你才是一直都在撒谎
'Cause you been lying to me all along.
你是不是跟他儿子上♥床♥了
Now were you sleeping with his son?
有没有
Were you!?
然后你就把他杀了
And you killed him
因为你害怕他会告诉别人你是个基佬
because you were afraid he was gonna tell the world you're gay?
我不想等了 给你十秒钟 韦德
I'm tired of waiting. You got ten seconds, Wade.
鲁塞克 现在行动
Ruzek, go now!
-你跟我走 -行动
- You with me! - Move!
-我发誓 -七 六 五…
- I swear to God. - Seven, six, five...
你害死了你女儿 我会亲自杀了你
You let your daughter die, I will kill you myself.
-四 三 二… -我什么都没做
- Four, three, two... - I didn't do anything.
所有人 退后
Everybody stand down!
不要轻举妄动 杰 是你开的枪吗
Stand down! Jay, was that you?
我看到部分人影 我只能开枪
I got a partial. I took the only shot I had.
攻入 立刻攻入
Breach! Breach now!
正在通过
Crossing.
拿上撞锤 妮娜
Grab that ram, Nina.
-拿上撞锤 -拿到了
- Grab that ram. - Got it.
准备好了吗
You ready?
撞开
Hit it.
等下
Hold here.
再走近一步 我就把她杀了
Take one more step, and I will kill her!
不 你不会的 加里
No, you will not. Gary,
还有别的办法 好吗
there's another way out of this, all right?
保持冷静
Just stay calm.
让大家退下 好吗
Keep everybody back, okay?
收到 明白
Copy. I gotcha.
好的 加里
All right, Gary,
大家都退后
everybody's gonna stay back,
但我得进去 你明白吗
but I gotta come in there, you understand?
-别进来 -加里
- Stay out! - Gary.
如果你想让我们满足你的要求
If you want us to meet your demands,
就得让我确认夏洛特没事
I gotta confirm that Charlotte's okay
也就是说我得进去
which means I gotta come in there.
好吗
Okay?
好吗 我这就进去
All right, I'm gonna move in.
好的 我不想伤害你
All right, I don't wanna hurt you.
看到我的手了吗
Okay, you see my hand?
慢慢来
Nice and easy.
-把枪放下 -我不会把枪放下
- Put the gun down! - I'm not putting my gun down.
你不放下枪 我也不放下枪
I don't put my gun down until you put your gun down.
就是这样 放轻松点
That's how this works. Just take it easy.
我要找到我儿子
I need to find my son!
我知道 你当然要找到他
I know you do. Of course you do.
你是个好爸爸 你爱你的孩子
You're a good dad. You love your kid.
所以我们才会在这里
And that's part of the reason why we're here.
我们想帮你找到你的孩子 好吗
We wanna help you find your boy, all right?
但现在这种情况我们帮不了你
But we can't do it under these circumstances.
你明白我在说什么吗
You understand what I'm saying to you?
你得把枪放下
You gotta put the gun down.
除非我能找到答案
Not until I find answers!
夏洛特 加里 他不会伤害你
Charlotte--Gary, he's not gonna hurt you.
对吧 加里
Are you, Gary?
你不会伤害她
You're not gonna hurt her.
你不会伤害这个女孩
You're not gonna hurt this girl
她和这件事无关
who's got nothing to do with this,
她没有对你做什么
who's done nothing to you.
她和这件事无关
She's got nothing to do with it.
她只是个孩子
She's just a kid.
和你儿子差不多大
About the same age as your boy.
对吗
Right?
对吗
Right?
没关系
It's all right.
加里
Gary.
把枪放下 你需要看医生
Put the gun down. You need a doctor, man.
你需要看医生 加里
You need a doctor, Gary.
-退后 -好 好
- Stay back! - Okay, okay.
-好 好 -你没事吧 鲁塞克
- All right, all right. - You good, Ruz?
我们没事 我们没事
We're good! We're good.
