我会把你想知道的告诉你
I'll tell you what you need to know...
别逼我弟弟
you don't squeeze my kid brother.
那就交代吧
Start talking.
我没杀她 我根本不认识她
I didn't kill her. I didn't even know her.
哥们 她去过你的酒吧
Dude, she was at your bar.
她车上有你的海♥洛♥因♥
She had your heroin in her vehicle.
她把你的毒品弄丢了
She lost your drugs.
那已经不是我的毒品了
Wasn't my drugs anymore.
交易结束了 我也拿到钱了
Deal was done. I got my end.
她是帮买♥♥家运毒的
She was a mule for the buyer.
那谁是买♥♥家
So who was the buyer?
-从没见过他 -你从没见过他
- Never met him. - You never met him?
我们只用短♥信♥做生意
We only do business by text.
所以你是说你对买♥♥家一无所知
So you're saying you know nothing about the buyer?
我知道他有钱
I know his money's green
而且他总是让女孩子们来拿货
and he always sends girls to pick up the product.
所以你雇了帮派成员去劫车
So you hired the bangers to jack the car?
你知道货在车上 而且谁会怀疑
You knew it was loaded and who's gonna suspect the guy
卖♥♥毒品的人会去偷毒品
who sold the drugs to steal the drugs?
他们也太随意了
They made it too easy.
让漂亮女孩来拿毒品
Sending cute girls to pick up drugs?
我能怎么办
What was I supposed to do?
但我没杀过人
But I didn't kill nobody.
你昨晚六点有不在场证明吗
You got an alibi for 6:00 last night?
我在看弗兰克的足球赛
I was at Frank's soccer game.
他输了
He lost.
我们查过了索托的不在场证明
We checked Soto's alibi.
有三个人可以证明他去看了弟弟的球赛
Three people put him at his brother's game.
他可以雇人帮他作证
He could've hired the hit.
也许吧 但我们没证据
Maybe, but we don't have any proof of that.
老大 好 谢谢
Boss--yeah, thank you.
好 索托给了我们他用来跟
All right, so Soto gave us the number he was using
神秘买♥♥家交流的电♥话♥号♥码
to communicate with this mystery dealer.
用的是一次性手♥机♥ 已经关机了
It was a burner phone. It went dark,
所以我没办法追踪它 但我追踪到了
so I wasn't able to track that, but I did track where it was
它是三天前在皮尔森的吉恩市场被买♥♥走的
purchased at Jin's Market in Pilsen three days ago.
通知杰和金 让他们去拜访一下这位吉恩
Okay, call Jay and Kim and have them pay this Jin a visit.
吉恩 你能出来让我们看得清楚一点吗
Jin, can you step out here so we can take a better look?
这就是所有的监控视频了吗
So this is all the surveillance of three days ago--
三天前来买♥♥一次性手♥机♥的人都在这了吗
people buying pay-as-you-go phones?
对 我记得那天有两个男的买♥♥过手♥机♥
Yes, I remember two men bought phones that day...
这是第一个
uh, here...is the first one.
那第二个是谁
Who's the second guy?
这个人
this guy.
-不太可能 -你能倒回去吗
- Eh, not likely. - Can you rewind?
倒回去
Go back, yeah.
停
Okay, stop.
-她 -我们要找的是个男的啊
- Her. - We're looking for a man.
谁说的
Says who?
-你认识她 -对 是露比的老板
- Do you recognize her? - I do--that's Ruby's boss.
购买♥♥毒品所使用的一次性手♥机♥
The burner used to do the drug buys was purchased
是亚莉克莎·里维拉买♥♥的 42岁
by Alexa Rivera--42,
她并不在缉毒局或缉毒队的监控范围里
she's not on DEA's or Narcotic's radar.
根据我们认为她从索托那里
Based on the amount of heroin
购买♥♥海♥洛♥因♥的量 她应该被监控的
we think she bought from Soto, she should be.
在她开餐厅之前
Before she started a restaurant,
亚莉克莎是一名社工
Alexa was a social worker--
她为高危青少年开了一门职业培训课
she taught a vocational training class for at-risk youth.
露比是她的学生
Ruby was one of her students.
她有两个案底 是持有毒品和恶性斗殴
She got two priors. One for possession, one for agg-battery.
她把同居女友的眼眶给打裂了
She broke the eye socket of her live-in girlfriend.
