威尔不接电♥话♥
Will's not picking up.
马上到了
Almost there.
什么鬼
What the hell?
我们来找塞尔登医生 他和我哥哥在一起
We're looking for Dr. Seldon. He's with my brother.
二层D区实验室
The lab, second floor. D wing.
走楼梯会快一点
Stairs will be faster.
杀人犯
你在干什么
What are you doing?
请让一让
Please move.
威尔 发生了什么
Will! What happened?
我没事
I'm fine.
-塞尔登医生 -该死
- Dr. Seldon. - Damn it!
他把我打倒了
He knocked the hell out of me.
他在哪
Where is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
-发生了什么 -他破坏了我们的工作
- What happened? - He sabotaged our work.
-谁 -大卫·塞尔登
- Who? - David Seldon.
不 大卫·塞尔登帮助我们治疗
No, David Seldon, he was helping us with the treatment.
他把我给打晕了
He cold-cocked me over the head.
-天啊 -你晕了多久
- Oh, God. - How long were you out?
我不知道 可能很长
I don't know-couldn't have been long,
他可能还在医院里
he might still be in the hospital.
-杰 快去 -你没事吗
- Jay, go, go. - You gonna be okay?
-没事 -你能处理吗
- Yeah. - Listen, you got this?
-好的 没问题 -好
- Yeah, yeah, yeah, here. - Okay.
让我看看
Let me see.
-很严重吗 -你这样更帅了
- Is it bad? - You've looked better.
谢谢
Thanks.
放松
Hey, relax!
这个地方是爆发的根源
This place is the source of the outbreak!
也没人出面管
Yeah! And nobody's doing anything!
这都不是真的 向后退
None of that is true! Now, back the hell up!
网上全都是 爆发就是从这里开始的
It's all over the Internet! The outbreak started here.
你们抓错人了
You're arresting the wrong people!
后退 后...
Back up. Back--
够了 够了
Enough. Enough!
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
G5021 我需要在芝加哥医院周围建立防御
5021 George, I need a perimeter set up at Chicago Med.
我的警长已经去了 他会跟你谈的
My sergeant's coming, he's gotta talk to you.
窃贼是男性 白人 四十多岁
Offender is male, white, 40s,
应该有武装 很危险
should be considered armed and dangerous.
可能携带致命的细菌制剂
May be in possession of a deadly bacterial agent.
我们要覆盖所有出口
We gotta cover all the exits.
窃贼就在医院里 有可能有武装
All right, you got a code for an offender
你有这种警报的代码吗
in the building, possibly armed?
-这是银色警报 -马上激活
- That's a Code Silver. - Activate it.
我需要进入这层的警卫室
I need access to your security room on this floor.
我需要出口和大厅的监控录像
I need all footage-the exits, the lots,
我需要你建立我和莎伦·古德温的
and I need you to set up a direct line of communication
直接联络线
between me and Sharon Goodwin.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
银色警报
加夫尼芝加哥医院警报系统
-银色警报 -银色警报
- Code Silver. - Code Silver?
说明医院内部有安全威胁
That's an active security threat in the hospital.
这说明他们已经知道窃贼的身份
That means they've ID'd the offender
并且相信他仍在医院里
and believe he's still in here.
他一做完手术 我就给你发信息
I'll text you as soon as she's out of surgery.
我扶着她 医生
I got her. I got her. Medics?
小心
Look out.
好的 阿尔玛 你会没事的
All right, Alma. You're all right.
发生了什么
What's going on?
-他们觉得是我做的 -我们知道不是你
- They think I did this. - We know you didn't.
我需要你深呼吸
I need you to breathe, just...
集中注意力呼吸 集中注意力
focus on your breath, okay, just focus on your breath.
你没事的 阿尔玛
Hi, you're okay, Alma.
我们给你戴上面罩
We're just gonna give you
来给你一点氧气
a little bit of oxygen for that breathing,
但我需要你冷静 好吗
but I really need you to just calm down, okay?
你没事 一切都会好起来的
You're okay. Everything's gonna be fine.
好了 谢谢你
Okay, thanks.
深呼吸 就这样
Deep breaths. There you go, okay?
就这样
Here we go.
