If I roll the dice at trial?
如果你输了 就要判三到五年
You lose, you're looking at three to five.
好吧 那也许我会赢呢
Well, maybe I'll win?
律师说有一半的可能性
Lawyer says it's 50-50.
没错 你的律师又不用去坐牢
Yeah, well, your lawyer doesn't have to do the time
但如果他错了
if he's wrong.
是的 但...
Yeah, but...
等我出来时会怎样
what happens when I'm out?
我的职业生涯毁了 我还得找新工作
My career's over, I've got to find a new job?
我只会做警♥察♥ 警长
All I know is being in the police, Sarge.
这就是我 除了做警♥察♥ 什么都不会
It's who I am. It's, like, all I got.
那我们就拼了
Then we fight it.
看看你
Look at you.
就是我要找的人
Just the person I wanted to see.
我有个机会给你
I've got a little opportunity for you.
行 什么样的机会
Yeah, what kind of an opportunity?
能让你买♥♥更多喜欢的金项链
The kind that gets you more of those gold necklaces you like.
我有个哥们卖♥♥超级纯的货
One of my guys sells premium H,
我卖♥♥出去的货可以抽成10%
and he's gonna give me 10% of everything I bring in.
我可以帮你策划整个流程还有卖♥♥货的地点
I figure with your line of work and place of business,
你也许还认识除达瑞斯之外的人
you might know some people other than Darius.
我给他使了个绊子 他不行了
I took a run at him. He ain't going.
我有什么好处
What's my end?
5%抽成
5%.
你能给我多少量
And what kind of weight are we talking about?
一次可以拿四份 五万一份
I'm talking about four bricks at a time at 50 a pop.
你把去除抽成之后的钱交给他们
You smack them with a five-stack tax
最后我们总共可以拿到两万
on your back end that's 20 grand total.
我们俩各一万
10,000 a piece, me and you.
哥们 你确定你的人可靠
Man, you sure know your stuff.
我只是想赚钱 妮娜
Well, I'm trying to make this money, Nina.
你做不做
You down or not?
我去打几个电♥话♥
I'll make some calls.
我回头再找你
Let me holla at you.
埃尔的"尔"热狗和波兰熟食店
-两位好 -你好
- What up, what up? - Sup?
-这是我哥们特雷 -你好吗 特雷
- This is my boy, Trey. - What's up, Trey?
还行
Nothing much.
我知道你们俩有些好货要出
I understand y'all got some candy you want to shift.
你能出多少
How much can you handle?
两份 也许三份
Two pieces of taffy. Maybe three.
妮娜说你们有些很纯的东西
Nina say you got some pure stuff.
你在墨西哥有路子吗
You tight south of the border?
华瑞兹
Juarez.
三份十万如何
How about 100 for three?
我以为你说这家伙是来真的
I thought you said this guy was serious.
我说过五万一份
And I thought I said 50 a pop.
好吧 这样如何
All right, how about this?
我哥们现在就给你十万
My boy gives you 100 grand right now.
好吗 这是两份的钱
Okay, that's for two.
你们多给他一份货 以表信任
You front him the other brick, for trust and all.
如果货真像你说的那么好
If the product's as good as you say it is,
我们还要做长♥期♥生意
I mean, we're in business for a long time.
有道理
Makes sense.
行 时间地点
All right. Where and when?
我们在去交易的路上
We're on the move for the dope.
收到
Copy that.
你在后面掩护 海莉 就位了吗
You're covered in back. Hailey, you set?
是的 已就位
Yup, set.
-要试试吗 -不
- You wanna test it? - Nah.
你说是纯的 就是纯的
You say it's pure. It's pure.
这是信任问题 对吗
It's about trust, right?
他们来了 金
Oh, they're coming. Kim.
这两个家伙看来不是善茬
Oh, these two don't look like altar boys.
杰 我们看到两个恶人朝你那边去了
Jay, we got two bogeys maybe coming your way.
-警长 听到了吗 -听到了 盯着点
- Sarge, you get that? - Yeah, keep an eye.
杰 集中注意力
Jay, stay focused.
