露比
Ruby?
我是5021G
5021 George--
派一辆救护车到汉密尔顿街7300号♥来
roll one ambo to the 7300 block of Hamilton.
收到 5021G
Copy that. 5021 George--
让救护车不用来了
Cancel the ambo.
-死因 -深穿刺伤
- COD? - Deep puncture wounds
直至胸口...
to the chest--
法医说看起来像锯齿状刀刃造成的伤口
M.E. says it looks like a serrated blade.
无抢劫 性侵 打斗痕迹
No evidence of robbery, sexual assault, struggle.
是有目的的暗♥杀♥
It was a purposeful, quiet kill.
目前只有一名目击证人
Only the one witness so far--
那位发现露比尸体的邻居
neighbor who discovered Ruby's body
声称看到有人逃跑
says he saw someone running away.
描述了袭击者的外貌特征吗
Give a description of the offender?
太远了 只看到穿帽衫的男性
It was too far away. Just a guy in a hoodie.
好吧 我们去跟室友聊一聊
All right, we'll talk to the roommate
搜查下公♥寓♥
and search the apartment.
同时 我希望你们继续搜查整个区域
Meanwhile, I want you guys to keep working the area.
监控录像 可疑人物报告...
Surveillance cameras, suspicious person reports...
我们把这个杀人犯揪出来
and let's find the prick who killed this girl.
太恐怖了 我简直不敢相信
It's horrible. I just can't believe it.
这是露比的房♥间
This is Ruby's room.
曾经是 天哪
Was...oh, my God.
你跟露比在一起住了多久
How long have you lived with Ruby?
我们做了大约一年的室友
Um...we've been roommates for about a year.
没人到门口来过吗
And no one came to the door?
你没看到她跟别人一起离开吗
You didn't see her leave with anyone?
我从昨天开始就没见过她
Uh, I haven't seen her since yesterday.
她跟谁有亲密关系吗
She involved with anyone?
有男朋友吗 你看到她跟谁在一起吗
A boyfriend or a guy you saw her with?
没有 她没有男朋友
No...no, she didn't have a boyfriend.
她生活中有什么藏着掖着的人吗
Anyone shady in her life?
有可能威胁她的人
Someone that could've threatened her?
据我所知没有
Not that I know of.
你跟露比是怎么认识的
How'd you meet Ruby?
在派斯卡多海鲜餐厅认识的
At Pescado.
她在那工作 我们算是一见如故
She worked there. We just kind of hit it off.
我们聊起很想住进林肯公园
We talked about how we wanted to live in Lincoln Park,
但是太贵了 于是
but it was way too expensive, so,
我们拿出所有的钱一起租下了这里
um...we put all of our money together and we moved in here.
我们曾经很享受自己的生活
We were living the life.
我们总这么说
That's what we would always say...
天哪 真是个悲剧
Oh, my God. It's such a tragedy.
你最后一次见到露比是什么时候
When was the last time you saw Ruby?
两天前
Two days ago.
她昨天应该来上班的
She was supposed to come into work yesterday.
她在这里工作多久了
How long has she worked here?
大概六个多月
Maybe six months or so.
我们查了露比的社保号♥码 但是
We ran Ruby's social security number, though,
没有查到她在贵餐厅的雇佣记录
and there's no record of her employment at your restaurant.
能告诉我原因吗
Do you have a reason for that?
我们不是想为难你 亚莉克莎
Not trying to jam you up, Alexa.
我们只是想确保没查错方向 所以
We just wanna make sure we tie this off the right way, so...
好
Good.
是这样
Okay...
听着 我对那些处境艰难的女孩子
look, I...I've got a soft spot in my heart
特别容易心软
for girls who've had it tough,
所以我就不做登记 直接让她们来这里工作
so I let them work here for straight tips.
这样她们可以继续拿国家补贴
This way they can keep collecting benefits from the state.
我是说 整个体制都对她们不太友好
I mean, the whole system's rigged against them, you know,
所以我只想帮帮她们
so I just--I try to help.
而且有时 有时这样做能帮到她们
And sometimes it... sometimes it works
但有时我也会自食其果 明白吗
and sometimes it bites me in my ass, you know?
明白了
I hear you.
死者
露比·加西亚
我们查了露比·加西亚 她有两次前科
We ran Ruby Garcia. She's got two priors.
一次是因为毒品
One was coke,
还有一次是卖♥♥大♥麻♥给卧底警员
one was selling joints to an undercover
她当时只有十六岁
when she was 16.