我觉得事情要超出我们的控制范围了
I feel like this is getting away from us.
是啊
Yeah.
我查到塞尔登名下登记了两辆车
Okay, I've got two vehicles registered to Seldon.
一辆2014年的红色丰田花冠 车牌号♥136♥4♥987
a red 2014 Corolla, license plate 136 4987,
一辆2019年的黑色丰田普锐斯
and a black 2019 Prius,
车牌号♥2336EL
license plate 2336 Eddie Lincoln.
看 左上角 黑色普锐斯
There, top left. Black Prius.
这是八分钟前的时间点
That's time-stamped eight minutes ago.
他在哪里都有可能
He could be anywhere.
E5021 需要空中支援
5021 Eddie, requesting the air
马上发布紧急警报
put out an immediate Flash-Message.
所有单位都被调走了
All units stay off the zone.
E5021 说你的警报信息
5021 Eddie, go with your Flash.
留意一辆2019年的黑色普锐斯
Be on the lookout for a black 2019 Prius,
伊利诺伊州车牌 最后一次出现
Illinois tags, last seen
是在八分钟前 逃离芝加哥医院
fleeing Chicago Med eight minutes ago.
司机因多起谋杀案被通缉
Driver's wanted on multiple homicides.
巡逻队找到了大多数人
Patrol rounded up all but two
除了两个从医院逃出来的隔离者
of the quarantine jailbreaks from Med.
我们已经发出了对他们俩的通缉令
We've got BOLOs out on the last two.
我们让芝加哥消防局驱散了
We broke up a mob action
445北拉辛大街附近的暴♥力♥游♥行♥
near 445 North Racine with CFD.
-很好 -一群阴谋论白♥痴♥
- Good. - Bunch of conspiracy theory morons tossed
朝加西亚妈妈的店前玻璃扔了燃♥烧♥弹♥
a Molotov cocktail through Mama Garcia's front window.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
芝加哥消防局和我们一样 被电♥话♥淹没了
CFD is just as swamped with calls as we are.
你把这些发下去 整个城市都在恐慌之中
You need to pass these around. City's in a panic.
你让大家全员出动了吗
You putting more boots on the ground?
是啊 但我有所保留
Yeah, but I'm keeping a reserve.
如果你需要一个团队 他们随时待命
When you need a tag team, they'll be ready.
感谢
Appreciate it.
好了 各位 听我说
All right. Everyone, listen up.
整个警♥察♥局正式进入追捕状态
The entire police department is officially in a manhunt situation.
窃贼的身份信息
The identified offender's description,
我们掌握的情况及他的照片
what we know about him, his picture,
都在发给你们的邮件里
is in your email.
我们照常会接听电♥话♥
We are gonna answer calls as we always do,
但如果你看到罪犯
but if you locate this offender,
保持在原地 用无线电通知警局
you radio and hold your position.
不要靠近 都听清楚了吗
You do not approach, is that clear?
听清楚了
Yes.
注意安全
Stay safe!
汇报些有用的调查结果
Tell me we got something solid.
芝加哥警务信息中心查到了塞尔登的普锐斯
CPIC hit on Seldon's Prius,
16分钟前出现在了运河街和麦迪森街交界
Canal and Madison 16 minutes ago.
摄像头追踪他至一栋停车楼
Followed him on cams into a parking structure
停车楼通向奥吉尔维客运枢纽站
connected to Ogilvie Station.
12个侦查队员在盯着车
12-tact is sitting on the car.
但他们偷偷溜走了 车已经空了
They did a covert walk-by. It's empty.
-他买♥♥了火车票吗 -不确定
- He buy a train ticket? - No confirmation of that.
便衣们现在都往客运站赶
UCs are flooding the station right now.
还没人发现他
No tellers ID'd him.
美国铁路公♥司♥的保安正在帮我们检查各车辆
We got Amtrak security checking the cars,
以防万一 先不要让火车开动
holding the trains, just in case.
现在都听着 任何情况都有可能
Now, listen, we don't assume anything.
大卫·塞尔登
男 47岁
塞尔登可能正往城外逃
Seldon could be heading out of town.
可能躲起来了 我们两条线都追查下去
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表