You don't want to say something you can't walk back.
警长 你的指纹出现在他家
Sarge, your prints are at his house.
那是因为凶案前一天我去过凯尔顿家
That's because I was at Kelton's the day before the murder.
我去他家想说服他
I went there to try and talk him down.
那昨晚呢
Well, what about last night?
你在那干什么
What were you doing there?
为什么不直说你在干什么
Why wouldn't you just say what you were doing?
因为如果我如实说了
Because if I said what I was doing...
安东尼奥就当不成警♥察♥了
Antonio will lose his job.
你和安东尼奥在一起
You were with Antonio.
他给我电♥话♥时我正赶去凯尔顿家
He called me when I was heading over to Kelton's.
我掉头 去接他
I turned around, picked him up...
他状态不好
He was in bad shape.
我带他去了私人诊所
I took him to an off-the-books clinic.
你应该说出来
You should've said something.
这是我和安东尼奥的事
It was between me and Antonio.
好吧
Okay.
他们在查你
They're circling you.
想要立案
And they're building a case.
听着 杰
Listen, Jay...
杰 以我儿子的名义发誓
Jay, on my son...
我没杀凯尔顿
I didn't kill Kelton.
好吧
Okay.
我必须问你
I had to ask you.
不 你也可以不问
No, you didn't.
我一直在查与2016年拉丁少年帮突袭
Okay, so I've been digging through the paperwork
有关的文件材料
regarding the 2016 Latin Player raid,
像你要求的
like you asked.
有一个小队的报告不见了
One unit's report was missing from the pack,
所以我接着查
so I followed up.
发现了三个与那次行动有关的警♥察♥
Found three more names of cops who were involved in the operation.
很好
Good.
两个是品行端正的好公民
Two of the three checked out as solid citizens,
但第三个 叫大卫·贝克的探员
but the third, detective named David Baker,
去年因为偷罪犯家东西
was kicked off the force last year
而被警队开除
for stealing from offenders' homes.
毒品 枪♥支♥ 电视
Drugs, guns, TVs.
值钱的都偷
You name it, he stole it.
你是说贝克偷了西格·绍尔枪
You saying Baker stole the Sig Sauer?
我是说一个爱偷东西的警♥察♥
I'm saying a cop who liked to steal from homes
参与一场突袭 其中有一把昂贵的枪
was involved in a raid where a very expensive gun
据称被偷了
was allegedly stolen.
没别的
Nothing more.
但我觉得是他没跑了
But it sure as hell makes sense to me.
-谢谢 特鲁迪 -客气
- Thanks, Trudy. - Yeah.
大卫·贝克
David Baker.
他不住在这了
He doesn't live here anymore.
你知道他搬去哪儿了吗
You know where he moved?
他没搬走 他死了
He didn't move. He died.
两周前 心脏病
Two weeks ago. Heart attack.
还有人住在这吗
Anyone else live in the apartment?
妻子或女友
Wife, girlfriend?
不 孤家寡人
No, he was all alone.
我找过他家人 想把房♥子腾出来
I tried to find family to clean it out,
但一无所获
but I came up empty.
他有不少好东西
He had some nice things too.
平板电视 咖啡机
He had a flat-screen TV, espresso machine,
很多枪
and lots of guns.
我们能进去看看吗
Mind if we go inside, take a look?
现在什么都没了
There's nothing in there.
我终于找到人把他东西拿走了
I finally found someone to take the stuff.
谁
Who?
过去几个月帮他付房♥租的女士
Lady who's been paying his rent the last few months.
她叫什么
What's her name?
不知道
I don't know.
我觉得她是个警♥察♥
I think she was a cop.
挺瘦 金发 长得还行
Thin, blonde hair, not too bad looking.
她说以前她和贝克共事
She said she used to work with Baker.
等等
Hold on a second.
对 就是她
Yeah, that's her.
达令顿
谢了 我刚和普拉特谈了
Thanks. I just talked to Platt.
她又查了一下贝克
She dug a little deeper into Baker.
确定他和布莱纳
She confirmed that he and Brennan,
以前共事过 关系不错
they worked together, they got close.
还约会过一阵
They even dated for a while.
应该就是她 警长
She looks really good for it, Sarge.
好 接下去交给我
All right, I'll take it from here.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是接下去我来接手
It means I'll take it from here.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
我想谈谈
I was hoping we could talk.
关于什么
About what?
我能进去吧
You mind?
来点酒吗
Can I get you a drink?
不用了 谢谢
Uh, I'm good, thanks.
什么事
Okay, so what is it?
你来干嘛
Why are you here?
想谈谈凯尔顿
Came to talk about Kelton.
没什么好谈的 不是吗
Not much to say, is there?
他死了
He's dead.
你有他家的钥匙吗
You have a key to his house?
什么
Excuse me?
钥匙
A key.
他家后门钥匙
To his backdoor.
汉克 你是在说我
Hank, are you suggesting that I--
我在问你有没有钥匙
I'm asking if you have a key.
如果你过来指责我杀了
Well, if you've come here to accuse me of killing--
我是以朋友身份来的
Look, I came here as a friend.
昨晚我在林肯公园吃晚餐
I was at a dinner party last night in Lincoln Park.
你可以跟主人确认 罗恩·施瓦茨
You're welcome to call the host, Ron Schwartz.
已经确认过了
I already did.
他说你大概八点一刻走了
He said you left arounf 8:15...
说你看上去心事重重
that you seemed preoccupied.
也许他是指我醉了
Maybe he meant drunk.
我一天都在外面
I had been out all day,
没什么机会吃东西
so I didn't get a chance to eat much.
凯特
Kate...
告诉我你为什么这么干
Just tell me why you did it.
-凯尔顿出尔反尔 -别问了 汉克
- Kelton renege on his deal? - Don't do this, Hank.
当他在连环杀手这案子上坑了你之后
When he threw you under the bus for that serial killer thing,
我猜他跟你做了交易
I imagine he offered you some kind of arrangement.
工作 现金
Job, cash payment.
怎么了
What happened?
去他的庆功派对上
Stop by one of his victory parties...
提醒他你在整个城市面前
to remind him that you sacrificed yourself
牺牲了自己 就为他能做市长
in front of this entire city so he could be mayor?
老天
For God's sake.
他嘲笑了你 对吧
He laughed at you, didn't he?
让你滚开
Told you to get the hell out.
让你别再靠近
Stay away from him.
你爱尔兰的血脉开始沸腾
Your Irish blood, it started to boil.
几杯酒下肚
Had a few drinks...
你拿了贝克的枪毙了他
and you grabbed Baker's gun and you popped him.
如果你要指控我谋杀
If you're gonna take me down for murder,
最好有真凭实据
you better have more than a theory.
我们看了三遍录像
We've gone over the footage three times.
没发现布莱纳的SUV
No sign of Brennan's SUV.
也许她坐了L线地铁或打车去的
Maybe she took the L or grabbed a taxi.
但开车最安全
But a car would be a safer bet
只要你知道怎么停车 怎么走
if you know where to park, where to walk.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表