我们按照你说的做
We're gonna do this your way.
我要和我的团队通个话
I'm gonna open a line of communication to my team,
我们一起 去找你的儿子
and together, we're all gonna find your son.
-好吗 -如果耍花招 我就杀了她
- Okay? - If this is a trick, I will kill her.
没有耍花招
It is not a trick.
我和你们一起坐着 其他人不会进来
I'm'na sit right here with you. Nobody else is coming in.
好吗
Okay?
警长 我跟加里夏洛特一起坐着
Sarge, I'm sitting here with Gary and Charlotte.
夏洛特没事
Charlotte's okay.
加里拒绝就医
Gary's refusing medical attention,
我们三个人就好好地坐着
and the three of us are gonna sit tight right here
直到我们把事情查清楚
until we figure this thing out.
警长 有什么指令
Sarge, what's the order?
我要再开一枪吗
Am I clear if I get another shot?
大家保持原位 不要开枪
Everybody stay in your position, hold your fire.
没有人可以例外
Nobody has a green light.
-警长 我们有发现 -好的
- Sarge, we got something. - Okay.
我们终于从韦德的路虎车上找到了
We were finally able to pull the GPS from Wade's Range Rover
3月27日 迪伦失踪那天的行车记录
on the day that Dylan disappeared, March 27th.
他去了哪里
Where was he going?
韦德和迪伦见过面后就回家了
After Wade met Dylan, he went home,
但车子在贝克公园停了三十分钟
but the car idled at Baker Park for 30 minutes.
是的 公园的十字路口
Yeah, I got a photo from an intersection
拍到了他离开的照片
by the park as he's leaving.
那是迪伦的外套 他好像瘫倒了
That's Dylan's coat, and it looks like he's slumped over.
好的 去韦德家
All right, head over to Wade's house.
找到那辆路虎揽胜
Find that Range Rover.
让证物科和警犬队在那里跟你们会合
Have an evidence tech and a K-9 unit meet you there.
这是个陷阱
This is a setup.
你在骗我
You're stringing me along.
不是 我们在跟你合作
No, we're working with you.
好了 再告诉我一些信息
All right, give me some more information.
再说一些迪伦失踪那天的事
Tell me more about the day that Dylan disappeared.
我已经报♥警♥了 他们什么都没做
I already went to the cops. They didn't do a damn thing.
他们可能漏掉了什么
They might've missed something.
你和迪伦的最后一通电♥话♥呢
What about the, uh, last phone call you had with Dylan?
那天是你生日 对吧
It was on your birthday, yeah?
你听到电♥话♥那头的声音了吗
You hear anything on the other end of the line?
飞机 火车 汽车
A plane, a train, an automobile?
有什么特别的吗
Anything specific like that?
没有
No.
但我很担心
But I was worried.
为什么
Why?
迪伦告诉我他要当面质问
Dylan told me he was gonna confront Wade
-韦德的谎言 -什么谎言
- about his lies. - What lies were those?
韦德一直保证他会离开他的家人
Wade kept promising he was gonna leave his family
这样他和迪伦才能在一起
so he and Dylan could finally be together.
我觉得韦德杀了我儿子
I think Wade killed my son
这样他的家人就不会知道了
so his family would never have to know.
你根本不知道你父亲是个什么样的人 是吧
You have no idea who your father really is, do you?
加里 跟我说话 好吗
Gary, just talk to me, okay?
跟我说话
Talk to me.
这个信息很有用
This is all good stuff.
我们会深入调查 好吗
We're gonna look into this, okay?
再给我们一点时间
Just give us a little more time.
我们哪里都不去
We're not going anywhere.
我知道
I know.
亨斯洛太太
Mrs. Henslow?
我们要找你丈夫的路虎
We're looking for your husband's Range Rover.
-你们找到夏洛特了吗 -她还活着
- Did you find Charlotte? - She's alive.
我现在需要你的允许去搜那辆车
I need permission to search that car right now.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表