一栋房♥子里有可疑人出现
at a house on that street.
-谢谢 特鲁迪 -不客气
- Thanks, Trudy. - Yeah.
去查查
Check it out.
-看着没问题 -看看手套箱
- Looks clear. - Check the glove box.
他把警徽和枪都留那了
He left his badge and gun.
那他是便衣进屋了
So he went undercover.
亚当
Adam.
准备好了吗
Ready?
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
里面有人吗
Anyone inside?
杰 出个声
Jay, call out!
停
Hold.
前进
Move.
客厅安全
Living room clear.
有血迹
Got blood!
楼梯
Stairs.
掩护我
Cover me.
安全
Clear.
-亚当 我要开门了 -收到
- Adam, opening up. - Copy that.
这里也有血迹
More blood.
我的天
Jesus.
什么
What?
你认识他们
You recognize them?
那有个弹壳
There's a shell casing.
整栋房♥子都被翻遍了
The whole house is torn apart.
他们来找什么东西或者什么人
They came here looking for something or someone.
杰一定正好赶上了
Jay must've got caught in the middle of it.
在厨房♥地面发现一个0.38口径的子弹壳
Found a .38 shell casing on the kitchen floor.
我们知道名字吗
Do we have a name?
安吉拉·尼尔森 她和她的儿子住在这
Angela Nelson. She lives here with her son.
她有一个持有毒品的案底
She's got one prior for possession.
她是杰的线人吗
She on Jay's books as a CI?
-不是 -喂
- No. - Hey.
那边的邻居看见两个拉美人
A neighbor over there saw two Latino men
昨晚在这房♥子外面踩点
casing the house last night.
后来 他觉得听到了枪声 但不确定
Later on, he thought he heard gunshots, but wasn't sure.
杰失踪了
All right, Jay is missing.
我要让所有的部门都进入戒备
I want every agency on alert.
警长 我们不能那样
Sarge, we can't do that.
你在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
住在那房♥子里的女人 安吉拉·尼尔森
The woman who lives in that house, Angela Nelson,
她嫁给了马库斯·韦斯特
she was married to Marcus West.
马库斯·韦斯特 在牢里被杀的那个瘾君子
Marcus West, the addict who got killed at County?
对
Yeah.
我觉得杰还在为这事自责
I think Jay still blames himself for that.
他一直在和她在见面 不是恋爱那种
He's been seeing her. Not romantically.
他花时间陪她和她的儿子鲍比
He's been spending time with her and her son Bobby
想要帮助他们
trying to help them out.
那么杰昨天去看安吉拉了
So Jay went to see Angela yesterday.
-你知道他为什么来这吗 -不知道
- You know why he came here? - No.
他一直把事情藏在心里
He's been playing everything real close to the vest,
一个字都不提
hasn't said a word.
但她昨天确实在他出发前给他
But she did send him a text message yesterday
发了消息 说"吉姆 我需要帮助
before he took off saying, "Jim, I need your help.
快过来"
Please come over."
好 我会跟其他人谈谈
All right, I'll talk to the others.
告诉他们怎么回事 你说得对
Let 'em know what's going on. I mean, you're right.
我们要内部解决这件事 私下解决
We've got to keep this in-house, off book.
整件事是因为几周前
This whole thing kicked off
被杀害的两个男孩引起的
with the murder of those two boys a few months back.
杰觉得是马库斯·韦斯特干的
Jay liked Marcus West for the crimes.
马库斯·韦斯特 大卫·塔特姆
所以他激进了点 把他关进了监狱
So he got a little aggressive, booked him into County.
让他紧张 从而让他招供
You know, make him nervous, leverage a confession.
这不是杰的错 是面部识别不准确
It's not Jay's fault that the facial rec was inaccurate.
证据指向马库斯杀了两个孩子
I mean, the evidence pointed to Marcus killing those two kids.
对 但不是他干的
Yeah, well, except he didn't,
结果马库斯被袭击致死
and Marcus wound up dead.
杰觉得很难接受 所以...
Jay had a hard time swallowing it, so...
他想要做些弥补
you know, he tried to make it right,
帮助他的家人
help out the family.
但问题不在这里
But this isn't about that
也不在于马库斯在监狱里所遭受的一切
or about what happened to Marcus in County.
而是要找到杰
It's about finding Jay.
目前 这件事内部处理 不记录在案
For now, this stays in-house, off book.
但我想知道关于
But I wanna know everything there is to know
安吉拉·尼尔森的一切
about Angela Nelson.
杀害儿童的凶手在监禁中被谋杀
我们找到她 就找到了杰
We find her, we find Jay.
我再问你一次
I'm gonna ask you again.
你和她从我那里偷走的海♥洛♥因♥在哪里 吉姆
Where's the heroin you and your girl stole from me, Jim?
我说过了 哥们 我不知道
I told you, man. I got no idea.
我不知道
I got no idea.
如果我是你 我就会想个答案出来
If I were you, I'd come up with it.
别打了
Stop it!
-求你了 -也许她说得对 哥们
- Please! - Maybe she's right, man.
闭嘴
Shut up!
安吉拉
Angela...
-你想死在这下面吗 -不想
- Do you wanna die down here? - No.
那就告诉我你把我们的东西放哪了
Then tell me where you got our stuff, huh?
是卡洛斯拿了 对吗 他藏在那里
Carlos has it, right? Where is he hiding it?
求你了 我发誓
Please! I swear!
你不打算告诉我他藏在哪里吗
You're not gonna tell me where he's hiding?
我不知道 我不知道他在哪里
I don't know. I don't know where it is.
我们什么都没偷
We didn't steal nothing.
停下 哥们 她不知道
Stop, man. She doesn't know!
她不知道
She doesn't know!
我发誓 从这里出去以后不会放过你
I swear, I'm gonna kick your ass when I get out of here.
还挺倔
Tough girl?
我喜欢
I like that.
越倔越好
Tougher the better.
跟我来
Ven conmigo.
安吉拉
Angela...
我要知道到底怎么回事
I need to know what the hell is going on.
你偷了他们的毒品吗
Did you steal their drugs?
你偷了他们的毒品吗
Did you steal their drugs?
偷了
Yeah...
我朋友卡洛斯跟我说
My friend Carlos told me
他出一万块让我帮他开车
he'd give me ten grand to drive.
我就去了
So I did it.
开车送他到萨顿街上的一栋房♥子那儿
Drove him to that house over on Sutton,
但他再也没有出现付我钱
but he never showed up to pay me.
我给他打过电♥话♥ 但他不接
I tried calling him, but he wasn't picking up.
所以我不知道他是讹我的钱
So I didn't know if he was ripping me off
还是他出什么事了
or something happened to him.
所以你发消息给我
So you texted me.
是的
Yeah.
我很不安
I was getting nervous.
你们偷了谁的毒品
Whose drugs did you steal?
我不知道 我只是开车
I don't know. I just drove.
我需要钱
I needed the money.
马库斯去世以后 生活变得很艰难
Since Marcus passed, things have gotten bad.
我欠了房♥租
I'm late on the rent.
波比的镰状细胞贫血也越来越严重
Bobby's sickle-cell is getting worse.
所以我同意帮卡洛斯
So I just agreed I'd help Carlos.
他说这会是我见过的最容易赚的一万块
He said it would be the easiest ten grand I ever saw.
对不起 吉姆
I'm sorry, Jim.
我不是有意把你卷进来的
I didn't mean to drag you into all of this.
没事的 会解决的
It's okay. It's gonna be fine.
我会把我们俩弄出去的
I'm gonna get us out of here.
好吗
Okay?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表