Kim! Kim, are you all right?
鲁塞克
Ruze!
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道 帮帮我 求你了
I don't know. Help me, please, please.
好了 没事的 来吧
Come on. It's all right, come on.
不会有事的
It's all right.
好了 你没事了
Okay. You're okay.
你要是有想见的人 我可以打电♥话♥叫他来
I can call anyone you'd like to have come meet you.
家人 或者朋友
Um, family, or friends.
其实我还不知道你的全名
I-I actually don't know your full name.
艾玛
Emma.
我叫艾玛·福勒
I'm Emma Fuller.
好的 很高兴认识你 我叫杰
Okay, it's nice to meet you. I'm Jay.
如果你想起谁了 我就在门外 好吗
I'll be outside if you think of anyone, okay?
你能叫我妈妈来吗
Can you call my mom?
-有消息吗 -没有
- Anything? - No.
她还在治疗中
She's still being treated.
好吧 有情况叫我
All right. Call me.
我去找一下艾玛的家人
I'm gonna track down Emma's family.
你遭受的腹部创伤很严重
The abdominal trauma you suffered was severe.
你流产了 没有孩子的心跳了
Pregnancy was lost. There's no heartbeat.
我很抱歉
I'm so very sorry.
金 你听到我说的话了吗
Kim, did you hear me?
金
Kim.
我听见了
Yes, I heard.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doc.
我在这里 金
I'll be right here, Kim.
我一直在
Still right here.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表