Rojas, inform Med ASAP.
他们有解药 全部拿上
They got a treatment, stores of it
去现场和我们会合
should meet us there on-site.
通知消防队
Get on the horn with Fire.
我们需要帮助撤离那栋大楼
We're gonna need help evacuating that building.
我只想泡一个长长的澡 和一大桶消毒液
All I want is a nice, long bath and a vat of Purell.
51号♥水罐车 3号♥抢险车 61号♥救护车
Engine 51, Squad 3, Ambulance 61,
撤离援助 罗斯福街2600号♥
evacuation assistance, 2600 Roosevelt.
我们刚得到警署的消息 是他们
We just heard from CPD. This is them--
他们认为塞尔登博士要在西区袭击BRT大楼
they think Dr. Seldon's hitting the BRT building from the West Side.
好了 你们都听见了 我们走 赶紧
All right, you heard her! Let's move, move, move!
就是他了 我们去结束这一切
This is it! Let's end this!
我听到了 我们正在用
I hear you and we are making progress
塞尔登留下的东西取得进展 但很抱歉
with what Seldon left behind and the work lost, but I'm sorry.
你得再多给我们点时间
You just gotta give us some more time.
-我们也许有成果了 -等等
- We might have something. - Hold on a sec.
氨苄西林舒巴坦的合成物
Combination of ampicillin-sulbactam,
替卡西林/克拉维酸
ticarcillin/clavulanic acid,
和第♥四♥代♥头孢菌素
and fourth-generation cephalosporins.
希瑟
Heather?
这份培养物刚开始有70%的E-87葡萄球菌
This culture started with 70 percent e-87 staph.
然后我放了新的抗生素
Then I dosed it with the new antibiotic cocktail.
它在攻击病毒
It's attacking the virus.
只剩8%了
It shrunk to 8%.
这就是解药
That's a treatment.
-霍斯特德医生 -罗哈斯 看来我们有成果了
- Dr. Halstead? - Rojas? Looks like we got something.
我们会尽快复♥制♥
We'll replicate as quick as we can
并让疾控中心的科学家去你们那
and send CDC scientists your way,
但尽全力减少接触
but do anything you can to limit pool of contact.
上上 我来
Go, go, go, I got her.
警♥察♥ 保持冷静 保持冷静
Police. Stay calm, stay calm.
大伙都出去
Everybody make your way outside.
我上去 我们得守住好出口
I'm going up, we gotta cover the exit.
嗯 交给我 先生 挂断电♥话♥
Yeah, I'm on it. Sir, hang up the phone.
-你们有撤离整幢大楼的应急机制吗 -有
- Do you have a protocol to do a full building evacuation? - Yes.
我需要你立即执行
I need you to execute that now.
-还有其他出口吗 -那边 右侧
- Is there another exit? - There, to the right.
警♥察♥ 让开
Police, get out of the way.
赶紧出去
Get outside.
在哪 他在哪
Where? Where is he?
5021G 六楼开枪
5021 George, I got shots fired on the sixth floor.
快快快 快出去 出去
Come on, come on, come on. Get out, get out.
别 回去 回去
No, stay, go back, go back.
起来 起来 出去
Get up, get up, go outside.
出去 慢点
Go outside, real slow.
不 别进来
No, no! Do not come in here!
好 好 我是霍斯特德警 芝加哥警署
Okay, okay. Detective Halstead, Chicago PD.
我不进去
I'm not coming in.
他要杀了我们 救命
He's killing us. Please!
你开枪 我就开枪
You shoot, and I will shoot.
那我不会开枪
Then I won't.
5021G 请回话
5021 George, advise responding.
我看到了袭击者
I got eyes on the offender.
六楼 大楼东南侧
Sixth floor, southeast side of the building.
-他有人♥质♥ -收到
- He has hostages. - Copy that.
塞尔登博士 我就想谈谈
Dr. Seldon, I just want to talk.
我能进来谈谈吗
Okay, can I come in there and do that?
不 别进来
No, no! Do not come in.
要不就是和我谈 要不就是小队枪击
It's either me talking or a team of men shooting.
相信我 无论你来这做什么
Believe me, whatever you're here to do...
最好是我在里面 不让他们进来
it's better with me in there, keeping them out.
你想怎样
What's it gonna be?
