia from the Latin Players?
沃克应该和他们开战了
Walker's supposed to be at war with them.
听上去他们讲和
Sounds like they made peace.
加西亚执意要亲自见沃克一面
Well, Garcia's insisting on meeting Walker in person
以表诚意
as a sign of good faith.
有时间地点吗
Okay, we got a time and place?
今天五点 地点不确定
Yeah, today at 5:00. I'm not sure where yet.
有很多代码和地址
There's a lot of code and a lot of addresses.
提到过阿什伯恩 但最近
They mentioned Ashburn, but more recently,
他一直提到自己在21号♥街的面包房♥
he's been talking about his bakery on 21st street.
好 我们就去面包房♥蹲点
All right, let's sit on the bakery.
-好的 -等着加西亚来
- Okay. - We wait for Garcia to arrive,
监视他们的交易 再逮捕在场的所有人
observe the exchange, and arrest everyone in sight.
一切正常
All quiet.
后巷一切正常
All clear in the back alley.
警长 也许他们是在阿什伯恩见面
Sarge, maybe they're doing the meet in Ashburn.
待命 我们等着吧
Standby. Let's wait it out.
-什么情况 -是杰拉德
- The hell? - It's Jerald.
和沃克做生意的孩子
The kid Walker's doing business with.
是啊 我在附近见过他
Yeah. I've seen him around.
警长 我们发现了
Sarge, we've got an employee
一名店员刚刚走出了面包房♥
that just walked out of the bakery.
他给了杰拉德一个包 也许要去交易地点了
He gave Jerald a bag. Could be the place.
他上自行车了
He's getting on his bike.
好 跟紧他
All right, stay with him.
看他是不是直接骑去阿什伯恩
See if he rolls towards Ashburn.
好 在那停车
All right, pull up right here.
他从克拉克街走了 我得徒步跟着他
He just went down Clarke. I've got to get him on foot.
警告 监控已覆盖
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
请不要开枪 请不要开枪
Please don't shoot. Please don't shoot.
警官 我只是给马利先生带点松饼
Sir, I--I was just bringing some muffins to Mr. Marley here.
他是项目里的一份子
He's a part of the program.
项目
Program?
你说的是什么项目
What program are you talking about?
沃克先生的食物银行
Mr. Walker's food bank.
他们把用不上的食物免费发放给穷♥人♥
They give all the food that they don't use to the poor.
放下武器
Stand down.
把你的钱包给我
Throw me your wallet.
芝加哥大学
University of Chicago.
没错
Yeah.
我上个月开始上学了
I just started school last month.
你和达瑞斯·沃克有什么关系
What the hell are you doing with Darius Walker?
他帮助了我
He--he helps me out.
他帮我付了学费 还有书费
He pays my tuition. Bought my books too.
把手放下来
Hands down.
对不起 是误会
I'm sorry. Misunderstanding.
警长 我们跟了那孩子
Sarge, we followed the kid.
他身上没有现金和毒品
He did not have drugs or cash on him.
我们得去阿什伯恩了
We've got to go to the Ashburn location.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定
Yeah.
好的 前往阿什伯恩
Okay, head over there now.
交易在阿什伯恩进行 出发
Deal's going down on Ashburn. Let's move.
好了 杰 我们在19号♥街停车了
All right, Jay, we're pulling up on 19th street.
这里看起来很安静
Looks quiet around here.
收到 目前没有异常
Copy that. Nothing yet.
那边的小巷
Over there in the alley.
我们正在监视
Yeah, we got eyes.
看到什么了
Well, what do you see?
看见马特奥·加西亚和达瑞斯·沃克
We see Mateo Garcia and Darius Walker.
看来他们正在协商
This looks like they're negotiating right now.
我没有看见现金或是毒品
I don't see any product or cash.
-等待交易进行 -收到 警长
- Just wait for the exchange. - Copy that, Sarge.
好的 加西亚拿了个袋子出来
Okay, Garcia just pulled out a bag.
看上去没错 我看到毒品了
That looks good. I see product.
快点 达瑞斯
Come on, Darius.
这批货质量很好
That's quality stuff right there.
给他看看现金
Show him the money, huh?
成了
Bingo.
-情况属实 -收到
- We've got a positive. - Copy.
杰 你们打头阵
Jay, you guys take the lead.
凯文 凡妮莎 肃清这个区域
Kevin, Vanessa, cover the perimeter.
出发
Let's go.
好了 让这些人离开这
All right, let's get these people out of here.
不好意思
Excuse me.
-不好意思 -孩子们
- Excuse me. - Kids, hey.
你们能走另一条路吗
Move. Can you guys move back the other way?
去走另一条路 没事的
Just go to the other side. It's okay.
你们两个 离开公园
You two, leave the park.
去 快走
Get out. Go!
有枪 有枪
Gun! Gun!
趴下 趴下
Down! Get down!
大家都趴下 趴下
Everybody down! Get down!
快追 嫌犯逃离
Run! We've got a runner!
举起手 所有人举起双手
Get your hands up! All hands up!
趴在车上 趴在车上
Get on the car! On the car!
不许动 立刻放下武器
Don't move! Drop your weapon right now!
趴在车上 我来控制沃克
On the car! I've got Walker.
面朝墙站
Get against the wall!
快点
Do it!
不
No!
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
50-21 需要支援 嫌犯向警员开火
50-21-Davis, shots fired at the police.
-收到 -我们走
- Copy that... - Let's go.
停车 停车
Stop the car! Stop the car!
上 上
Go, go!
下车
Get out of the car.
快跑 跑
Hey, run! Run! Get out!
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥
Police! Hey, police!
停车
Stop the vehicle!
凡妮莎
Vanessa!
达瑞斯·沃克
Yeah, Darius Walker,
我是警♥察♥
I'm the police.
你现在也面临非常严重的指控
You're staring down pretty serious charges too.
我有几个很厉害的律师
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表