她进过少管所
She spent time in Juvie.
-还有别的吗 -好吧
- What else? - Um, okay...
没有直系血亲家庭 遭遗弃后被人领养
no biological family, given up for adoption,
在寄养家庭长大
grew up in foster care.
看来生活得很艰难
It looks like she had a hard life.
而且还短命
And a short one.
法医确认了露比是被带锯齿的刀捅死的
M.E.'s confirmed that Ruby was stabbed with a serrated knife.
他们还在她身上发现了这个
They also found this on her torso.
身上的伤痕
-这是个牌子 -看上去像字母"F"
- That's a brand. - Looks like the letter, "F."
好 到警探局去查查这个符号♥
All right, run this through the Detective Bureau,
看看他们有没有遇到过类似的
see if they've come across anything similar.
好 我联♥系♥过鉴证科 海莉
Well, I spoke to the Crime Lab--Hailey.
他们拉了露比的卫星定位数据
They, uh, pulled the data from Ruby's GPS.
大多数没什么特别 正常的市内交通
Mostly non-descript, normal driving around the city stuff,
但有一个不寻常的地方 这个社区在野百
but there's one outlier--this neighborhood in the Wild 100s.
野百
卫星定位
加西亚上个月去了四次野百
她上个月就去了那里四
She went there four times in the last month,
就在车被劫之前还去过一次
including right before she got jacked.
那里应该是她进货的地方
Well that's gotta be where the weight is kept.
她去那里拿毒品
She was picking up dope from a source.
好 继续查下去 跟线人们聊聊
Right, so dig in, talk to your CIs.
查出谁在那个区域贩毒
Find out who's moving heroin in that area
还有露比在为谁工作
and find out who Ruby was working for,
因为目前看来 很有可能是他杀了她
'cause right now he's looking good for her murder.
好的
All right.
露比去了四次的那家酒吧
Ruby's made four trips to the bar--
是何塞·索托开的
it's owned by Jose Soto.
缉毒局已经立案了
DEA's got an open case.
他们觉得索托在为卡利贩毒集团
They think Soto's bringing bulk heroin
将大量的海♥洛♥因♥运进我国
into the country for the Cali Cartel.
酒吧是合法的 毒品生意都是在楼上做的
Bar is legit. Real business happens upstairs.
好 亚当 凯文 厄普顿 跟着我
All right, Adam, Kevin, Upton, you're with me.
杰和金从西边进入大楼
Jay and Kim, breach through the west side of the building,
但是要听我指挥
but on my orders.
-行动 -警长
- Let's move. - Sarge...
我想让你待在外面 盯着酒吧
I want you to stay outside, keep eyes on the bar.
尽量避开窗口
Try to avoid the windows.
别轻举妄动 走过来
Nice and easy. Walk this way.
看着我 手放在吧台上
Eyes one me, hands on the bar.
芝加哥警♥察♥ 往前走 不准动 举起手来
Chicago PD, move forward. Nobody move--hands up!
举起手来 别跑 我抓住他了
Hand's up--runner! I got him, I got him.
快 快 快
Go, go, go, go, go.
跪在地上 所有人跪下 马上
On the ground. Everybody on your knees-- right now.
芝加哥警♥察♥ 举起手来
Chicago PD. Hands in the air.
把手举起来
Put your hands in the air!
-马上跪下 -照她说的做
- Now get on your knees. - listen to her.
-别以为她是闹着玩的 -跪下
- Don't look like she playing. - Get on your knees.
12公斤海♥洛♥因♥ 何塞
12 kilos of heroin, Jose.
这可是X级超级重罪 兄弟
That's super Class X felony, bro.
你彻底完蛋了
It's game over.
那我们为什么还要谈
Then why are we talking?
你得帮我们搞清楚露比·加西亚的谋杀案
We need you to help us clear up the murder of Ruby Garcia
她昨天晚上被捅死了
who was stabbed to death last night.
-对我有什么好处 -对你吗
- What's in it for me? - For you?
没好处
Nothing.
不过可能对你弟弟弗兰克有点好处
There may be something in it for your kid brother, Frank, though.
没错 我们也把他抓回来了
Yeah, we rolled him up, too.
拜托 哥们
Come on, man.
我弟弟和这件事没有任何关系
My brother ain't got nothing to do with it.
但他在错误的时间出现在了错误的地点
Boy was he in the wrong place at the wrong time.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表