I--I can't go to jail.
你会进监狱的 切尔西亚
You're gonna go to jail, Chelsea,
但你现在的证词将极大地影响
but what you say to us now will make a big difference
你的刑期时长
as to how much time you're gonna spend there.
你最后一次见巴恩斯是什么时候 切尔西亚
When's the last time you saw Barnes, Chelsea?
-尸体 -安全
- Body. - Clear.
-安全 -安全
- Clear. - Clear!
没有强行闯入的迹象
No sign of forced entry,
所以枪手们很可能敲了门
so the shooter probably knocked on the door.
在这揍他很聪明
Smart move hitting him here.
这种地方通常没有摄像头
There's usually no cameras in a place like this.
是的 但为什么要杀他
Yeah, but why kill him?
被捕后同伙可能很紧张
Partner probably got nervous after the arrest.
在巴恩斯公♥寓♥外面蹲守
Waits outside Barnes' apartment,
尾随他来到一个破旧的汽车旅馆 一枪毙了他
follows him to a seedy motel, pops him, ties off the caper.
好吧 让技术人员过来
All right, well, let's get the techs in here.
希望能够采集到一些指纹
Hopefully they can find some prints
好让我们解开谜团
and we can untie this thing.
-你有一分钟吗 -为你吗 特鲁迪
- Hey, you got a minute? - Oh, for you, Trudy?
我能腾出十分钟 怎么了
I think I got ten. What's up?
你接到了一个对培训官的投诉
Uh, you picked up a complaint on a training officer
名叫沃纳
by the name of Werner.
是的 的确
Yeah, I did.
我还没来得及看
I haven't had a chance to give the file a read yet.
-你怎么感兴趣 -他是我的人
- What's your interest? - He's one of mine.
是个好警♥察♥
Good police.
情报部把逮捕的事交给了他
Intelligence walled off the arrest to him.
如果你的调查太过深入 其他人会遭殃
If you dig too deep, others are in the line of fire.
-会闹得很难看 -这些事一向如此
- It'll get messy. - These things always do.
我们能不能各管各的 也许让这事翻篇
So can we police our own? Maybe make this go away?
"翻篇"
"Go away"?
不 如果这里面的内容属实
No, not if there's any substance to it.
这家伙的律师
This guy's lawyer,
他要看到有人付出代价
he's gonna want to get his pound of flesh.
好吧
Well...
我们有交情 你和我
We've got history, you and I.
我能提供的最好条件
Best I can offer--
我让步也是因为那个
and I'm only floating this because of that--
最低认罪
low-ball plea.
让我知道都包括什么
Let me know what that would consist of.
我会看着办
I'll see what I can do.
好吧 有什么发现
All right, what do we got?
技术人员在汽车旅馆房♥间里找不到可用的指纹
The techs couldn't find any comparable prints in the motel room.
弹道证实它是九毫米口径的
Ballistics confirmed that it's a 9-millimeter,
和系统中任何一个都不匹配
but it doesn't match any in the system.
所以一无所获
So nothing.
-我这里可能有发现 -好
- I might have something. - Okay.
我深入研究了巴恩斯的手♥机♥记录
I took a deep dive into Barnes' cell records.
如果他如切尔西亚所说有新朋友
Figured if he's got a new friend like Chelsea said,
这个号♥码应该是刚进入♥联♥系人列表
that number would have just started popping out on his cell phone.
-有名字吗 -是的
- You get a name? - Yes.
杰克·克兰斯顿
Jack Cranston.
最近刚从斯泰特维尔监狱因持枪抢劫获释
Recently paroled from Stateville for armed robbery.
上次逮捕他时 他还和警方交火
Exchanged gunfire with cops last time they arrested him.
好吧 从他的假释官那儿
All right, let's get his address
查查他的住址
from his parole officer.
抓他之前我要确认他的长相
I want a confirmed visual before we grab him.
有什么发现
You got anything?
坏消息 没他的踪迹
Nah, negative. No sign of him yet.
我们看不见了
Hey, we've lost the eye.
一辆货运卡车刚刚挡住我们的视线
There's a delivery truck that just landed and blocked us.
