把过去这个地区所有因劫车被捕的人
Let's get a list of everyone previously arrested
都列个单子出来
for carjacking in that area.
凯文 联♥系♥重大事故部 写报告吧
Kev, reach out to Major Accidents, start the paper.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我们一直在追查主要贩毒集团
We've been chasing a major cartel supply
现在要停下来去查劫车案
and we're dropping that for a carjacking?
嫌疑人死于我们的追捕
The offender died while we were chasing him,
所以我们必须得查
so we own it.
我们尽快查清 然后干正事去
Let's just tie it off cleanly and quickly and move on.
警长
Sergeant?
需我做什么吗
What would you like for me to do?
我要你去芝加哥医院 给这个露比
I want you to head to Med and get a victim statement
做个受害人陈述
from this Ruby.
和厄普顿一起去
And ride with Upton.
你俩以后就是搭档了
You two are going to be partnering together.
杰 你和金一起
Jay, you'll ride with Kim.
警长 刚刚的安排是什么意思
Sarge, what just happened?
要花很多时间和信任才能建立起一段搭档关系
It takes a lot of time and trust to build
而杰和我正在努力建立这种关系
a partnership that works and Jay and I are working.
-我知道 -那为什么把我俩分开
- I know. - Then why split us up?
因为我需要考察下罗加斯
Because I need to evaluate Rojas
而我知道你会跟我说实话
and I know you'll shoot me straight.
我们的工作危险重重
Look, there are a lot of red flags.
我们不需要逞英雄的人
We don't need anybody out there playing hero ball.
听起来你已经有考察结果了
Sounds like you have your answer.
是的 我和警校里的朋友聊过
Yeah, well, I talked to my guys over at the Academy
罗加斯符合我们各项要求
and Rojas checked every box.
成绩优异... 秒杀众人
Top gun, high scores-- I mean, she killed it.
而且她还有那种学校里教不出来的街头智慧
And she's got street you can't teach.
-但是呢... -所有成就都是个人成就
- But... - All those accomplishments are individual.
我们得知道她能否跟我们团队合作
We gotta know she can work with this team.
你想过为什么警探里只有你和霍斯特德
You ever wonder why you and Halstead
加入了我们部门吗
are the only detectives to join this unit?
每个人进来的时候都是一张白纸
Everybody else came in raw.
让他们在染上恶习之前就加入进来
It's always better to find the right person
是最好不过的
before they learn the wrong habits.
你明白吗
You understand?
然后 就在我开进停车场不久
Then, right as I pull in the parking lot,
那家伙靠近我的车 把我拖了出来
this guy reaches in my car and pulls me out
然后其中一个人开始揍我
and then one of them was punching me.
你看到他们从哪里过来的吗
Did you see where they came from?
从我身后 我看到他们跑过来的
They came from behind me. I saw them running.
你们找了我的车了吗
Did you guys find my car yet?
不好意思 还没有
No, I'm afraid we didn't.
不是吧
Come on.
我都不敢相信这是真的
This can't be happening.
你去那附近做什么
What were you doing in that neighborhood?
去上班
I was going to work.
你是做什么工作的
And what kind of work do you do?
-我是服务生 -那种真正的服务生吗
- I'm a waitress. - Like, legit waitress?
-你是什么意思 -我的意思是
- What are you saying? - I'm just saying
作为来自小村镇的服务生 你的车太好了吧
you got a nice ride for a waitress from Little Village.
是吗 你怎么知道
Yeah, and how would you know?
因为我也在那里长大
'Cause that's where I grew up.
好吧 那看看你现在
Oh--all right, and look at you now.
回答你的问题 我是真正的服务生
In answer to your question, I'm a legit waitress.
我在派斯卡多海鲜餐厅上班
I work at Pescado.
好 如果你想起什么 就给我们打电♥话♥
Okay, well you give us a call if you think of anything.
或许我们可以一起喝杯咖啡
maybe we can get some coffee
你可以给我些建议
and you can give me some advice?
我想尝试点新鲜事物
I want to try something new with my life.
没问题
Sure.
根据受害人露比的口供 她看到袭击者
According to our victim, Ruby, she saw the offenders
从她身后的街上跑过来
running from the street behind her.
假设这俩天才没开自己的车来劫车
Assuming these geniuses didn't drive their own car to a carjacking,
我们查一下最近的地铁站
we checked the nearest L.
对 最近的是粉色线
Right, and that takes you to the Pink Line,
在往南三个街区远的地方
which is three blocks south.
