this is all we have left of you.
你去哪了
Where were you?
我跟男朋友在一起
I was with a boyfriend.
-是吗 他是谁 -我不记得他的名字了
- Yeah, who? - I don't remember his name.
你不记得他的名字
You don't know the guy's name?
不记得了 我有过很多男朋友
Nah, I got a lot of boyfriends.
-好吧 他住在哪里 -怎么 你想和他约会吗
- Okay, where did he live? - Why, you want a date?
米拉 是这个男朋友给了你这些伤疤吗
Mira, is this boyfriend the one who gave you the scars?
不是
No.
我让男人绑住我 掐我脖子 打我
I let men tie me up, choke me, hit me.
这样赚得多
Pays more.
我认为你曾经被他人控制
I think you were being held.
并且我觉得你被这个团伙跨州贩卖♥♥
And I think you were trafficked across state lines
与现在芝加哥拘禁女性的团伙是同一个
by the same ring that's holding girls in Chicago right now.
米拉 我在努力找到她们
Mira, I am trying to find them.
这个女孩 她报♥警♥了
This kid, she dialed 911,
但我没能及时过去
and I wasn't there in time.
所以无论你记得什么都能帮到我
So whatever you remember can help me.
-帮你救她们 -是的
- Help you save them? - Yeah.
你救不了她们的 她们已经走了
You can't save them. They're already gone.
帮不了你
Can't help you.
请坐
Have a seat.
我觉得一定没错
There's not a doubt in my mind.
我能感觉到 她经历过那些
I could see it. She was there.
那我们就击垮她
Then we gotta crack her.
从严惩处她 起诉她
Throw the book at her. Charge her.
让她坐牢
Yeah, she's going to jail.
除拉客以外 还有针对她的公开逮捕令
Besides soliciting, she's got an open warrant.
如果我们起诉她 她更不会说了
If we charge her, she won't talk.
她不需要惩罚 她需要帮助
She doesn't need punishment, she needs help.
这个女孩经受过复杂的创伤
This girl's undergone complex trauma.
甜言蜜语是攻破不了她的
You're not gonna break through that cement with sweet talk.
好 那我再去审她一次
Okay, then I run at her again,
但这次用一个条件作为筹码
but this time with an offer as leverage.
你怎么想的
What are you thinking?
我们什么都给她 什么都可以给她
We give her everything. We just give her everything.
你可以给她任何东西
You can give her damn near close to everything,
但她不一定会接受
doesn't mean she'll take it.
听着 你如果拿她的良心做赌注
Look, you bet on her heart,
你的线索可能会化为乌有
your lead might go up in smoke.
把一切都写下来
Put it all in writing.
成功戒毒 三个月清醒的生活
Okay, good rehab, sober living for three months,
参与治疗 参与一个由曾经被贩卖♥♥女性
therapy, and a work program run by a woman
组织运营的工作项目
who got out of the game.
这是对于前婊♥子♥的礼貌称呼吗
That a polite way of saying "ex ho"?
-米拉 -条件是什么
- Mira. - What's the give?
-条件是什么 -跟我谈谈
- Give, get-- - You just talk to me.
告诉我你之前在什么地方
You tell me about where you were,
告诉我关于丹尼尔的事
and you tell me about Daniel.
-不了 谢谢 -米拉
- No thanks. - Mira...
让我把你接下来要说的话替你说了吧
Let me save you a little trouble on the next part,
你表现出我好像一棵将死的枯树一样
where you act like I'm a damn weeping willow,
一个因为你悲伤的故事而哭泣的怂包
a pussy you get crying because of your sob story.
你会告诉我你站在我这边
You're gonna tell me that you're on my side,
你会如何帮助我
how you can help.
告诉我你藏在内心深处那灰暗的过去
Tell me about your deep, dark little past
因为那让你想成为一名女警
that made you wanna be a lady cop.
你♥爸♥爸碰过你
Your daddy touch you?
你小时候的朋友被杀了
Your little buddy was murdered.
你被隔壁男孩强♥奸♥
You were raped by the boy next door.
因此你现在想拯救所有的失足女孩
Now you wanna save all the little lost girls because of it.
你要救我是因为你懂得
You're gonna save me because you get it.
你懂我
You get me.
但是我知道剧本 我也知道你是装的
But I know the script, and I know you're a fake.
我不需要你救我 我自己能照顾自己
I don't need you to save me. I take care of myself.