那我们还等什么呢 我们去把她抓了
So, what are we waiting for? Let's bust her.
好 以什么理由呢
All right--based on what?
露比替亚莉克莎运输毒品
Ruby was running drugs for Alexa,
她有暴♥力♥犯罪的历史 露比把货丢了
who has a history of violence, so when Ruby lost her load,
她就把露比杀了 道上的规矩
it makes sense she killed her. Street justice.
很好的假设
Well, it's a very good theory,
但目前我们并没有亚莉克莎杀死露比的证据
but so far we got no evidence Alexa murdered Ruby.
我们确定的是亚莉克莎从事毒品买♥♥卖♥♥
What we do know is Alexa's in the drug trade.
所以我们要抓她个正着
So let's catch her dirty.
先把她抓进来 再坐实她的谋杀罪
We'll take her off the street, then build a murder case.
她可能没有货 毕竟她买♥♥的货刚刚被抢了
She might not be holding, being her supply just got ripped.
有个空窗期
Right, there's an opening,
那意味着她要找货
which means she's looking for product.
我建议派人下诱饵 看她上不上钩
I say we lay somebody under with the bait, Sarge. See if she bites.
-喝点什么 -我来找亚莉克莎·里维拉
- Something to drink? - I'm looking for Alexa Rivera.
告诉她我们是何塞·索托的人
Tell her we're associates of Jose Soto.
抱歉 亚莉克莎小姐不在
I'm sorry, Miss Alexa's not around.
也许她在后面呢
Maybe she's in back?
也许你可以去
Maybe you could go...
帮我看看
check for me?
你说你的朋友叫什么
Who did you say your friend was?
何塞·索托
Jose Soto.
谢谢
Thank you.
派斯卡多海鲜餐厅
看起来有动静了
Looks like we're a go.
她过来了
Here she comes.
有什么我能效劳的吗
is there something I can help you with?
亚莉克莎 我叫杰克
Alexa, my name is Jake.
我想和你谈件生意
I'd like to talk some business with you.
你看着可不像是卖♥♥鱼的啊
Well, you don't look like a fish supplier.
我是何塞·索托的生意伙伴
I'm Jose Soto's partner.
不好意思 何塞·索托
I'm sorry, Jose...Soto?
何塞·索托 我相信你知道他是谁
Jose Soto. I believe you know who he is.
那你是
And you are?
这位是我的保镖
This is my body guard.
是吗
Oh...really?
我理解 你最近有些不太走运
Look, I understand you've had some bad luck
因为供货出了些意外
since your supply got disrupted.
我可以把你丢的货补上
I can replace what you lost.
我允许你赊账 直到你恢复过来
I can give you credit until you get back on your feet.
我认为你们搞错了
I think you've made a mistake.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
亚莉克莎 何塞 他帮不了你
Alexa, Jose-- he can't help you.
他跑路了 他得要躲一阵子
He's skipped town. He's gotta lay low for awhile,
所以他让我来和你联♥系♥
so he asked me to reach out to you.
他很看重你们的生意关系
He values your relationship.
你可以给他打电♥话♥
You know, you could call him.
他会给我做担♥保♥的
He'll vouch for me.
我这就回来
I'll be right back.
这买♥♥卖♥♥成不了 和你没戏
This deal ain't happening. Not with you.
你四处看看 都是女人
Take a look around. It's all women.
她只雇女的
She only hires women.
我们先看看情况
Well, we're gonna play it out.
拭目以待吧 好吗
We'll see how it goes, okay?
我有个办法
I've got an angle.
-抓住我 -什么
- Grab me. - What?
抓住我 让别人看起来像我们在打架
Grab me--make it seem like we're in a fight.
她在说什么
What is she talking about?
别碰我
Let go of me!
你们这是怎么了
What the hell is going on here?
这是我做生意的地方
This is my place of business.
我道歉 生意你想做吗
I apologize. Would you like to do this?
没门
No!
我不认识何塞·索托
I don't know a Jose Soto, okay?
你们走吧 马上走
So you need to leave, now.
-亚莉克莎 听我说 -走吧
- Alexa, listen. - Go--out.
照顾好自己 亲爱的
Take care of yourself, sweetheart.
-到底是什么情况 -我们下了饵
- What the hell happened? - I mean, we laid the bait,
她就是不上钩
she just wasn't gonna bite.
凡妮莎 我说得很清楚
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表