这是劫车十分钟之前的视频 警长
This is ten minutes before the jacking, Sarge.
那是我们的无名氏 他那会开心的多...
That's our John Doe right there during happier times...
还没被刺死 这真是报应
before he was impaled. That's karma for you.
不如给搭档做个面部识别吧
Why don't you run facial rec on the partner?
已经在做了
Already on it.
菲力克斯·罗德里格斯
伊利诺伊州 芝加哥 麦克斯韦西街 988号♥
菲力克斯·罗德里格斯 19岁 进过少管所
Felix Rodriguez. 19 with a juvie rap.
和他妈妈一起住在恩格尔伍德
Lives in Englewood with his mama.
把他带回来
Drag his ass in.
走吧
Let's go.
我能看出来 你很害怕 菲力克斯
I can tell you're scared, Felix.
你应该感到害怕
You should be.
你面临的是劫车
You're looking at carjacking,
暴♥力♥殴打
you're looking at battery...
和谋杀指控
And you're looking at murder.
不 事情不该发展成这样 我发誓
No...it wasn't supposed to go down like this, I swear.
你搭档叫什么 菲力克斯
What's your partner's name, Felix?
他叫米格尔 我猜他来自瓜地马拉
- His name's Miguel. I think he's from Guatemala.
-姓什么 -不知道...
- Last name? - Not sure--
我跟他不熟
I didn't hardly know him.
你跟他熟到可以合伙劫车了
You knew him well enough to jack a car with him.
他说会给我五百刀
He said he'd give me $500
只要帮他取辆车
to help him pick up a car.
我不知道会有人在车里
I didn't know there was gonna be somebody in it.
所以你们是盯上那辆车了
So you were stealing a specific car?
是的 是替米格尔的熟人取的
Yeah, it was for somebody that Miguel knew.
-我只是陪他去而已 -看着我
- I was just along for the ride. - Look at me.
然后你把车交给谁了
Then who did you give the car to?
谁也没交 我停在了街边
Nobody. I parked it in the street
皮尔森区的街边 我们说好的
in Pilsen, like we were supposed to.
我告诉你 哥们
I'm telling you, man.
我只是想赚个外快
I was just trying to make some money.
-来晚了一步 -是的...
- A little late to the party, ain't we? - Yeah...
警官 下午好
Afternoon, Officer.
我叫鲁塞克 情报组的
Hey--Ruzek, Intelligence.
-这里什么情况 -如你所见
- What do we got here? - Just what you see.
车牌被毁 车架号♥被刮掉了
The plates were popped, VIN is scraped.
他们想要让这辆车彻底消失
They tried to make the car disappear.
我还在查 看是不是报失的车辆[与热同义]
I'm still running it to see if it's hot.
它肯定很烫
It's definitely hot.
鲁塞克 过来看看
Yo, Ruz, come check this out.
你看到椅套后面烧坏的地方了吗
You see where the fire burned back the upholstery?
看到了
Yeah, bro.
给我一根雪镐
Let me see that Halligan, my man.
-给你 -谢谢
- There you go. - Appreciate it.
宝马出厂时肯定不会装毒品暗格
Pretty sure Beamers don't come factory-equipped with drug traps.
是的...
No...
警长 原来露比的车里
Hey, Sarge. So, turns out Ruby's car was
装有高档防火的毒品暗格
fitted with a high-end, fireproof drug trap,
而且我们很走运地在里面检测出了毒品残留
which is lucky for us because it preserved the drug residue inside,
现场检测结果确认是海♥洛♥因♥
which the field test confirmed was heroin.
所以这不是劫车 而是抢劫毒品
So this wasn't a carjacking, it was a dope rip.
对 实验室说
Exactly. The Lab told us that
暗格里找到的指纹绝对是露比·加西亚的
the fingerprint found inside this trap is definitely Ruby Garcia's.
好 那说明露比不是什么被劫了车的
Okay, which means Ruby wasn't some innocent girl
无辜女孩 她就是个运毒的
who got her car jacked. She's a drug runner.
-让杰和金去把她带回来 -收到
- Have Jay and Kim scoop her up. - Copy that.
-她十有八♥九♥不在家 -肯定的
- Ten to one she's not home. - No bet.
救命啊 救命
Somebody help! Help!
有尸体
Body.
你看到什么了
What'd you see?
有人朝那个方向逃走了
Somebody ran that way.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表