好 进来吧 但慢点 把武器扔掉
Okay, okay, come in, but slowly and drop the weapon.
让我看见
Let me see it.
-好 -让我看见
- Okay. - Let me see it.
好 我把枪给你 我把枪给你 好吗
Okay, I'll give you my gun. I'll give you my gun, okay?
慢点
Very slowly.
海莉 我要进去 我把电♥话♥留着
Hailey, I'm going in. I'm gonna keep this line open.
让博伊特接电♥话♥ 找到能看到他的地方
Get Voight on the line. Try to get eyes on him.
好了 我进来了
All right, here I come.
-慢点 -我很慢了
- Slowly. - Yep, I'm moving real slow.
-转身 转身 -好
- Turn around, turn around. - Okay.
好 慢点 对吗
Okay, slow, yeah?
关门
Close the door.
把枪扔了
Now, drop that weapon.
放手 把枪扔了
Now, let go, drop it.
很好 现在转身 慢点 慢点
Good, now turn back around-- slowly, slowly.
很好 很好
Good, good.
大家都保持冷静 一切都会没事的
Everybody just stay calm. Everything's gonna be okay.
杰说在南侧后边的窗户
Jay said south rear window!
-我能带你进去 -去吧
- I can get you in. - Do it.
-和疏散小队待在一起 我和厄普顿去 -收到
- Stay on evac. I'm with Upton. - Copy that.
和消防队合作 确保大楼疏散
Work with Fire, make sure this building's evacuated,
然后设立警戒线
then get a perimeter started.
人♥质♥机动指挥部在一个街区外
Hostage mobile command one block out.
我们有抗生素了
We've got an antibiotic
已证实有效 我们可以现场治疗
that's proven viable-- we can administer on-site.
-你想让我们在哪 -很好 在绳子后面
- Where do you want us? - Great, behind those rigs.
你得跟我谈谈 解释下我们在这干什么
I need you to talk to me. Explain what we're doing here
那我才能帮你
and I'll be able to help you.
-我兄弟在里面 -是的
- My brother's inside? - He is.
我和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
别碍事 听我命令
Just stay out of the way and follow my lead.
好
Okay.
冷静点 我们为什么在这
Just be calm. So why are we here?
怎么回事 我能帮你吗 塞尔登博士
What's going on? How can I help you, Dr. Seldon?
我不需要帮忙
I don't need help.
我不是坏人
I'm not a bad person, I-I--
我只需要给他们看
I just needed to show them.
我需要他们看到
I needed them to see,
这样整个世界才能看到
so that the whole world could see.
好 看到什么
Okay, see what?
看到这就是世界终结的方式
See that this is how the world's gonna end.
千万种细菌
Thousands of strains of bacteria
我们不知道如何抗击的细菌
that we don't know how to combat.
这种细菌 能快速杀人
This--this bacteria, it kills people so fast,
快到人都不知道自己要死了
they barely have time to know that they're dying.
但你看 研究解药需要资金
But you see, cures need funding,
而这些人 他们拒绝了我
and these people-- these people denied--
把手放回桌上
get your hands back on the table!
没错 他们拒绝了
That's right, and they denied it
因为没有钱了
because there's no money in it.
是啊 他们有钱资助伟哥同类药物
Oh, sure, they funded a Viagra substitute,
多动症药物 却不管不顾这些疾病
ADHD medication, all while these diseases exist.
这些可以灭绝全人类的疾病
Diseases that could wipe out the whole world,
所以我让他们看看
so I-- I showed them.
我制♥造♥了一个
I made one.
没错 我舍小家为大家
Yes, I killed a few to save the many,
现在又轮到他们做决定了
and now it's their choice again.
现在他们选择
Now they choose.
你瞧 要不是子弹
See, now, it's a bullet
要不就这回信我
or to trust me this time.
子弹 或者我割伤他们
A-a bullet, or I cut them,
我给他们注入细菌
I give them the bacteria.
这样我的研究 他们不想
And then my research, the--the research
资助的那个研究 就能治愈他们
that they didn't want to fund, that's what cures them.
对 这是他们的选择
Yeah, it's--it's their choice.
选择子弹去死 或选择我的研究活下去
A bullet to die or my research to live.
那我能怎么帮你
So how can I help you?
你想让我叫媒体来吗
You want me to get the media here?
想让我安排资助吗
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表