So I just talked to Michelle.
很明显她吓坏了 但她愿意
She's shaken up, obviously, but she's willing
起诉她丈夫
to press charges against her husband,
至少我们能以家暴为由逮捕他
so at least we'll catch him on the domestic.
这是个好消息
Well, that's good news.
我会跟博伊德助理检察官讲 尽快立案
I'll talk to ASA Boyd, get it fast-tracked.
对所有指控都进行严判
Let's slap him with every charge we can.
来吧
Come on.
我还是联♥系♥不上她
I still can't get ahold of her.
意料之中
Not surprised.
我会继续联♥系♥她
I'll keep trying.
受虐待的受害者经常会这样
Par for the course with abuse victims.
把家人送进监狱是最难的
Nothing's harder than putting your own family in jail.
但我们得让家庭暴♥力♥的指控成立
But we need these domestic charges to stick.
是的
Yeah.
你介意在这等一下吗
Hey, do you mind sticking around for a minute?
没问题
Yeah.
特鲁迪 你知道谢恩·苏利文在哪间牢房♥吗
Hey, Trudy, do you know what cell Shane Sullivan's in?
谢恩·苏利文在
Uh, Shane Sullivan...
他不在牢房♥里
is not in a cell.
他被送至家庭暴♥力♥法庭
He was transported to domestic court
已经被释放了
and then released.
被释放了
Released?
对 无人有异议
Yeah. No complainant showed up.
-什么时候的事 -两小时前
- When was this? - Two hours ago.
谢了
Thanks.
杰
Jay.
米歇尔
Michelle?
米歇尔 米歇尔 你还好吗
Michelle. Michelle, are you okay?
还好吗
Are you okay?
他还在这里吗
Is he still in the house?
好的 那你女儿呢
Okay, and your daughter?
-她在她表亲家 -好的
- She's at her cousin's. - Okay.
现在就跟我走
Please come with me right now.
起来跟我走吧
Please just get up and come with me.
来 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
没事的 走吧
It's gonna be okay. Let's go.
来吧
Come on.
你在我家里做什么
What are you doing in my house?
离我妻子远点
Get away from my wife.
你再往前走一步 我就要动手了
You take another step closer, I'm gonna knock your ass out.
她哪都不会去
She's not going anywhere.
谢谢
Thanks.
我给你点了双份的
I ordered you a double.
谢了
Thanks.
现在怎样了
So?
现在米歇尔和她女儿已经在飞机上了
So Michelle is on a plane with her daughter.
她哥哥会在凤♥凰♥城接她们
And her brother's gonna pick them up in Phoenix.
太好了 真的太好了
That's great. That's great news.
确实是 如果她能离开谢恩
It is, if she stays away from Shane.
你能做的就是帮她买♥♥张机票
All you can do is buy her the ticket.
剩下的就看她自己了
The rest is up to her.
我不知道你是怎么在这种环境下长大的
I don't know how you went through this growing up.
不幸的家庭各有各的不幸
Every situation's a little different.
我爸会彻夜不归 然后再醉醺醺地回来
My dad would come home drunk after being out all night.
我妈妈会说他
My mom would say something to him.
然后他就发火
He would snap.
我很小 所以我只是用枕头
I was little, so I just put a pillow
捂住脑袋 试着不去理会这些
over my head to try to make it all go away.
但是第二天一早你就能看到她带着妆下楼
But you know, she would come downstairs the next day
以为化了妆就看不出来了
with a bunch makeup on, trying to cover it up.
你还是能看到淤青
You could still see the bruises.
每次我们都告诉自己这会是最后一次
Every time, we would tell ourselves it was the last time.
但是当然了 还会再次发生
But, of course, it would happen again,
然后这一切又重新上演
and they were just in this terrible dance.
但我会闭上眼睛
But you know, I would close my eyes,
希望有人能进来
and I would wish that somebody would come in
给他应有的惩罚
and just put him in his place.
做你做的事
Do what you did.
你做了件好事 杰
You did a good thing, Jay.
那你妈妈呢 她后来去哪了
So what happened to your mom? Where'd she go?
她哪都没去 还和我爸生活在一起
Nowhere. She's still with my dad.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表