对 他靠提供消息生活
Yeah, he makes a living shaking tips.
芝加哥警署 缉毒局 联调局
CPD, DEA, FBI.
你说得出的机构 他都卖♥♥过情报给他们
You name letters, he's sold to 'em.
那还犹豫什么
So what's the hesitation?
要我说 他比我们还喜欢刺♥激♥感
If you ask me, he loves the chase more than we do,
有时候不值当那么费劲
and it's not always worth the trouble.
我们需要个中间人 但他是你的线人
Well, we need an in, but he's your CI,
你来决定吧
so it's your call.
你能控制的住他吗
Can you handle him?
我可以
Yeah, I can handle him.
那就行动吧
Okay, let's go.
行动
Let's go.
卡梅
Cam.
真没想到啊
I'll be damned, be damned.
海莉·安·厄普顿 我卑微生命中的光芒
Hailey Ann Upton, light of my sorry ass little life.
我就知道你离不开我
I knew you couldn't stay away from me.
是吗
Is that right?
你就是玩欲擒故纵
You're just playing hard to get.
难道不是因为我觉得你没脑子吗
It's not because I thought you lost your mind?
哪里 我的脑子会时不时光临
Nah, my mind still visits from time to time.
现在我们在搞分时共享呢
We got one of them timeshare things going.
什么事啊 我们来合作一把啊
So what's up? We scraping together or what?
-也许吧 -你需要什么
- Maybe. - What you need?
介绍个毒贩给我们 布克·巴尔
An intro to a dealer, Book Barr.
-没问题 -真的吗
- Done. - Really?
当然是真的 布克·巴尔
Hell yeah. Book Barr?
我经常找他买♥♥货
I use him like butter.
不合群 加入过摔跤手帮又退出了
He a strange bird, though. Hustles then dips.
总在改变身份
Always changing color.
打一枪换一个地方
Guy don't like his ties to last.
我可以尽力引见一下 但价钱不便宜
I can muscle an intro, but price tag's gonna be steep.
-那是当然 -但很值 宝贝
- Of course it is. - Value, baby.
我能搞定 我知道的
I got it, I know it.
你付我三倍价钱 我就任凭差遣
You pay me three, I'm all yours.
我现在先付你五百
I'll pay you 500 now,
抓到他再付一千五
and 1500 when we make an arrest.
另外每查获一公斤毒品给我两千块
Plus two for every kilo we seize.
芝加哥警署绝不会同意
CPD's never gonna go for that.
那你就自己掏钱付给我
Then pay me out your pocket.
怎么了 我了解你
What? I know you.
你天天两点一线 根本不花钱
You go to work, you go home. What the hell are you buying?
想得挺美 不可能
Ah, cute. Not gonna happen.
-每公斤一千块 -一千五
- Grand a ki. - 1500.
一千二 而且你必须保证全听我的
12 and you have to promise to listen to me.
成交
Done.
要握个手吗
You wanna shake on it?
或者我们可以打个快炮把这事定下来
Or we can have a quickie to seal it.
老天
Oh, Jesus Christ.
拜托 我们能爽一下
Come on, we can have some fun.
你穿的这是什么
What is this you're wearing?
-我出门的衣服 -是吗
- It's my going-out outfit. - Yeah?
你上次出门是什么时候
When is the last time you went out?
你...
You--oh.
哥们 真怀念跟你一起工作的时候
Man, I missed you!
我也是
And I did miss you.
生活中了解我的人已经不多了
Not too many people in my life who know me anymore.
你假装跟每个人都很亲近
You play close to everyone
意味着你其实没有亲近的人
means you're not really close to no one.
这是我的新发现
My new discovery.
见面打招呼的最佳地点
Best place to do a meet and greet
就是周围所有人都嗨翻天的地方
is surrounded by people so damned diced out of they minds,
他们没法♥正♥常思考
they can't think straight.
这家伙说话像个警♥察♥
Guy sounds like a cop.
专业线人和卧底之间本来就只有一步之遥
Thin line between a pro CI and undercover.
我看到布克了
I got eyes on Book.
收到 看到了 海莉 你们可以上了
Copy, see it. Haley, you guys are up.
