放聪明点 让她走
Be smart. Come on, let her go.
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way.
来 亚莉克莎 放下刀
Come on, Alexa. Put the knife down.
放下刀 让她走
Put it down. Let her go.
看着我
Hey, hey, hey--look at me.
结束了 已经结束了 向我走过来
It's over--it's over. Walk to me.
来 放下刀
Put the knife down--come on.
立刻把刀放下
Put the... put the knife down, now.
向我走过来
Now, walk to me.
卡拉 不
Karla, no!
放下刀
Drop the knife!
E5021 受害人被刺伤
5021 Eddie-- we have a stabbing victim.
派遣救护车前往州街1360号♥
Roll an ambulance to 1360 State Street
立刻 立刻
right now--right now.
收到
Copy that.
已派遣救护车
Ambo dispatched.
-警长 -怎么了
- Sarge. - Yeah?
亚莉克莎没挺过来
Alexa didn't make it.
把刀送去鉴证科
Get the knife to the Crime Lab.
已经在送了
Yeah, it's on its way.
卡拉怎么办
What do you wanna do with Karla?
看到那个视频的人都会知道
Anybody looks at that video is gonna know
亚莉克莎没有武器
Alexa wasn't armed.
什么视频
What video?
我刚从鉴证科得到消息
I just heard from the Crime Lab.
他们分♥析♥了卡拉刺杀亚莉克莎用的刀
They dismantled the knife Karla used to kill Alexa
在刀把上发现了露比的DNA
and they found Ruby's DNA in the hilt.
好的 这案子结了
All right, good, so that case is closed.
现在
Now...
我想知道你对罗哈斯有何评价
I need to know your assessment of Rojas.
她违反了两次纪律
She went off book twice.
她的直觉没错 但早晚会出问题
Her instincts were right, but one day they won't be.
依靠直觉活着 最终也会因直觉送命
You live by your instincts, eventually you die by them.
或是让别人送命
Or someone else does.
正是这样
Exactly.
这是拒绝的意思吗
So, it's a no?
原来你真的被香烟烫过
So you really did get burnt with a cigarette.
差不多吧
Something like that.
那个
You know,
普拉特说腾不出衣柜给我用了
Platt said they couldn't give me a locker--
说是有什么问题
said there were some issues.
肯定不是好兆头
Pretty sure that's not a good sign.
凡妮莎
Look, Vanessa.
他们把你扔进情报组
the way they jammed you into Intelligence--
对你没有什么好处
they didn't do you any favors.
我也曾经是隐藏很深的卧底
I was also in deep undercover.
都怪转职制度
Transition's a bitch.
你靠着自己的智慧和直觉
You live by your lights, your instincts...
因为这些是你的生存之道
because that's how you survive.
但在这
But here?
就完全不同了
It's a different game.
这关乎团队合作 还有信任
It's about teamwork and trust.
这需要时间
And it takes time.
我明白
I get it.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你不介意 我希望我们可以保持联♥系♥
I hope we can stay in touch, if that's cool.
好的 我会和你保持联♥系♥
Yeah, we'll keep in touch.
我们就要一起工作了
We're gonna be working together.
-你说什么 -你入伙了
- What are you talking about? - You're in.
我入伙了
I'm in?
是的 博伊特刚刚签字批准了
Yeah, Voight just signed off on you.
还有最后一个问题
We just have one final hurdle.
普拉特说你没填写你的住址
Platt says you didn't fill out your address.
我会去填的
No, I'll--I'll do that.
你没有住址 是吗
You don't have an address, do you?
暂时还没有
Not yet.
他们把我赶出了卧底公♥寓♥
They pulled me out of my undercover apartment.
我一直没时间找新的住处
I just haven't had time to look for a new place.
说实话 有了这份工作
Honestly, with this job,
很快你就没多少自♥由♥时间了 所以
you're not gonna have any free time any time soon, so...
为何不和我一起住呢
Why don't you stay with me?
你是认真的吗
You mean that?
是的 我们没问题的
Yeah, we'll work it out.
我们走吧
Let's go.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表