那共犯呢
And the accomplice?
据说是他父亲 马丁·威尔科姆
He said his father, Martin Wilcomb,
在差不多的时间去买♥♥了一次性手♥机♥
also came in to buy a burner phone around the same time.
那家伙光顾49酒吧
Guy goes to the 49.
阿特沃特和我在那里见过他
Atwater and I saw him when we were there.
马丁·威尔科姆 52岁
Martin Wilcomb, 52 years old,
年轻的时候有几桩轻罪
a few misdemeanors from when he was younger.
看上去
Looks like, uh--
他在加纳里维尔有两家酒吧和一间餐厅
ah, he owns two liquor stores and a diner in Canaryville.
这里写着 他两个月前申请破产了
This says he filed for bankruptcy two months ago.
他把公♥司♥起名叫"加纳里维尔之家"
He named his LLC "Canaryville Hospitality."
那就说得通了
Okay, that fits.
马丁特别在意邻里关系 那片社区
Marty's a believer in the neighborhood. That neighborhood.
而且他把倒闭归因于镇上新发展的生意
And he blames the demise on all the new businesses coming into town.
于是他和他儿子开始抢劫 肆意破坏
Him and the kid, they start robbing and vandalizing
企图排挤走那些生意
these places to push 'em out.
识别码对上了
IMEIs are a match,
店主那儿的记录一丝不苟
owner has meticulous records and footage.
行 去把他抓起来
All right, so let's go grab him up.
有楼梯 停
Levels. Halt.
前进
Move.
没事了
We're good.
-你看到血了吗 -看到了
- You see the blood? - Yeah.
你往左 我往右
All right, you go left, I go right.
听我数 一二三 走
On my count. One, two, three, go.
-有人倒下 -安全
- Body! - Clear.
他还在喘气
Yeah, he's still breathing.
5021 叫救护车来华♥莱♥士♥街3711号♥
5021, roll an ambo to 3711 Wallace.
先生 能听到我吗
Sir, can you hear me?
尼克
Nick.
尼克
Nick.
尼克 我是亚当·鲁塞克警官
Nick, it's Officer Adam Ruzek.
你认得我吗 你在这干什么 哥们
Do you recognize me? What are you doing here, man?
-发生什么了 -我过来找马丁
- What happened? - I came to talk to Marty.
来道歉 告诉他警♥察♥在找他孩子
Apologize, tell him the cops are looking for his kid,
然后他 他拿起棒球棍 然后
and he-- he grabbed a bat and he--
-亚当 -怎么了
- Hey, Adam. - What?
-霍斯特德那有新进展吗 -我打电♥话♥问问
- You get anything from Halstead? - I'll call.
你能信这家伙吗
Can you believe this guy?
去找他刚出♥卖♥♥♥的小孩的爸爸
Tells the father of the kid he just ratted out,
还告诉对方他刚卖♥♥了人家儿子
that he just ratted him out.
是啊 考虑到一切 这招不是很聪明
Yeah, well, not a smart move, all things considered.
尼克在这里
The fact that Nick was in there
展现他卡纳里维尔的衷心
purging his Canaryville heart out,
说明马丁知道我们在找他 他肯定要跑
means that Marty knows we're looking at him, and he's got a jump.
我们得赶紧行动
We gotta move fast.
这家伙肯定没走远 我们巡逻下附近
This guy can't be far. Let's patrol the neighborhood.
杰 我是亚当 现在什么情况
Hey, Jay, it's Adam. Where we at?
鲁塞克 我对他的车发了通缉令
Ruz, I got a bolo out on his car
而且对所有的机场
and investigative alerts out
火车站和汽车站都发了调查警告
at all the airports, train stations, and bus stations.
那他的手♥机♥呢
What about his cell phone?
我查了登记在他名下的手♥机♥和一次性手♥机♥
So I ran his registered phone and his burner phone.
都关机了 没有信♥号♥♥
Both are shut off, no signal.
等等 他的越野车几乎全新
Wait, his SUV is damn near new.
车辆报告
马丁·威尔科姆
华♥莱♥士♥街3489号♥
我们应该能用导航系统
We should be able to track him down
-查到他的车 -没错没错
- with the navigation system. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好 我给你们写一份搜查令
All right, I'm gonna start writing you guys up a warrant.