布克
Yo, Book!
布克 好久不见 兄弟
Book, been a minute, man.
你还好吗
How you doing?
你为什么要跟我在这里见面
Why the hell you got me meeting you here?
啤酒便宜
Dollar beers!
而且我发誓 你只要在一个地方站得久点
And I swear, you stand in one place long enough,
就会有姑娘来找你搭讪
some girl's gonna come rubbing up to you
跟你说你的头发有多软
telling you how soft your hair is.
这是我跟你提过的那个朋友 海莉
This is my friend I was telling you about, Hailey.
我跟她在布莱顿公园认识的
I met her up in Brighton Park.
我想卖♥♥给她掺了杂质的羟考酮
I tried dealing her half-assed roxies,
然后我发现自己着了她的道
then I realized I was on her set.
卡梅说你有新货
Cam says you got something new.
我一直在找新货
I've been looking for something new.
为什么
Why's that?
因为新货通常很便宜
'Cause new usually means cheap.
哥们 你知道我不会带没本事的人来见你
Man, you know I wouldn't bring you no one who couldn't back it.
她有客户
She got demand,
而且大部分是白人
and most of her demand is white
而且都很傻不知道街上什么价
and too stupid to know street rates.
所以不会出问题
So we all can't go wrong.
好吧 我觉得漂亮的白人妞受不了未加工的货
Yeah, I don't think no pretty white girl can handle uncut.
实际上我会加价买♥♥未加工的货
Huh, I'd actually pay more for uncut.
加两成
20% uptick.
什么 你要把所有的钱
What, you're gonna give all your money
都给一个不认识的家伙
to a guy you don't know?
听着 我已经试过你们从华盛顿庭院进的货
Look, I already tried your stuff from Washington Courts,
而且我认识卡梅
and I know Cam.
他说你靠谱你就靠谱
He says you're good, you're good.
而且他肯定也告诉过你
And I'm pretty sure he's already told you
我很靠谱 所以你决定吧
that I'm good, so it's on you.
行 好吧
Yeah, all right.
我可以跟你交易
I could use you.
我先去买♥♥杯酒 我们再谈
Let me get a drink, then we can talk.
为什么毒贩不能守时
Why's it dealers can't keep a clock?
我们用这点时间把所有流程都过一遍吧
Let's take this extra time to go over everything, shall we?
交货 交钱 握手 然后你要做什么
Drugs and cash exchange hands, what do you do?
让你们警♥察♥冲进来 狠狠揍我一顿
I let your cop buddies crash and beat me up real good,
而且我不还手 不下重手
and I don't swing back too much.
你看到手♥机♥上的数字了吗
Yo, you see them numbers on your phone?
那玩意叫钟
They a clock.
看到了
Yeah.
计划有变
We got a bit of a change in plans.
我想让你先见见我的人
I want you to meet my boy first.
如果顺利 我们就交易
If we cool, then we deal.
-什么人 -无所谓
- What boy? - Don't matter.
跟我合作的人 好吗
Guy I'm working with, all right?
什么情况
The hell is this?
-他是指他的线人 -不清楚
- He talking about his source? - I don't know.
我想现在已经没人实打实单干了
I guess nobody's truly independent anymore.
我以为我们今天就交易
I thought we were doing this today.
没错 现在就出发
We are. We can go right now.
怎么 有什么问题吗
Why? Is there a problem?
没有 挺好
Nah, it's cool.
只是不喜欢出其不意
Just don't love being surprised.
不 有问题
No, it is a problem.
我已经定好价了 不想再讨价还价
I already talked price with you and I'm not gonna debate it.
不 我不会改变价格 好吗
No, I'm not gonna change the price, all right?
只是
I'm just...
我只是想让你见见他
I just want you to meet him.
大家能听到吗
Is everybody hearing this?
是的 GPS信♥号♥♥很好
Yeah. We're good on GPS.
我们连线了海莉和卡梅伦的接收器和电♥话♥
We're up on Hailey and Cameron's COH and phones.
如果她要移♥动♥ 我们能顺利跟上
So if she wants to go mobile, then we're good to go.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表