怎么了
What's wrong?
为什么我一分钱都没看到
What's wrong is I don't see any money.
冷静 兄弟
Calm down, bro.
钱在这里
I've got it right here.
有枪
Gun!
杰 两个手持武器的罪犯朝你那边去了
Jay, two armed offenders coming your way!
举起手来 芝加哥警署 把枪放下
Hands up! Chicago PD! Put your guns down!
警♥察♥
Police!
把手放下
Put your hands down! Hey!
趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down!
把枪放下 举起手来
Put it down! Put your hands up!
-马上举起手来 -我是警♥察♥
- Hands up now! - I'm a cop!
我们是警♥察♥ 不是...
We're cops, not--
-放下武器 -我们是警♥察♥
- Drop your weapon! - We're police!
大家闭嘴 闭嘴
Hey, everybody shut up! Shut up!
冷静 冷静 我是警♥察♥
Chill! Just chill! I'm a cop!
给我看证件和警徽
Let me see some ID and badges.
我的警徽在口袋里
My button's in my pocket.
我叫劳尔·阿科斯塔 隶属于E66小组
I'm Raul Acosta, assigned to Squad E66,
长♥期♥调查小组
long-term investigations.
我上司叫马蒂·贝尔蒙特
My Commander is Marty Belmont.
是真的
It's legit.
放下武器
Lower your weapon.
谢天谢地现在不像以前了
Thank God it's not like the old days.
先开枪 后问话
Shoot first, ask later.
你们查这些家伙查了多久了
How long you've been working these guys?
我们已经跟了沃克三个月了
We've been up on Walker for about three months now.
你们还有其他卧底
You have anymore undercovers working?
只有我们的新手是卧底
Just our rookie.
他们直接把我从警校弄出来的
They plucked me straight out of the Academy.
他们是谁
Who's they?
组织犯罪技术部副局长莫拉莱斯
OCD Deputy Chief Morales.
-没想到他会知道我 -等一下
- Didn't think he knew I existed. - Wait, hold up.
那犯罪现场外有凹痕的蓝色金牛座汽车
So the blue dented Taurus outside the murder scene,
是怎么回事
what were you doing?
沃克提到个地址
Walker mentioned the address.
我去看看 想记下些车牌
I was checking it out, trying to take down some plates.
之后 我就听到枪响了
Next thing you know, I hear gunshots.
所以你赶紧走了以免暴露身份
So you take off not to blow your cover.
好
Okay.
-你的真名叫什么 -凡妮莎
- What's your real name? - Vanessa.
凡妮莎·罗加斯 你叫什么
Vanessa Rojas. You?
凯文·阿特沃特 很高兴认识你
Kevin Atwater. Nice to meet you.
我也是
You too.
那现在怎么办
So now what?
好 我刚跟副局长汇报了一下情况
All right, I just brought the deputy chief up to speed.
根据他的命令 我们要联合办案
Per his orders, we are joining forces.
沃克还是首要目标
Walker remains the priority target.
好了 凡妮莎 你跟这家伙关系最好
All right, Vanessa, you've got the best relationship with this guy.
关于最近这个双重谋杀案
Anything you can tell us
你有什么能告诉我们的吗
about this recent double homicide?
南部犯罪网络
目标 达瑞斯·沃克
没有 我只听到他提过这个地址 没别的
No, all I heard was him mention the address. That's it.
他大多数生意都在哪里做
What about where he does most of his business?
你能在后面的办公室里放个窃听器吗
Can you plant a wire in that back office?
太危险了 我可以放
Too dangerous. I can do it.
记得我说过的话吗 我知道
Remember what I told you. I know.
逞英雄会让你被炒 或是让你送命
Being a hero will get you fired or get you dead.
但这很简单 我保证
But this is easy, I promise.
好吧
All right.
妮娜 我快来不及了 你没问题吧
Nina, I'm running late. You got this?
-没事 我能行 -很好
- Yeah, I'm good. - Good.
你去哪儿
Where you going?
参加我表亲的乔迁派对
House warming party for my cousin.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表