-好 你说对了 -很好
- Okay, you're right. - Great.
我没招了 我平时不接这种案子
I'm out of my league. I don't usually work these cases.
-那就放我出去 -我也不懂
- Then let me out. - And I don't get it.
我也没有什么内心深处的黑暗过去
I don't have some deep dark past
让我想要当警♥察♥
that made me want to become a cop.
我成为警♥察♥是因为我想当
I became a cop because I wanted to.
我其实来自圣查尔斯
I'm actually from St. Charles.
我的人生本于此大不相同 米拉
Yeah, I was supposed to have a real different life than this, Mira--
上大学 结婚 生小孩
college, marriage, and babies.
我告诉我家人我要当警♥察♥的时候
When I told my family that I wanted to be a cop,
他们笑了
they laughed.
我当时的男朋友
My boyfriend at the time,
问我是不是想博人眼球
he, um, asked me if I needed attention.
警校里的所有人都说我不适合当警♥察♥
Everyone at the academy told me I was a bad fit.
大概有两年的时间
And for like two years,
每次我做对一件事的时候
every time I did something right,
我的培训官都会特别震惊地看着我
my FTO looked at me with complete shock.
但我想当警♥察♥
But I wanted it.
我想要和之前不一样的生活
I wanted to be something different than I was.
我知道我可以
Knew I could.
我不认为人非要一直做
See, I don't think people need to end up
自己一直在做的事
anywhere near where they started.
我要出去
I want out.
米拉 你不需要我的帮助
You don't need my help, Mira.
-我需要你的帮助 -让我出去
- I need yours. - Out.
你已经抗争了 你已经逃走了
You already fought, you already got away.
-让我出去 -你拼命找到了活下去的方法
- Let me out! - You fought to find a way to live with it.
我不想和这个贱♥人♥说话
I'm not talking to this bitch!
给我打电♥话♥的女孩还在抗争
The girl who called me is still fighting right now.
她正在经历你之前经历过的事情
She's in the place that you were right now.
-我不会为你回忆这些事情 -她正在拼命自救
- I'm not gonna remember for you. She is fighting to save herself,
而她时间不多了
and she's running out of time.
我知道你懂的 米拉
I know that you know that, Mira.
我是个好警♥察♥ 我会找到她
I am a good cop. I will find her.
你找不到的 我也不想去回忆
You won't, and I don't want to remember.
-你必须回忆 为了她 -我不想
- You have to, for her. - I don't want to!
该死 米拉 看着这张照片
Damn it, Mira, you look at this picture now!
请帮帮我
Please help me.
是他
That's him.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
好
Yeah.
他会让你吸毒 从不让人独处
Keeps you high. Never alone.
总有人看着你
Always someone watching.
连我们工作的时候他们都在看着
Even when we weren't working, they were watching.
我睡在地板上 挨饿
I sleep on the floor, starving.
他们会看着你是否哭 是否抗争 是否睡觉
They see if you cry, if you fight, if you sleep.
-他们把你关在哪里 -这个团伙有个房♥子
- Where did they hold you? - The ring has a house.
有多间卧室 天花板很高
Multiple bedrooms, high ceilings,
感觉是在城里 比较破旧
place felt urban, run-down.
他们藏得很深 米拉听到了马路声
They go for someplace buried, Mira heard traffic.
周围有高速 交通方便
Highway nearby. Easy access.
减少步行
Less foot traffic.
但他们从不让我们出去
But they never let us outside.
除了上车
Except to get in the van.
小客车负责运输所有女孩
Passenger vans transported all the girls.
总是同一辆车 黑色奔驰
Always the same van, black Mercedes.
在查了
Running it right now.
但我们需要路线以及小客车的运送频率
But we need routes and how often that van was moved.
我不知道 我不记得了
I don't know, I don't remember.
-米拉 你做得很好 -一半的时间
- Mira, you're doing great. - Half the time,
女孩们都是接私活 其他时间在妓院里
the girls worked private calls, half the time at a brothel.
妓院在一间酒吧外面 乌烟瘴气的地方
Brothel was run out of a bar, place was seedy,
女孩们在后面干活儿 从正门离开
girls worked the back, walked right in the front door.
离住的地方车程多久
How long of a drive from the house?
大概五分钟
Maybe five minutes?
-我们总是走同一条路 -好 这很有帮助
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表