它会停在那儿吗
Does it look like he's gonna stick around?
不 只是送货 双闪还亮着呢
Nah, just dropping off. His hazards are on.
全速印
那是克兰斯顿吗
Is that Cranston?
我说不准
I--I can't tell.
如果你想让我们过去 说一声
Let us know if you want us to do a pass.
不 太花时间了 我过去看看
No, that'll take too long. I'm just gonna do a walk by.
好吧 海莉步行过去
All right, Hailey's stepping out on foot.
她会看清楚
She's gonna get a visual.
是克兰斯顿 我们该行动了
It's Cranston. We should move on him.
趴下 趴下
Get down, get down!
-停 停 停 -呼叫总部 呼叫总部
-Stop, stop, stop, stop! - 10-1, 10-1!
-有人向警♥察♥开枪 -下车 下车
- Shots fired at the police! - Get out of the car. Out of the car.
到后面去 到后面去
Get around back, get around back!
趴下 趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down, get down!
别动 别动 别动
Stay down! Stay down, stay down!
前进
Moving!
趴下
Stay down.
趴下 趴下
Stay down, stay down!
前进
Moving!
掩护我 掩护我
Cover me, cover me!
-没事了 没事了 -芝加哥警署 没事了
- I got you, I got you. - CPD, I got you, I got you.
前进
Moving!
跟上 跟上
Come on, come on.
巡逻队在哪
Where the hell's patrol?
我们需要支援 受到持续火力攻击
We need backup! We're still being fired on!
前进 前进
I'm moving! I'm moving!
克兰斯顿
Cranston!
克兰斯顿 芝加哥警署
Cranston, Chicago PD!
举起手走出来 你被捕了
Come out with your hands up! You're done!
放下武器 走出来
Drop your weapon and step out!
克兰斯顿
Cranston!
克兰斯顿
Cranston!
-王八蛋 -怎么了
- Son of a bitch. - What?
兄弟 什么情况 没围住他吗
Bro, what you got? No containment?
他跑掉了
He's gone.
-有什么进展 -没有 一无所获
- Anything? - No, nothing.
我们进行了彻查
We've done a thorough grid search.
-他怎么逃脱的包围 -根本就没包住
- How'd he break containment? - There was none.
亚当
Adam.
你明白如果有巡警包后
You do realize that if patrol had actually rolled on this,
我们现在早就抓到那个王八蛋了
we would have the son of a bitch right now?
我知道
I know.
不管你和他们之间有什么过节
Look, whatever this is between you and them,
给我解决
just put it to bed,
赶紧的
and do it fast.
遵命
Yes, sir.
沃纳
Werner.
-警长 什么事情 -我们得结束这烂摊子
- What's up, Sarge? - We need to end this crap.
但是我从来没有告诉属下
Okay, but I never told anyone not to roll
当情报组需要后援时不去协助
when Intelligence needed backup.
你不需要这么做
You didn't have to.
他们这么做是出于对你的尊重
They did it out of respect for you.
我和内务部沟通过
I talked to IAD,
承认使用未上报暴♥力♥
plead to unreported force.
你只会受到三天的留职查看处分
And you'll only get a three-day suspension.
如果我这样做 我就失去了培训官的身份
If I do that, I lose my training officer status.
我最好还是赌一把
Better I take the chance
新人会按照报告上内容说吧
the recruit sticks to the report.
那如果他不呢 沃纳 他是个新人
And if he doesn't? Werner, he's a recruit.
他们会向他施重压 知道吗
They're gonna press him hard, and guess what?
他可能会受不了你 所以他为什么愿意
He probably can't stand you, so why would he be willing
为了这个赌上他的职业生涯呢
to put his career on the line for this?
听着 我不应该在这么个处境里
Look, I shouldn't be in this position.
但是你确实在
But you are.
-这是什么 -鲁塞克给你的
- What's this? - It's from Ruzek.
里边是你一周的薪水
There's a week's pay in there.
足够你度过这三天
It is more than enough to cover the three days,
在停职三天之后 你可以对判决提出申诉
and after you do 'em, you contest the judgment.
到那时候 没人注意这件事
By then, eye will be off this
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表