-听见了吗 -好的
- You hear that? - All right.
查到地址就告诉我
Call me when you got a location.
好
All right.
头儿 那就是他的车
Boss, that's his car.
-通报下去 -看到他的车了
- Call it. - We got eyes on his vehicle.
公园的东南角
Southeast corner of the park.
-在那边露天看台的后面 -收到
- In the back in the bleachers over there. - Copy that.
对 就是他
Yeah, that's him.
我们看到马丁在露天看台的西侧
We got Marty on the bleachers on the west end.
我要你清空公园
I want you to clear the park.
亚当和我从北侧靠近
Adam and I are approaching from the north side.
孩子们 我是芝加哥警署的 好吗
Kids, kids, I'm with Chicago PD, all right?
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be okay,
但我想让你们去找爸妈
but I want you to find your parents.
-小家伙 去找你♥爸♥妈 -来吧 来 我们走
- Hey, buddy, go to your parents. - Come on, come on, let's move.
这些孩子们 大伙儿
These kids. Hey, guys.
赶紧离开 好吗
Move on, fast, will you?
有枪 枪枪枪枪
Gun, gun, gun, gun, gun, gun, gun.
快走 快走 赶紧
Move, move, move. Go!
现在就走 马丁
Now! Hey, Marty.
马丁 听我说
Marty, listen to me,
我是芝加哥警署的汉克·博伊特警长
I'm Sergeant Hank Voight, Chicago PD.
我需要你把枪放下
I need you to put that gun down.
马丁 看着我
Marty, look at me.
把枪放下 你得把武器放下
Put the gun down. You gotta drop the weapon.
拜托 马丁
Come on, Marty.
我儿子小时候 我常在这陪他玩
I used to play with my son here when he was little.
总是让我开心
Always made me happy.
这是个好地方
It's a great place.
有很多家庭住在这附近
There's a lot of families here,
所以我需要你吧枪放下 马丁
that's why I need you to put the gun down, Marty.
我本来要来这里见本尼
I'm supposed to meet Benny here.
我本来要救他出去
I was gonna get him out.
你已经逮捕他了吗
You arrest him already?
马丁 我们可以一会儿再谈本尼的事
Marty, we can talk about Benny later.
现在 我们要处理你手里的枪 好吗
Right now, we gotta deal with the gun in your hand. Okay?
我们先处理这个
Let's do that first.
我们没想着伤害任何人
We didn't mean to hurt anybody.
我们只是想保护属于我们自己的东西
We were just protecting what was ours,
-我们努力建立的 -我明白
- what we worked to build. - I get it.
你和我这样的人就是这样
I mean, that's what guys like you and me do.
我们会保护家庭 但是马丁
We protect our families, but Marty...
有人死了 你得为此付出代价
A man died, and you gotta answer for that.
对
Yeah.
我只是
I just, um...
我曾有过美满的生活
I had a life.
然后突然有一天 一切都消失了
I looked up one day, and it was gone.
我以为如果我能吓跑他们 一切都能恢复正常
I thought if I could scare them away, things would go back.
马丁 别
Marty, whoa.
-我想知道本尼在哪 -好的
- I wanna know where Benny is. - Okay.
把枪放下 我们就告诉你
Put that gun down, we'll tell you.
-对 -他在监狱吗
- Yeah. - He in jail?
他死了 对不对
He's dead, isn't he?
所以你们都不告诉我他在哪
That's why you won't tell me where he is?
马丁 把枪给我
Marty, give me the gun.
他怎么死的
How'd he die?
你们开枪打死了他吗
You guys shoot him?
马丁 把枪给我 放松
Marty, give me the gun. Relax.
我们可以解决 马丁
We can work it-- whoa, Marty!
别 慢点
Do not! Whoa, easy.
慢点
Easy.
我们这辈子够精彩的
We had a hell of a run.
有好工作 幸福家庭
Good business, good family.
现在全完了 都是我的错
Now it's over, and it's all my fault.
-还没有完 -我...
- It's not over. - I, um...
放轻松
Take it easy.
-我搞砸了 -对 马丁
- I screwed up. - Yeah, Marty.
没错 你搞砸了 你犯错了
Yeah, you screwed up, you made a mistake.
这种事时有发生
It happens all the time.
我们可以帮你
We can work with you.
把先把枪放下
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表